MOP legendary cape "flairs" appearing when transmogrifying the cape appearance

I think it would be a really awesome change if blizzard added the option to show the capes graphical flair the " wings " that randomly pop up when equipping the capes, to show when transmogging the appearance onto another cape.

They have already made a lot of cool changes like the wand slot being moggable into other weapons and i for one would welcome this too!

i wouldnt mind this, as long as the option to not use them were also still a thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aye would be nice to have those wings outside of timewalking.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

The difficult part about it is that the wings are tied to a hidden spell effect buff that is applied to your character when the item is actually equipped, and not actually tied to the model like Challenge Mode gear effects or T6/T20 Warlock wings, same reason why other items like Corrupted Ashbringer for example doesn't make your character appear darker like when you equip it normally. They could probably figure it out and make it work if they wanted to though and I'm 100% on board the idea aswell as Shadowmourne souls visual, Dragonwrath mount and Rogue daggers wings.

I doubt they will... they wanted the flair to be a trophy from playing mop for the average player. It is the same justification they used for wiping out the majority of throne of thunders lore....

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    The difficult part about it is that the wings are tied to a hidden spell effect buff that is applied to your character when the item is actually equipped, and not actually tied to the model like Challenge Mode gear effects or T6/T20 Warlock wings, same reason why other items like Corrupted Ashbringer for example doesn't make your character appear darker like when you equip it normally. They could probably figure it out and make it work if they wanted to though and I'm 100% on board the idea aswell as Shadowmourne souls visual, Dragonwrath mount and Rogue daggers wings.
    Im sure it wouldnt be too difficult. Its just.. you are able to mog into all legendary weapons ect and you can SEE it clearly on your mog. But the cape isnt even noticeable when mogged really.