Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    So transmogging fixes wands. Have been unusable weapons for me, I right click a lot and I also have /startattack macroed to every offensive ability.
    But... why?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I personally think a tribute to Reckful is not the right move. Especially in a video game, glorifying suicide will just bring more suicides unfortunately. It's sad what happened, but we shouldn't be rewarding suicide.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    But... why?
    For autotargeting if I don't have a target chosen. Also starting autoattack as melee dps ASAP.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    For autotargeting if I don't have a target chosen. Also starting autoattack as melee dps ASAP.
    Fair point, I suppose.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fair point, I suppose.
    It's a feature that should be a standard check in the wow settings, but alas, it isn't (exists in many other mmo's). Therefore startattack macros for all abilities to maximize dps.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's a feature that should be a standard check in the wow settings, but alas, it isn't (exists in many other mmo's). Therefore startattack macros for all abilities to maximize dps.
    Hey, if it works for you - more power to you! I'd honestly never thought of that and I'm pretty sure I removed the auto-attack button in late vanilla and never thought of it again

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey, if it works for you - more power to you! I'd honestly never thought of that and I'm pretty sure I removed the auto-attack button in late vanilla and never thought of it again
    The auto-attack button has nothing to do with this.

You know that if you are pressing a melee ability without macros on a new target the autoattacking doesn't start until you are able to actually use that ability on the target.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    The auto-attack button has nothing to do with this.

You know that if you are pressing a melee ability without macros on a new target the autoattacking doesn't start until you are able to actually use that ability on the target.
    I can honestly say, that I've never thought about that hah.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can honestly say, that I've never thought about that hah.
    I doubt most people have. But playing without startattack macros is a definite dps loss. Making those macros is not an issue itself, it's just a QoL issue because of the limited macro slots per character, you need all of them + general slots as well.

The feature (autotargeting a new target and attacking) is called "smart targeting" in most other tab target mmo's, at least RIFT and maybe SWTOR and GW2, too, iirc.
    Last edited by Puupi; 2020-08-08 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Runewrath View Post
    I personally think a tribute to Reckful is not the right move. Especially in a video game, glorifying suicide will just bring more suicides unfortunately. It's sad what happened, but we shouldn't be rewarding suicide.
    It isn't glorifying suicide, it's glorifying life.

YES!! I have been asking Blizzard since Firelands to let us tame the Hell Hounds in that raid!

Look on the bright side. Now that Hunters can tame undead pets there's even less reason to add a second Necromancer class to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    How does the wand transmog work with Legion Artifacts, and does it matter if it’s a 1h+oh combo or 2h artifact? I stopped playing my horde Priest when I had to use wands, because the mogs for wands were so sparse it clashed with any mog I could make.

What’s your issue with it? I haven’t played my Rogues since they allowed it, but make sure you mog the MH to the MH and OH to the OH. I used the second stage when I was levelling my Horde alt (had Fangs on my alliance), and it defaulted to the wrong hands on both when I tried, so I had to right-click the skin in the mog-window and match it correctly.
    the problem is only the off hand shows up for transmog and you cant mog your main hand with it. if you mog you off hand and change it to your main it loses its mog till you move it back

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I agree I think it's not a good idea.

So if you are a "good" player and alive you will get banned (Reckful) but if you die you will get a tribute? Great job lol.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought this. I appreciate the gesture of wanting to respect someone who kind of created the modern-day WoW streaming landscape, but I think it send a bit of an uncomfortable message.

Someone mentioned Robin Williams, but Robin Williams wasn't specifically known for being an ex-WoW player. I don't mind that he got a tribute but it feels like it might give some really bad messages to depressed WoW players...of which there are many.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do we really need to pay tribute to someone that didn't want to live? All we do by idolizing people that take the easy way out is encourage the next person.

I don't get why people give a shit.

You are playing a game where genocide/killing/suicide/torture and other horrors exist but you draw a line with a tribute? you really don't see how ironic your post is? blizz didn't 'reward' suicide, they reward someone that had a big positive impact on this community, its sad that people like you don't see the difference

While I'm fine with a tribute to Reckful despite that its been a suicide, I find it disrespectful that they didn't give one to Hayven Games. The guy was diagnosed with cancer in his spine, and even in the hospital he was trying hard to still put out content because he actually loved doing it. He's not nearly as known as Reckful, but I find that these circumstances where you don't even get a choice to live and then die at a young age of 26 he should be more than justified to get his own tribute. He was also very excited for Classic which he couldn't even play.