Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Titan
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    Genshin is a gacha game first and foremost, something those who never played one are quickly learning the hard way.
    Same idea, it's just a cash grab wrapped in a video game.

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    They won't, they never do. Case in point, MTX laden garbage like Fortnite still exists, and Genshin Impact is another game with the same concept of bilking customers of money for mediocre trash products.
    Fortnite(BR) is free so microtransactions make sense so that context is kinda important to note unlike Marvel avengers where you are already paying for something up front.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance

Warrior-Magi

I really can't understand who looked at that game and thought "Man, this is a quality product I should spend a minimum of $60 on!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    I really can't understand who looked at that game and thought "Man, this is a quality product I should spend a minimum of $60 on!"
    The "i clapped when i saw [BRAND]" consoomers will buy anything if they recognise the logo on the box.
    http://theeorzeanfrontier.blogspot.co.uk/ Neckbeard rambling about this weeaboo trash

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    It's an enjoyable game with a decent story that lets me live out a super-hero power fantasy. I know modern "gamers" see themselves as consumers who care mostly about corporate structure and some objective notion of value but there are still some of us who still rate games based on how much fun they are to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    It's an enjoyable game with a decent story that lets me live out a super-hero power fantasy. I know modern "gamers" see themselves as consumers who care mostly about corporate structure and some objective notion of value but there are still some of us who still rate games based on how much fun they are to play.
    nah you got duped. This game will be in the bargin bin for 1/3rd the cost in 1-3 months
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post
    nah you got duped. This game will be in the bargin bin for 1/3rd the cost in 1-3 months
    What do you mean I got duped? That isn't my impression of the game based on marketing and reviews, it's my actual experiences based on owning and playing the game personally. I liked playing it, thought the story was pretty good (especially as it's the umpteenth rehash of an "Avengers Disassembled" story) and thoroughly enjoyed smashing/blasting/punching things as superheroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    What do you mean I got duped? That isn't my impression of the game based on marketing and reviews, it's my actual experiences based on owning and playing the game personally. I liked playing it, thought the story was pretty good (especially as it's the umpteenth rehash of an "Avengers Disassembled" story) and thoroughly enjoyed smashing/blasting/punching things as superheroes.
    If you don't hate the same game he hates, you're were duped!
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.