View Poll Results: Do you have political signs or bumper stickers?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes Signs and Bumper Stickers

1 2.44%
  • Yes Signs, No Bumper Sticker

1 2.44%
  • No Signs, No Bumper Stickers

39 95.12%
  • For campaigns but not candidates.

0 0%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Do you have political signs or bumper stickers?

Do you have political signs or bumper stickers?

Signs yes, Bumper Sticker not so much, I have in the past though.
    #ANTIFA "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    No political stickers as far as for political candidates. But on my pickup truck, I do have a trooper support sticker and the yellow ribbon for support for our troops overseas.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

No. I generally prefer to keep my opinions on politics to myself. I support my chosen candidates (or whatever other issues come up) by actually voting for them, not by plastering their ugly-ass stickers all over my car. It's pretty rare that I even discuss politics outside of a very small group of friends/family (or I'm drunk, but that doesn't happen often).

I did have a bumper sticker for a local candidate (county commissioner) on my car, once. The guy running was a sort of family friend/acquaintance, so I didn't tell him no when he asked if he could slap bumper stickers on our cars. Unfortunately, he didn't win, so I guess the stickers didn't help. I eventually peeled it off at some point after that election was over.
    Last edited by Cidzor; 2020-08-11 at 05:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    never dick crazy.
    unless they have tentacles and more then 2 eyes.

I don't need anything drawing the attention of assholes that take things a little too seriously and want to take out their punt-up anger on my property while I'm not around to defend it.

Yes, my car is covered in MAGA stickers, as I drive 5 miles under the speed limit in the left lane... take that lefties!
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

Nope and nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Are these resisters actually contributing to our country and paying their taxes? Or are they freeloading?

I'm quite firmly attached to my political stance where it matters, but I still go incognito about it. No reason to broadcast it.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

no... if you do that you might be way too into politics...

No. That’s how you get your property damaged.
    Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman
    Twitter | DeviantArt | Twitch

Every once in a while I still get harassed here for having an avatar from a kid's cartoon and you think I'm going to put my minority political opinions on display in a deeply conservative state in the US right now? Not likely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    So this is how far the Lore forum has fallen? Eesh.
    I take it back, BfA is not the lowest the games lore could have gone, this thread proves that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    And just like the thread before it, let's back away from sexualizing Azshara and return to the original topic at hand.

I think in New England, I'd be safe with a Bernie Sanders sticker, but I don't use one. I don't need some jackass conservative keying my car because I like a candidate he doesn't like.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yes, my car is covered in MAGA stickers, as I drive 5 miles under the speed limit in the left lane... take that lefties!
    Chill out Cesar Sayoc!

No and no. I do laugh at people who put political bumper stickers on their paint though. I sill see the occasional Romney/Ryan sticker and wonder how they feel being reminded of a failed campaign every time they see the back of their vehicle.

No, we don't really do that here in NL and if we did, I still wouldn't. People destroy property for the most insane reasons, I don't want to add a real one.

I don't like discussing politics, so I keep my politics to myself. If someone were to ask, I'd probably give a TL;DR summary of my beliefs but I would try to leave the discussion ASAP.

Politics can be a very hot button issue, especially in the US where both parties don't seem to like to work with each other. My mother nearly lost a friend over a political disagreement. So yeah, no surprise why I don't like to talk about politics.

Anything political here goes instantly in recycling bin where it belongs.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Anything political here goes instantly in recycling bin where it belongs.
    Yeah, and attitudes are like that are how five consecutive ministries have gotten away with running concentration camps on places like Manus Island. You do everything you can to shut out politics and then when it comes time to vote, no wonder the resulting candidates are too busy fondling lumps of coal to deal with climate change.
    "Multiculturalism has failed!" angrily types a person of European descent living in the Americas in a Germanic language using Roman characters on a device coded with Arabic numerals before leaving in a huff to go watch cartoons made in Japan.

no, I would never stoop to advertising politicians on my property.

Why do that, are you looking for trouble?
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I can't believe you idiots banned my main forum account because I was only showing you proof of your trolling. I will keep posting here and I will not stop this war. Just stop disrupting roleplay. You have done enough damage already.

I don't drive a car but our family vehicle does not have anything on it.

I have a Black Sabbath Black Lives Matter t-shirt though: https://blacksabbathapparelshop.com/...32403498893402
    "It's a big club. And you ain't in it. It is also the club they use to beat you with." - George Carlin

No because I don't want some bum to dent up my car.
    -------
    A problem consists of a conflict between two ideas. Problems are soluble.
    Fallacies: Ad hominem, Generalizing history to predetermine the future.