Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Crossing my fingers hoping this event will bring back the Argent Dawn tabard that I missed on the original event!

15+ Year Old Account
    Wohoo! Best event ever is back! I just hope it's not nerfed, and you can infect pretty much any npc you see, just like last time. Let's see zombie Anduin!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Wohoo! Best event ever is back! I just hope it's not nerfed, and you can infect pretty much any npc you see, just like last time. Let's see zombie Anduin!
    I've been running around on the PTR munching NPCs but I have a feeling he'd be kinda hard to reach..

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Problem is people can fly in the old world now. Can't corner them in the drag

Anybody else think it's kind of bad timing to have an event where you get infected with a plague that has really bad effects on you? I mean, there is a pandemic out there and everything.

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    Anybody else think it's kind of bad timing to have an event where you get infected with a plague that has really bad effects on you? I mean, there is a pandemic out there and everything.
    Yes. And we need things lighter. People need to loosen the knot their panties are in and just try to enjoy it.

Should people stop playing A Plague Tale because the Pandemic started? It's a zombie plague, not Coronavirus.
    Last edited by Oakshana; 2020-08-13 at 02:58 AM.

I loved this in BC and I am sure I will still have fun this time around.
    Chaos, utter chaos, I have missed you my friend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immamoonkin View Post
    Oh my god, thank you. Why hasn't anyone talked about this in the game yet? They don't even talk about it in Beta!
    I mean, its been there for a couple of years now right? What are they supposes to say? the heart of azeroth finally sealed the wound. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have some closure too, but I honestly do no think is that much of a big deal. Even though... it is a GIANT sword! EH?! EH?!

I will see myself out.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Or are we just supposed to instantly know that a rift to the shadowlands now exists hundreds of thousands of miles away?
    That's .... a pretty big planetary body right there. Jupiter would be green with envy. *chuckles*

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    While I'm not going to say no to rampaging as a zombie again, which was incredibly fun, I'm disappointed that we still haven't seen any closure for the giant-ass sword.
    Quote Originally Posted by Immamoonkin View Post
    Oh my god, thank you. Why hasn't anyone talked about this in the game yet? They don't even talk about it in Beta!
    They've dealt with the corruption (Using the artefacts to cleanse it) and dealt with the bleeding (absorbing Azerite into the Heart of Azeroth). But you can't just yank out the sword without making things a hundred times worse. There's a reason why if you ever get stabbed or impaled, you leave it in. At this point there's nothing that *can* be done.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    The jailer is fucking around in the maw and the mawsworn kyrians are who abduct our leaders. Undead running around gives us a reason to find out what happened in Icecrown and learn about shadowlands. Or are we just supposed to instantly know that a rift to the shadowlands now exists hundreds of thousands of miles away? One that we need a ritual to enter.
    holy shit how big is Azeroth? for reference, the distance between Australia and the UK is about 9500 miles

Already prepatch event around the corner? How long theyre gonna let this run for? 2 months? <_<

This is gonna just be like last time 1/3 of the players will just unsub for the pre-patch and come back for launch. This will all be on how bad Blizz wants there bottom line hurt for a month to month and a half

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enan1981 View Post
    Already prepatch event around the corner? How long theyre gonna let this run for? 2 months? <_<
    I'd say 3-4 weeks. Legion's went for 3 weeks, BfA ran for 4.

All you crying little mama boys need to grow up, this is gonna be fun >

The event is lame. Scourge invasion was cool because you didn't expect it. You didn't know going into it exactly what it was. It was just a cool thing that happened. This new Scourge event was announced almost a year ago and will now be on the PTR for months, to the point where no one will be interested anymore when it goes live.

10+ Year Old Account
    reuse and rehash.

they know everything new they try is hot garbage, so they fall back on past successes

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    They've dealt with the corruption (Using the artefacts to cleanse it) and dealt with the bleeding (absorbing Azerite into the Heart of Azeroth). But you can't just yank out the sword without making things a hundred times worse. There's a reason why if you ever get stabbed or impaled, you leave it in. At this point there's nothing that *can* be done.
    So you mean that if you ever get stabbed IRL, you have to keep the blade in forever ?

all blizzard will achieve will be pissing people off and making capital cities unusable. idiotic idea - but since pre patch means also itlv squish and changes to leveling i will enjoy leveling my allied races and ignoring this ridiculous event.

10+ Year Old Account
    But will there be speed lvling like legion pre event?