More server merges, yikes

More server merges went into effect. Just another step closer to 1 last server with 10 people on it at this rate.

https://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/...ions-5-august/

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    lol ok kiddo.

People have been complaining for literal years about low population servers that have existed since Wrath.

Took me two reads to realize this was a "WoW is dead" thread.

There's unequal divisions. I'm very excited for more servers. Bring it on. It'll only serve the good of the game. No one likes playing on a server where most people you see around are from a CRZ where you cannot form a community with.

more proof that even if blizz ended world hunger or wars,people like op would complain

Are you winning, son?

Quote Originally Posted by Rainyhealz View Post
    More server merges went into effect. Just another step closer to 1 last server with 10 people on it at this rate.

many of these servers have been dead for 10+ years and were never heavily populated to begin with, The fact that it took them this long to start merging this is a surprise. Trying again sport.

Literally 0 reason to complain about server merges, sorry but dead servers are not healthy for the game regardless of what the smaller "communities" have to say.

As I was typing this comment I realised the post is trying to say WoW is dead even though these servers have been dead since the game was "alive". Hilarious.

I don't get why they don't merge dead servers with healthy ones like area 52 for horde or stormrage for ally...

What good is stitching two corpses together?

Quote Originally Posted by Rainyhealz View Post

Gotta love when people post stupid shit.

Highest sub rates since Cata, so ya you must be right down to one server.

Take your troll BS somewhere else.
    Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    Best Duo Ever

Lets see your Battle Stations /r/battlestations
    Battle Station

They should be much more aggressive when it comes to this stuff. Merge all low servers together, not just 'connecting' them, make it one new server and delete the rest. Then get rid of Crossrealm.

Troll posts like these should be locked and the user banned from WoW topics. Stick to off-topic threads if you don't care about the game anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by d00dles View Post
    Troll posts like these should be locked and the user banned from WoW topics. Stick to off-topic threads if you don't care about the game anymore.
    Just report the thread and they will.
    Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    Best Duo Ever

Lets see your Battle Stations /r/battlestations
    Battle Station

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    They should be much more aggressive when it comes to this stuff. Merge all low servers together, not just 'connecting' them, make it one new server and delete the rest. Then get rid of Crossrealm.
    Yeah, then some people lose their names because of the merge, and they quit playing at all.

Yeah, really smart move. /sarc

They literally just said, in their Q2 earnings report, that their current subs are higher than they have been at the end of an expansion in 10 years. That puts it in the Cata time frame when they had 9.1M subs. In other words, they're doing great, they're just getting rid of low pop realms because they're not healthy for the game.

I super promise, OP, that once the game isn't profitable anymore Blizzard will shut it down.

Is it still running?

Yes?

Still making money then.

We don't need "WoW is dying!" threads.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)