Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    The classic rebuttal of flat-earthers.
    Far from being a flat earther, but I see what you're trying to imply. That's just my opinion and so what if you don't like it then that's your issue. More of a sign of confidence in what i'm saying rather more than anything else. Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Far from being a flat earther, but I see what you're trying to imply. That's just my opinion and so what if you don't like it then that's your issue. More of a sign of confidence in what i'm saying rather more than anything else. Thanks
    Flat-earthers are confident too, one of them recently died in a rocket-powered attempt to prove his opinion was fact. I eagerly await the ability to observe your orbital launch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ecospherez View Post
    Can you please link some old 2008 wow machinima videos so we can compare them and see your opinion in full. I’d like to see that.
    2008 is right in the Myndflame era of machinima, so stuff like Illegal Danish, Zinwrath, L2P, etc. They are unpolished and look like the early examples of WoW machinima that they are. Illegal Danish was hugely popular and spawned a ton of memes, like Arcanite Reaper HOOOOO and the MC Raiders song.

L2P https://youtu.be/ctVrpQ-orss

Illegal Danish https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUsF8weJJWs&t=1032s - note this is a remastered version re-issued by Myndflame with additional editing done recently when Youtube let him upload the entire video in one piece rather than in 5 minute segments as it was originally done. Still nowhere near the level of polish, even with the more recent editing.

Zinwrath https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qas9vDLW__c
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Flat-earthers are confident too, one of them recently died in a rocket-powered attempt to prove his opinion was fact. I eagerly await the ability to observe your orbital launch.
    Once again, far from being a flat earther.

I guess you really can't understand that what I have an opinion on is subjective and not fact, so i'll just leave it at that. Whatever issue you have with my opinions is your issue unbothered, my opinion is still the same. Thanks for listening to my ted talk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once again, far from being a flat earther.

I guess you really can't understand that what I have an opinion on is subjective and not fact, so i'll just leave it at that. Whatever issue you have with my opinions is your issue unbothered, my opinion is still the same. Thanks for listening to my ted talk.
    It's funny that you think that, it seems like you've forgotten what you even wrote to begin with.

It's funny that you think that, it seems like you've forgotten what you even wrote to begin with.
    Not really. I still have the same opinion in that I think it looks amateur and the colour grading is off/looks overly filtered. Don’t like that opinion then tough that’s your problem.

WOW!! That was really good! It also took me back a few years. I really did like The Burning Crusade.
    Karma always has the last laugh.

- - - Updated - - -

2008 is right in the Myndflame era of machinima, so stuff like Illegal Danish, Zinwrath, L2P, etc. They are unpolished and look like the early examples of WoW machinima that they are. Illegal Danish was hugely popular and spawned a ton of memes, like Arcanite Reaper HOOOOO and the MC Raiders song.

L2P https://youtu.be/ctVrpQ-orss

Illegal Danish https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUsF8weJJWs&t=1032s - note this is a remastered version re-issued by Myndflame with additional editing done recently when Youtube let him upload the entire video in one piece rather than in 5 minute segments as it was originally done. Still nowhere near the level of polish, even with the more recent editing.

Zinwrath https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qas9vDLW__c
    If anyone thinks the videos above are just like this black temple trailer then they are deluded, it isn't even objective.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really. I still have the same opinion in that I think it looks amateur and the colour grading is off/looks overly filtered. Don’t like that opinion then tough that’s your problem.
    You're cute, I like how you stick to your guns even in the face of linked evidence that proves you wrong.

You're cute, I like how you stick to your guns even in the face of linked evidence that proves you wrong.
    It's not evidence though - it's somebody else's opinion. Cute to read, but I also don't care. I think what I think, I like what I like and I dislike what I dislike - and I dislike this.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not evidence though - it's somebody else's opinion. Cute to read, but I also don't care. I think what I think, I like what I like and I dislike what I dislike - and I dislike this.
    It doesn't matter what you dislike when your argument was an objective comparison that didn't support your claim. This thread is replete with both examples and extant evidence (ie: I posted the most well-known videos from 2008) that demonstrate that your claim was false - they simply don't look the same when placed side by side.

You can either walk it back or you can keep digging like the big strong boy we know you are

It doesn't matter what you dislike when your argument was an objective comparison that didn't support your claim. This thread is replete with both examples and extant evidence (ie: I posted the most well-known videos from 2008) that demonstrate that your claim was false - they simply don't look the same when placed side by side.

You can either walk it back or you can keep digging like the big strong boy we know you are
    That’s just what I think though. If you, or others, dislike that I dislike it then that’s up to you doesn’t change what I think.