Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Pretty cool, though the meta-humor part at Supremus was a miss match honestly.
    Completely agree. I thought that part was a little bit cringey, but I really enjoyed the rest of it.

  2. #22
    The Unstoppable Force
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Posts
    22,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherling View Post
    Completely agree. I thought that part was a little bit cringey, but I really enjoyed the rest of it.
    Yeah the rest was pretty darn cool, I kinda missed seeing the Sha'tar help assault the temple, but that's a minor thing. But yeah, that bit was just "What".

    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    Hold up. You're actually suggesting someone who just edits an already existing trailer is better than something like this where it's a complete recreation? Get out of here. This trailer is original and created by the content creator, he didn't edit some existing trailer of blizzards to make them look better.

    - - - Updated - - -



    He's working off source material. This trailer is completely original. It's massively different.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Anyone notice the subtle easter eggs? So much attention to detail. The eyes on the armor also looking at the portal at the end. The warrior who kills Illidan is in the exact gear Kungen used for their World First. what else did you notice?
    It's not original when it's all sourced Blizzard assets, whether it's original or a remaster. Creating it from scratch regardless, and honestly, this guy's is more on the amateur side in terms of looks than the few that are actually doing it good. But like I said, props for effort but it looks like it was made in 2005.

  4. #24
    Is this guy really saying that the remakes he linked are better because they use ugly, updated models that don't match the spirit of the original Warcraft?

  5. #25
    Now this is the version of WoW I want to play. Alliance and Horde, fighting side by side to protect Azeroth. And what I mean by side by side is grouping up with any other player, regardless of faction.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Daswolfen View Post
    Now this is the version of WoW I want to play. Alliance and Horde, fighting side by side to protect Azeroth. And what I mean by side by side is grouping up with any other player, regardless of faction.
    Completely agree!

    I gotta say, this was pretty awesome. The original Black Temple trailer with Akama talking is still giving me chills and is my favorite raid-trailer to date, but this was pretty cool, gotta say.

    - I prefer to remember the temple as it used to be. Not the abomination it has become. My soul bears the burden of my misjudgment. But I have been patient. I have been waiting. And when the time is right, the Betrayer will become, the betrayed.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2020-08-08 at 08:40 PM.
    - Enough prattling. Let them come. We shall grind their bones to dust.

  7. #27
    Holy shit, such an incredibly cool trailer. Such incredible details, the voice lines alone match perfectly, the setting is extraordinarily well built after the ingame locations.
    But why that pointless fourth wall break with that unnecessary comedy relief?

  8. #28
    Old God Orby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Essex, England
    Posts
    10,429
    3 year wait... totally worth it. The work in this is incredible :O

  9. #29
    This is sick. Its not explaining the backstory of the Black Temple unlike the original, but I liked the different approach of seeing the POV from the Alliance and Horde making their way from Azeroth all up to Illidan while going by the other raids in Outlands. That bit of humor was way out of place though.

    Hope they do one for Icecrown Citadel aswell.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Isiolia View Post
    I salute the work, but I've never been a big fan of all those camera shaking effects just to make the thing more dynamic. There's too much special effect for WoW style IMO.
    There were no shaky camera effects. Dynamic yes, but I thought those smooth sweeping shots do well to illustrate the massive size of the raid. If anything it almost makes the actual raid seem so empty when you don't have two massive armies clashing throughout.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    It's not original when it's all sourced Blizzard assets, whether it's original or a remaster.
    The composition is 100% original. And you're comparing it to an̶ ̶a̶l̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ shot for shot remake?
    Last edited by Adamas102; 2020-08-08 at 09:28 PM.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Holy shit, such an incredibly cool trailer. Such incredible details, the voice lines alone match perfectly, the setting is extraordinarily well built after the ingame locations.
    But why that pointless fourth wall break with that unnecessary comedy relief?
    This was a throwback to the Naxx trailer

  12. #32
    To infinity and beyond det's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The forums
    Posts
    35,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Holy shit, such an incredibly cool trailer. Such incredible details, the voice lines alone match perfectly, the setting is extraordinarily well built after the ingame locations.
    But why that pointless fourth wall break with that unnecessary comedy relief?
    Yep..loved it as well...and indeed..that comedy bit took me out of it.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    It's not original when it's all sourced Blizzard assets, whether it's original or a remaster. Creating it from scratch regardless, and honestly, this guy's is more on the amateur side in terms of looks than the few that are actually doing it good. But like I said, props for effort but it looks like it was made in 2005.
    Put your money where your mouth is. Make something better than he did. Well wait.

  14. #34
    Old God Orby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Essex, England
    Posts
    10,429
    Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    Very nice job on this trailer.

    Altho i remember the opening of the dark portal as one big battlefield between the Horde and Alliance this looks pretty peacefull between the factions :P.
    PvE server obviously

  15. #35
    Brewmaster Ogait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,330
    Same quality as the old "Jack Movies" back in Vanilla. Still remember his Naxxramas movie!

  16. #36
    High Overlord Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    174
    Faction politics aside, love it. Work of art. Was a great time to be playing, makes you want to jump right back in.
    The eyeball at the end as well

  17. #37
    Brewmaster khazmodan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    strait jacket
    Posts
    1,265
    WOW, nice work

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Put your money where your mouth is. Make something better than he did. Well wait.
    You can have an opinion without having done it yourself. You have opinions on what films or tv shows you like right? What genre of music you like? What you think has done it best or what you like more, right? Does that mean you have to go and make all of those things and do it better than the things you dislike to have a valid opinion? Of course not, because that’s idiotic. A person can still have an opinion regardless, and that was my opinion.

  19. #39
    Console.Write("Title"); Nerph-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Belgium, EU
    Posts
    6,878
    Amazing piece of work, although I agree the comedy bit doesn't feel right. That said, still amazing and can't wait for the next one!

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    You can have an opinion without having done it yourself. You have opinions on what films or tv shows you like right? What genre of music you like? What you think has done it best or what you like more, right? Does that mean you have to go and make all of those things and do it better than the things you dislike to have a valid opinion? Of course not, because that’s idiotic. A person can still have an opinion regardless, and that was my opinion.
    Can have an opinion no doubt. But to call it amateur at something that was amazingly done and took time when you got nothing better....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •