Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Trump wasn't being spied on. The Hill opinion piece in the OP is just biased garbage that is misrepresenting the truth. And you're swallowing that garbage without engaging your critical thinking skills.
    Hey, fun trick you can do at home with your friends.

Compare and contrast this:

Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    All I hear is excuses. There is no excuse to spy on a presidential candidate. None. Otherwise we can always come up with 50,000 reasons to spy and if we couldn't we can just simply spy because "why no be safe? What if he is just good at hiding his stuff?". It is never acceptable and what Obama did is the most corrupt thing any president has done in all our history.
    With this:

What to take from this? I'm sure some pressure was applied to not expand the investigation in a political direction .. not because Clinton assassinated him or anything but probably because they didn't want the noise that can come out from an expanded investigation. We saw the noise it made even without the expanded investigation as a possible politically motivated crime. Now imagine with me the noise it would have made if an investigation in that direction was pushed ... it's just sad how corrupt our system is. We now don't dig into crimes just because we don't wanna anger politicians.
    Methinks we have a QAnon'er in our midst.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't matter; you don't spy on a presidential candidate. Stop trying to come up with excuses; either we always spy or we never do. If you wanna come up with an excuse there is always one; ALWAYS.
    Hmm....

Well it might have been the Russians. It's not really about who did it, it's about the fact that this was never treated as a possible political crime and no investigation in that direction was made.
    You know, I can just keep going with this. The change in tack because it's Trump that is under threat is hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

All I hear is excuses. There is no excuse to spy on a presidential candidate. None. Otherwise we can always come up with 50,000 reasons to spy and if we couldn't we can just simply spy because "why no be safe? What if he is just good at hiding his stuff?". It is never acceptable and what Obama did is the most corrupt thing any president has done in all our history.
    Terrorist will love your little loophole.

Can't spy on them sending funds to ISIS.....because they are running for president for the 11 time!!

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't matter; you don't spy on a presidential candidate. Stop trying to come up with excuses; either we always spy or we never do. If you wanna come up with an excuse there is always one; ALWAYS.
    i think you are confusing "spying" vs "investigating"
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Hey, fun trick you can do at home with your friends.

Compare and contrast this:

With this:

Methinks we have a QAnon'er in our midst.
    That's almost an insult to QAnoners.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup sadly it took ages to start investigating Obama's misconduct and I doubt he'll be put in prison for it no matter what. Why? Because there a lot of people like you who don't care about misconduct but just about having their party win ... it's sad but hey what can you do.
    No, because there's not even a whisper of evidence of wrongdoing. You're pushing a literal conspiracy theory. The chemtrails people have more evidence than you do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup sadly it took ages to start investigating Obama's misconduct and I doubt he'll be put in prison for it no matter what. Why? Because there a lot of people like you who don't care about misconduct but just about having their party win ... it's sad but hey what can you do.
    Dude... Trump sent his derpstate to Ukraine, to meet with a corrupt, Russian backed, dismissed persecutor... demanding a foreign nation announce an investigation into Biden. Trump got Roger Stone out of jail, where his conviction included obstruction of justice to help Trump. How long has Trump been hiding his taxes? How about DNA sample, to compare to the one a woman claiming he raped her, has?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

That's irrelevant to why we should lock up Obama.
    You regularly deflect and distract from Trump's blatant crimes, he's literally on the record saying he's trying to impede people's right to vote by attacking the postal service, by bringing up Obama so you don't get to play that game.

Defend Trump's crimes as you have here in this thread called Obama's actions the worst of all time. But you can't can you? Hell your only defense of Trump's crimes here has been that you think it's illegal to investigate a presidential candidate for any criminal activity done by him or his staff. Pretty shitty defense from a conservative. Why is a presidental candidate free to commit unlimited crimes without investigating then as you have clearly stated? Where is your law and order? Trump knows far more than we do and controls the executive.

Why does Barr bit immediately arrest Obama for his crimes? They have the power to do it quite easily as long as they have the evidence. Why are Obama and Hillary still free then after multiple inquiries and what was it 10 Benghazi investigations? Why did Hillary testify in person for hours and trump acted like a pussy having his lawyer submit written answers because he's too scared to talk in person?
    Last edited by shimerra; 2020-08-16 at 12:10 AM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's irrelevant to why we should lock up Obama.
    It’s very relevant, since you need to explain why Trump isn’t locked up, when being caught red handed.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not the one deflecting on the actual issue and topic of this thread. There is a thread about Trump actions and maybe even a specific one about Ukraine. Do you wanna talk about the weather as well? Anything but Obama's crimes?
    You are though... you literally claimed that spying on your opponents is the worst thing a candidate can do and are ignoring an actual candidate that did it. Obama isn’t in office...

