Who is still actually boycotting after Hong Kong?

After B-whateverhisnameis got banned for protesting for HK, I remember the armchair SJW came out of the woodwork claiming they'd boycott blizzard and blahblabhblah.

Any of you who said that still holding to that boycott? (remember, I will check your post history since and if I see you've posted about playing the game recently, I'll laugh at you profusely).

Don't you have anything better to do?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Don't you have anything better to do?
    I was about to ask that lol. But this guy is infamous for only making useless bait threads, so the answer should be clear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most people only pretend to care when it's a hot topic OP, you know this.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Hong Kong controversy, summarized:

This made me laugh..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    I mean this is the guy who creates threads like:

"Why is women's underwear so much smaller and tighter than men's?"

Makes you wonder what kind of life he leads or how young he is lol.
    5 year old crack dealer, it's hard out here for a pimp

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Hong Kong controversy, summarized:

This is screenshot of the year, thanks, you made my day.

I made this thread back in January, https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-at-this-point

and the consensus seemed to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    People were shocked at that time because it was trendy, now the trend is on something else so they moved on and don't "care" (if they ever did) anymore.

and

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Why should we care about a dude who broke the rules.
    or even
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlk View Post
    I never expected anyone to give a serious shit in the first place. It was all just a cheap excuse for hating on a company that overreacted on a single case because there was just nothing else interesting going on.

Plus Hong Kong is lost now. This was a flash-in-the-pan issue for the USA but here in the UK, Honk Kong is a really personal issue, since Tonty Blur decided to try to get sweet little entrepreneurial China on our good side by appeasing them and giving Hong Kong their sovereignty only for China to renege on their pinky swear to definitely not invade it for 70 years (typical Brits, appeasing the fascists) and now we're evacuating HKer refugees as fast as possible with permanent UK citizenship because we know China will execute them otherwise. An awful, awful state of affairs for millions of people.

But you don't mess with China. They hold the pursue string to half the world's media budget and market. They hold more sway than the USA, who will let anybody do business with them for the right cut, because they Government decide what their people can or can't consume/buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    I doubt anyone boycotting Blizzard would hang out at this website, so dont expect too many replies from those people.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a silly thread, OP is asking "-uhh where are you boycotters now huh??!" when they have likely left WoW and anything Blizzard behind already.
    How have you managed to avoid the countless trolls on this forum(who are somehow the only ones not getting infracted for trolling) who hates blizzard and doesnt play wow(and according to them hasnt in years)?

Quote Originally Posted by thesmall001 View Post
    Plus Hong Kong is lost now. This was a flash-in-the-pan issue for the USA but here in the UK, Honk Kong is a really personal issue, since Tonty Blur decided to try to get sweet little entrepreneurial China on our good side by appeasing them and giving Hong Kong their sovereignty only for China to renege on their pinky swear to definitely not invade it for 70 years (typical Brits, appeasing the fascists) and now we're evacuating HKer refugees as fast as possible with permanent UK citizenship because we know China will execute them otherwise. An awful, awful state of affairs for millions of people.

But you don't mess with China. They hold the pursue string to half the world's media budget and market. They hold more sway than the USA, who will let anybody do business with them for the right cut, because they Government decide what their people can or can't consume/buy.
    Pretty sure it was given back to China because the UK only had a 99 year lease on it which had expired and which was obtained under nerfarious circumstances to begin with... If it wasn't Tony Blair giving it back it would have been the next guy just as most / all of our other former Empire posessions were given back or given independence.

About the only similair UK posession which hasn't been given back is Gibraltar but there was no agreement to give that back when we leveraged it out of Spain's posession hundreds of years ago. If there was i'm sure that would have been given back too.

The Falklands is an entirely different set of circumstances having been a British posession since the state of Argentina was even formed and Argentina itself being a colonial construct of Spain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson View Post
    After B-whateverhisnameis got banned for protesting for HK, I remember the armchair SJW came out of the woodwork claiming they'd boycott blizzard and blahblabhblah.

Any of you who said that still holding to that boycott? (remember, I will check your post history since and if I see you've posted about playing the game recently, I'll laugh at you profusely).
    No one in their right mind, blamed Blizzard for that non-incident.

Blizzard handled it 100% correct, when they banned a basement dweller, who made political propaganda against the rules, using Blizzard IPs...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Absolutely no one. That is the answer. People who are upinarms about this issue is extremely small. I never than as 1000.

1000 is nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    I made this thread back in January, https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-at-this-point

and

or even
    I don't know why you cherry pick certain posts. It makes you look stupid. You shouldn't do that in the future
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post

and

or even
    I'm always ranting about internet news bandwagoning. Everything is the worst thing in the world for the 1 month it's trending then no one cares and something new is the worst thing in the world lol
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

SJW? do you even know what it stands for? mate.. Blitzchung was protesting for HK because they have no human rights... so how is it SJW of people to boycott a company that is actively banning people who want human rights?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This has nothing to do with WoW, and isn't likely to produce much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead