Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Patch 9.0.1 PTR - Build 35522

Patch 9.0.1 PTR - Build 35522
    The pre-expansion patch is on the way to the PTR!

Last edited by chaud; 2020-08-11 at 07:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Here we go, let's see what this'll be about

My god. End of shitty BfA is near!

15+ Year Old Account
    I just hope the launch events are fun and interesting like the Legion invasions were. Though it needs more incentive than leveling since the anniversary event got me to have the most level capped characters I've ever had.

OMG, finally. 4-6 weeks until its live maybe?

My gosh i'd rather play this PTR to test changes then BFA hahahaha

Can't wait, so tired of bfa, I just want it to die already.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    OMG, finally. 4-6 weeks until its live maybe?
    Well the cloak is capped the 8-9th September, can't be sooner than that I'd reckon

Quote Originally Posted by Exorzon View Post
    Well the cloak is capped the 8-9th September, can't be sooner than that I'd reckon
    True, that's 4 weeks. So I guess more like 6 weeks at least.

September 23 for prepatch, October 21 for launch?

That's my guess now.

Let's see.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    True, that's 4 weeks. So I guess more like 6 weeks at least.
    One could hope it's that soon

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope the wow token goes way up before then I still don't have my longboi

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    I just hope the launch events are fun and interesting like the Legion invasions were. Though it needs more incentive than leveling since the anniversary event got me to have the most level capped characters I've ever had.
    There was a set to unlock for each armor type in Legion as well.

Inspiring [NYI] (New) - Some non-boss enemies have an inspiring presence that strengthens their allies.
    good affix, makes you approach certain pulls with CC or changes up the ordinary kill order of a given pack. maybe use CDs where you wouldn't normally.

Spiteful [NYI] (New) - Fiends rise from the corpses of non-boss enemies and pursue random players.
    Storming [NYI] (New) - While in combat, enemies periodically summon damaging whirlwinds.

essentially the same affix, arbitrarily forcing consistent rotation disruption. feels bad all around if your class isn't mobile or in really critical situations. Maybe the answer on these isn't death from damage, but resource drain or a debuff, something you overall want to avoid at all costs, but won't kill you if you decide that your cast is more important to finish. I just think these affixes aren't interesting, there isn't different ways to approach them. Just don't take damage ofc.
    Last edited by huehuehue; 2020-08-13 at 08:35 AM.

I guess I'm giving up on leveling a Classic character... again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huehuehue View Post
    Inspiring [NYI] (New) - Some non-boss enemies have an inspiring presence that strengthens their allies.
    good affix, makes you approach certain pulls with CC or changes up the ordinary kill order of a given pack. maybe use CDs where you wouldn't normally.

Spiteful [NYI] (New) - Fiends rise from the corpses of non-boss enemies and pursue random players.
    Storming [NYI] (New) - While in combat, enemies periodically summon damaging whirlwinds.

essentially the same affix, arbitrarily forcing consistent rotation disruption. feels bad all around if you're class isn't mobile or in really critical situations. Maybe the answer on these isn't death from damage, but resource drain or a debuff, something you overall want to avoid at all costs, but won't kill you if you decide that your cast is more important to finish. I just think these affixes aren't interesting, there isn't different ways to approach them. Just don't take damage ofc.
    I admit to bias because I'm an old slow mage, but random damage that breaks your casting rotation is just no fun. I know all you pros laugh at it and parse in the 90's, but man do I find it frustrating.
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

Not a fan of the map, You can clearly see where they've removed the titans covering the lines and haven't bothered redrawing the lines back, Just looks blurry and mushy to me

Hm...

Looks like we're still missing a realm.

Interesting, to be honest. Very interesting. Maybe a Light/Void Realm?

PTR is live

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Not a fan of the map, You can clearly see where they've removed the titans covering the lines and haven't bothered redrawing the lines back, Just looks blurry and mushy to me
    Where? I don't see what you're talking about.
    https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...mal/966202.jpg
    https://i.redd.it/wg9b2mbe9fg51.jpg
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing