Soloing Old Raid Content

How is soloing old raid content with 120 Warlocks? What's the most recent we can do?
    Last edited by Serix1; 2020-08-10 at 02:51 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serix1 View Post
    How is soloing old raid content with Warlocks? What's the most recent we can do?
    It's kinda slow, but if you are max level you wont have much an issue. I do old content on my Demo lock all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably the worst if you’re talking about anything pre mythic legion. I think it’s literally the only class without a spammable instant aoe which is the only thing that matters bc everything gets one shot, and warlock movement is probably the second worst in the game after death knights

So speed clearing for mounts it’s just complete trash compared to anything else in the game

mythic legion raids though it’s probably really good because of pet and self heals

I had the same question than the OP. I always played a mage and I find it a lot more difficult to farm old content for reputation for exemple. What are you guys using to race through dungeons killing everything ?

10+ Year Old Account
    i just run thru with burning rush on and use SL to pull grps when vile taint when they are all stacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Tithenernil View Post
    I had the same question than the OP. I always played a mage and I find it a lot more difficult to farm old content for reputation for exemple. What are you guys using to race through dungeons killing everything ?
    I use a frost mage to solo everything until ToS mythic. Barrier+pull all the trash between bosses, Nova then Blizzard= lol 20 seconds. On bosses just pop lust and all cds and they usually melt in about 15-30 seconds.

I generally use my DH for past NH, the self healing comes in nicely for fights where the bosses dont just keel over in seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladey Gags View Post
    Probably the worst if you’re talking about anything pre mythic legion. I think it’s literally the only class without a spammable instant aoe which is the only thing that matters bc everything gets one shot, and warlock movement is probably the second worst in the game after death knights

So speed clearing for mounts it’s just complete trash compared to anything else in the game

mythic legion raids though it’s probably really good because of pet and self heals
    Old raids just keep burning rush on and drain life is like a LOH every tick.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladey Gags View Post

I miss the days when we channel hellfire and casually stroll in the old raids.

I think we can solo everything there is to in legacy raids with a few exceptions. Mythic Kil'Jaeden was a proper fun as well as Varimathras. When it comes to farm just pull things with havoc'd conflagrate and sauce with cata/RoF and chew hs/health pot to replenish burning rush health draft. Not as fast and effective as some other classes, but still okay.