Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Stood in the Fire
    I guess "Blackrock is Full. GTFO" is no longer the realm motto

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    In other completely irrelevant news, Guild Wars 2 will receive its first underwater mount FFXIV just received an expansion sized patch and FFXI will also receive more playable story content soonish.
    Look, I really enjoy FFXIV, but to call it an expansion sized patch is super misleading.

5.3 is actually one of the smallest patches they've ever done in terms of content, and it's about on par with any X.Y patch on WoW.

The biggest changes are making the ARR leveling a little more streamlined, adding flying to ARR zones, and of course the new raid.

Don't get me wrong, FFXIV is a phenomenal game but if you're hoping to get more people to look at the game, you shouldn't oversell it.

Quote Originally Posted by zrankfappa View Post
    I guess "Blackrock is Full. GTFO" is no longer the realm motto
    It was that when it was the default Oceanic realm for any OCE players; After WoD when they added the OCE realms it basically became 'BLACKROCK EMPTY GTFI'

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper Kazai View Post
    My guild left Icecrown/Malygos over a year ago due to it being dead for raid recruitment. It's nice to see it get some help.

Seriously. The technology is clearly already there, seeing as you can instantly hop between servers without a hitch if you party up cross-realm. Maybe there's a bit too many people for just one megaserver, but they could easily make a handful. The only thing stopping them is wanting to keep getting that server transfer money.
    This nonsense needs to stop. This has ZERO to do with server transfer money.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceruion894 View Post
    Look, I really enjoy FFXIV, but to call it an expansion sized patch is super misleading.

5.3 is actually one of the smallest patches they've ever done in terms of content, and it's about on par with any X.Y patch on WoW.

The biggest changes are making the ARR leveling a little more streamlined, adding flying to ARR zones, and of course the new raid.

Don't get me wrong, FFXIV is a phenomenal game but if you're hoping to get more people to look at the game, you shouldn't oversell it.
    And when pray tell was something like this added in a content patch? Any rate I'm not trying to sell anything. Just making a point that a lot more is happening in the MMORPG genre than realms being connected.

Arguing about patch size is not really a can of worms I'm willing to open right now.

Why do we get spammed with dark legacy on this site? It's the unfunniest shit ever

Quote Originally Posted by GUZ View Post
    WTF korgath KORGATH korgath!?!?!?
    We not uh important to 'em brudda
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    And when pray tell was something like this added in a content patch? Any rate I'm not trying to sell anything. Just making a point that a lot more is happening in the MMORPG genre than realms being connected.

Arguing about patch size is not really a can of worms I'm willing to open right now.
    But... you're the one that brought up patch size.

Sure though, Legion and BFA both had pathfinder added in patches which enabled flying in zones that had currently existed.

7.3.5 added zone scaling which streamlined leveling.

But please, continue clutching your pearls as if it were something wholly exclusive.
    Last edited by Ceruion894; 2020-08-11 at 05:42 PM. Reason: added quote

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Why do we get spammed with dark legacy on this site? It's the unfunniest shit ever
    Uh oh. Someone got hit a bit too close to home.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelangel View Post
    Uh oh. Someone got hit a bit too close to home.
    > someone doesn't like something therefore they were subject of that thing's jokes

No, they just really are not funny

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Why do we get spammed with dark legacy on this site? It's the unfunniest shit ever[...]No, they just really are not funny
    Spammed? The last three:
    - 12/08
    - 03/08
    - 28/07

I hardly call that spamming. Also they show a small preview of the comic, you don't have to click it. I for one enjoy them.

Is Frostmane actually merging with Aggra (a Portuguese server) or is that a mistake? Clearly Blizzard can't actually be intending on merging different language servers?

hmmm my ally side is merging with my horde side, not sure how I feel about that.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    We not uh important to 'em brudda
    we are now
    "Voted Most Likely To Be Banned From The Forum."