Poll: best new character customisation for shadowlands

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Goat View Post
    It's pretty clear. You're saying things that have not been confirmed by Blizzard. If you're not sure how that's wrong, then I can't help you. I quoted your OP again for emphasis.

None of the bolded statements have been confirmed by Blizzard. It's all your 100% speculation.
    Lmao do you need every statement made by someone to be followed by "imo" or something. Of course its an estimation and a pretty safe one to make at that. Im gonna blow your mind here, the poll isnt going to determine the true objective best new customisations either... imo

I think Tauren fringe and flowers win. A race previously had zero hairstyles suddenly gets an awesome one AND they can put stuff in their hair AND get an awesome blonde tone too? Like, they won. They'd only have won more if they got like, tail options like other races or like, ear options, or like, hair color separate from skin color.

Nelf leaves also good.
    Draenei and Pandaren tails are good.

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    I'm very disappointed that they didn't add proper red eyes for Orcs, preferably glowing ones.
    This.

An earlier build had the glowing fire eyes from the Mag'har displaying on regular Orcs and it looked pretty cool with the dark green skin option.

It gives you the opportunity to play a more corrupted Orc. It's the demonic vibe from Warcraft 1, 2 and 3.

Glowing red eyes would be awesome for regular Orcs now that the fire eyes have been removed.

Nightelves, Dwarfs, Humans, Tauren. In that order. Those got lost of new customisations. The rest is still lacking many substantial options imho.

Nightelves getting scars because their tree got burned down, but Goblins and Orcs, the 2 races that have probably the highest risk to get injuries, because of the first blowing themselves up constantly and the second fighting/training all the time, get none? Also, what really friends my gear, is why the few Worgen options for scars on their face in Worgen form, "magically" disappear when they turn human (yeah, I know, there is no human face with a scar in the same spot available as a texture in the game).

Personally I would also have wished for more/all races to get different posture options, if not slightly different body types overall.
    MMO-Champion Forum
    noun

1. a place where people who stopped playing World of Warcraft 10 years ago gather to tell those who still enjoy the game, how bad it is right now.

Humans are the second best, really? No magician beards, no choosable scars, no tattoos. Hell, long beards have been the most requested option for humans since the days of WotLK.

Quote Originally Posted by Tincjin View Post
    Night elf and draenei are the best.

Blood elf are the worst. What's the point of those bracelets if our hands are covered, unless you're a cloth wearer and hide gloves then you can make out something nice. But as paladin it's weird.
    Also the hairstyles... female draenei got like 5 cool hairstyles, female belves got 3... the Tiara one you cannot even change the color of that stupid crown or have it on/off option.

Also, imo: all races should have the possibility of facial piercings.
    We need more skimpy armor to show of bracelets and tattoos.
    I think for a lot of races not all of the five haircuts look good, on Night Elfs I only like three of the new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Got a source on them statements...?
    A blue post from a few days ago said something like "Most of the customization options are available to test".

Which is kind of worrying.

There's still so much work to be done in races like Forsaken or Gnome...

I hate to bring the "They have more toys than I do" but this really weighs a lot.

What Gnomes got? A couple of new hairstyles? Well everyone got new hair, skin and eye options. In reality what is the "novelty" thing that gnomes got? Earrings for females, that's all.

When I say novelty, I mean options that aren't just hairstyle/skins, because everyone gets that, but unique things, like face shapes, vines, covered bones.

Quote Originally Posted by Yhvh View Post
    A blue post from a few days ago said something like "Most of the customization options are available to test".

Which is kind of worrying.

There's still so much work to be done in races like Forsaken or Gnome...

I hate to bring the "They have more toys than I do" but this really weighs a lot.

What Gnomes got? A couple of new hairstyles? Well everyone got new hair, skin and eye options. In reality what is the "novelty" thing that gnomes got? Earrings for females, that's all.

When I say novelty, I mean options that aren't just hairstyle/skins, because everyone gets that, but unique things, like face shapes, vines, covered bones.
    Its totally "They have more toys than I do". Goblins got like what? ears and hair? Blood elf got like braslets and neckplaces? They are cowered into items. Trolls got? Worgen got only new fur.
    And what you want from gnomes? More mechanical parts? There are mechagnomes for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Taurens are good. I like the level you can go with Taurens now, Go on classic and create a Tauren v go on Shadowlands beta. Its night and day :P

Night Elves are a dream, I can finally creat ehtta night elf on the box art for Warcraft 3

also Dwarfs becuase of the Wildhammer fantasy.

I will give props to undead, their new skin tones and added detail make some of them look horrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancaris View Post
    And what you want from gnomes? More mechanical parts? There are mechagnomes for that.
    Glasses as an accessory, or Leper Gnome skins, or tattoos, or multi-colored hair like Pandaren. Makeup for girls, and it doesn't need to be the same as humans, maybe something fitting the quirkness of gnomes.. They gave then a sailor moon ripped off hairstyle.

Undead covered bones is a long awaited feature and it's great, but how about non-hunched options? Or some thematic accessories? The undead models roaming Maldraxxus got plenty of stuff that would be perfectly good on player characters.

I want to say blood elves but the options are too limited for my taste. Blizzard needs to give us more hair styles and actual visible jewelry options.