Edit: You believe a guy, that got caught red handed.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

I'm not the one deflecting on the actual issue and topic of this thread. There is a thread about Trump actions and maybe even a specific one about Ukraine. Do you wanna talk about the weather as well? Anything but Obama's crimes?
    You've literally claimed it should be illegal to investigate possible crimes by a presidential candidate. Which your are claiming is Obama's "crime". That is discussing the topic as the actual and possible crimes being investigated were committed by Trump's campaign staff. Please stop deflecting and avoiding the question like the current president.

Be a man and answer why the crimes of Trump's staff shouldn't have been looked into and why it was wrong of Obama to warn Trump he hired a criminal consorting with foreign spy's and agents to undermine the actions of the US Congress and president? Why do you keep dodging my question about why you think a presidential candidate should be absolutely immune from criminal investigation as well as all his employees?
    Last edited by shimerra; 2020-08-16 at 12:16 AM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    You've literally claimed it should be illegal to investigate possible crimes by a presidential candidate. That is discussing the topic as the actual and possible crimes being investigated were committed by Trump's campaign staff. Please stop deflecting and avoiding the question like the current president.

Be a man and answer why the crimes of Trump's staff shouldn't have been looked into and why it was wrong of Obama to warn Trump he hired a criminal consorting with foreign spy's?
    You are nasty, I asked around, the nastiest, most angry... what’s the word... horrible... whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Investigating is different than spying using government agencies. Did the FBI or CIA wire tape Biden or spy on him and his son? Stop deflecting and stop finding excuses. You can investigate as much as you want but spying is a different thing. We also investigated Hillary and that is fine. Spying is never okay.
    No, Trump did not obtain any approval to send his derp state to Ukraine... there were no warrants and Trump hid the transcript on the espionage server. Roger Stone literally coordinates Russian spying to be released to public, by Wikileaks... then obstructed justice to protect Trump. Trump used Russian spying and asked for it in public... so... no... Trump’s spies were not the FBI, they were Russians hacking Hillarie’s emails... seriously... WTF?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump did not spy on Biden nor on his campaign. Stop this deflection bullshit. Besides, as I said, this is about Obama shit not Trump shit. We're here to discuss disgusting spying Obama did. There is a thread about Trump; you can go nag about him all you want but I guess whenever someone brings shit about Obama, instead of being concerned about the abuse of power you wanna talk about Trump. Why can't you people have some dignity? Why can't you say yeah Obama was shit fuck and should be imprisoned? You can still hate Trump and say he's a shit head; why the obsession in changing topics and subjects?
    Trump was not spied upon by Obama.

You can accept the facts, or you can continue trying to push this conspiracy theory that has no basis in reality.

He was spied on ... you can keep lying to yourself but don't blame others for being non-insane. I guess when you can't defend an action you just assume it never happened! You'll choose fulfilling blindness over admitting even a single fuck up by Obama.
    He wasn't spied on and you are a massive hypocrite.

10+ Year Old Account
    He was spied on ... you can keep lying to yourself but don't blame others for being non-insane. I guess when you can't defend an action you just assume it never happened! You'll choose fulfilling blindness over admitting even a single fuck up by Obama.
    What do I have to "defend"? You're making shit up that did not happen. Your only source was an opinion article that lied about the facts.

https://www.businessinsider.com/just...p-2016-2019-11

This is shit that was debunked months ago, conclusively, but here you are, still dredging up bullshit and pushing a baseless conspiracy theory.

He was spied on ... join the line of the blind.
    The fucking irony of this statement. At this point you have to be trolling because the level stupidity to accept this debunked opinion article as the gospel truth should mean you are mentally incapable of typing a reply.

And you are deaf to the truth.

Aaron Maté on the Jimmy Dore show. Starts at 2:45

FBI Caught Faking Documents To Russia-Gate!
    Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions

7+ Year Old Account
    Pages and and pages of nothing more than the following:

Ah yes, "non-insane," or "sane" as it is known to the non-insane.

Seriously though. You can keep shouting about Bengazi, her emails, "left and to the back", wind on the moon, and Obama spying but maybe you should instead save your breathe and wait until the Trump administration, with it's corrupt lap dog justice department brings charges. Better yet, hold your breath until that happens please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blind for not believing Trump beyond reason?