Cool Multi Glad DH Qing with healers for free

Sup guys ! Bamsoldier here, I am 2600 + XP in bfa 2s and 3s and i’ve been helping a lot of healers achieve theirs ratings. Find us at twitch.tv/BamsoldierCanada and come get your new ratings 1600 to 2400 all for free baby. I stream every nights so pretty sure we’ll catch up guys. Peace

Aah for free. We the humble peons of the world of warcraft are so thankful to have you spread yon glorious gifts to us lesser folk. This is what is easily ruining wow. Trying to gather a twitch following by offering services that are still attached to monetary value as this is a publicity stunt. Take your crap advertising else where.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiljaedon View Post
    Aah for free. We the humble peons of the world of warcraft are so thankful to have you spread yon glorious gifts to us lesser folk. This is what is easily ruining wow. Trying to gather a twitch following by offering services that are still attached to monetary value as this is a publicity stunt. Take your crap advertising else where.
    You are very sad person.. change attitude mate

Quote Originally Posted by Kiljaedon View Post
    Yes you are right ! Nothing is free and whoever follows him and donate or sponsor him is in the same box as Gallywix boosters !!!