Poll: Do you have political signs or bumper stickers?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Do you have political signs or bumper stickers?

Do you have political signs or bumper stickers?

Signs yes, Bumper Sticker not so much, I have in the past though.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No political stickers as far as for political candidates. But on my pickup truck, I do have a trooper support sticker and the yellow ribbon for support for our troops overseas.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

I don't need anything drawing the attention of assholes that take things a little too seriously and want to take out their punt-up anger on my property while I'm not around to defend it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, my car is covered in MAGA stickers, as I drive 5 miles under the speed limit in the left lane... take that lefties!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Nope and nope.

I'm quite firmly attached to my political stance where it matters, but I still go incognito about it. No reason to broadcast it.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Every once in a while I still get harassed here for having an avatar from a kid's cartoon and you think I'm going to put my minority political opinions on display in a deeply conservative state in the US right now? Not likely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think in New England, I'd be safe with a Bernie Sanders sticker, but I don't use one. I don't need some jackass conservative keying my car because I like a candidate he doesn't like.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yes, my car is covered in MAGA stickers, as I drive 5 miles under the speed limit in the left lane... take that lefties!
    Chill out Cesar Sayoc!
    Putin khuliyo

No, we don't really do that here in NL and if we did, I still wouldn't. People destroy property for the most insane reasons, I don't want to add a real one.

I don't like discussing politics, so I keep my politics to myself. If someone were to ask, I'd probably give a TL;DR summary of my beliefs but I would try to leave the discussion ASAP.

Politics can be a very hot button issue, especially in the US where both parties don't seem to like to work with each other. My mother nearly lost a friend over a political disagreement. So yeah, no surprise why I don't like to talk about politics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything political here goes instantly in recycling bin where it belongs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Anything political here goes instantly in recycling bin where it belongs.
    Yeah, and attitudes are like that are how five consecutive ministries have gotten away with running concentration camps on places like Manus Island. You do everything you can to shut out politics and then when it comes time to vote, no wonder the resulting candidates are too busy fondling lumps of coal to deal with climate change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

3+ Year Old Account
    no, I would never stoop to advertising politicians on my property.

Why do that, are you looking for trouble?

I don't drive a car but our family vehicle does not have anything on it.

I have a Black Sabbath Black Lives Matter t-shirt though: https://blacksabbathapparelshop.com/...32403498893402

7+ Year Old Account
    No because I don't want some bum to dent up my car.

Urgh, no. Come elections there's signs everywhere as it is, don't want to make my vehicle a moving billboard with that tripe;

Last edited by Daedius; 2020-08-12 at 05:36 PM.

Well I do not own a car or have a licence so no, however I will never do that anyways because it seems stupid in general and people get so divisive over stuff like that.

Bumper stickers of any type are tacky.

7+ Year Old Account
    No I do not publically advertise my political affiliations. As seen countless other times world wide things can go very south politcally quickly and you may end up on the wrong side of the line and now everyone knows who/what you are and support(ed). Next thing you know your in a "reeducation/labor camp" somewhere or worse in a gas chamber.