Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I actually find the end of expansion time a certain kind of magical time. It is a great time to work on achievements, farm gold, catch up professions and secondary professions that you would never touch otherwise because the time isn't worth it compared to current content. I mean I'd much rather play current content but it's an interesting kind of different kind of game as long as you actually have other stuff in game you would do like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    is it really that hard to you know not play wow?
    You've been here long enough to know the answer to that. lol
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Krimzin View Post
    I've played from Beta to BFA with multiple breaks of 2-12 Months in along the way. I always come back because i truly enjoy the game. Ive played every major MMO Title that has been released in the same time period, but always return to WoW.

The time before a new Expansion is the worst. Guilds fall apart, people quit logging on and in general its boring as hell. This time is no exception. Other than Raiding a couple days a week its come down to browsing forums and watching Streamers. Passing on any helpful info to my guild mates is my effort to keep them interested. At this point its not even worth gearing alts, as the pre-patch will have some crazy catch up mechanic for Gear as it did before Legion.
    How do you spend your time while you wait?
    I kind of disagree with you in a way. With content patches in full steam the gear treadmill is constant. You have a handful of months before your progress is reset and you are onto the next tier of content which means getting gear again. This late in the expansion you can get off the treadmill and play the game for what it is. There isn't progression to worry about. For example, at the end of WOTLK myself and a couple friends would go to Horde cities every night and camp them for hours. We would fight a massively larger Horde force and last for 5-15 minutes before finally dying. Stuff like that didn't happen when we were worried about progression and advancing our ratings.

At this point the expansion is fully out so you can play the completed project. In 3 months from now we will have a new expansion, which while exciting, is not even half finished and will be iterated on for the next year and a half before it is complete. I guess it depends on what you play the game for and what you enjoy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krimzin View Post
    Not a fan of the C8. Its to far from the Heritage of Corvette.
    I will just keep my Grand Sport.

I do wanna see what the Grand Sport/Z06 looks like on the C8.
    I sold my 2015 z06 after weekend driving it for a year. The c8 my brother bought is strides nicer in nearly every aspect. I'd argue that it's the natural evolution of the namesake, since the mid-engine 'vette concept is nearly as old as the model itself. I'll probably wait for the Zora before I jump on the new platform, since tracking is how I spend my weekends.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    I know this is off-topic as fuck but the idea of a mid-engine Corvette goes all the back to its very beginnings so it's an odd argument to say that it's "too far from the heritage of Corvette."
    I like your style.
    Thanks for the ad-hominem; it supports your inability to support your argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    Keys and/or PvP never end. If you do not do either and you do not have any remaining raid goals for NYA there will not be much to do before pre-patch.

The best guilds are the ones that stick together even when they are not as active in WoW because they are based on friendship rather than WoW goals. But it is hard to find a good guild that is a match.
    THIS!

I started up drunk raid nights for achievments also. Guild has been loving that aside from beating our head on M Carapace.

Thank you ElyPop for the sig!

You can never go wrong with classic games.

You play other games or do something else!

After progression in last patch is something I don't like either, because in most expansions its nothing meaningful to do after that. Boring. Expansion launch however, awesome.