Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Sub has ran out and was thinkinging of resubbing for the pre-patch and buying the xpac in September. With this thing going live I will be doing none of these things. GG Blizz you just missed out on a sale
    How did he die ?

His death was caused by pneumonia induced by daggers to the chest.Repeatedly.

I'm confused. I see calls from players who want to feel like they're in a MMO, with crowds and player autonomy and consequences...

But they also want everywhere to be a safe space where they don't have to interact with anyone.

So which is it?

The event isn't permanent and if it really inconveniences you immensely, then take a bit of a break altogether or at least avoid a crowded capital.

we have War Mode, use it.

already seeing many of the guild just saying they won't even log on or spend a moment in any affected city

Infection rates based on COVID-19?

Guess I'll be having fun on my Paladin cleansing all those filthy undead.

The rage I got last time from players trying to form zombie armies in the Human starting zones was so satisfying.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    So original!
    My hopes are gone.
    People have been begging for this to come back, so yes it's a repeat because it's been requested. No big deal. No reason to be so snarky just because "You" have seen it previously. A lot of people have not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    People have been begging for this to come back, so yes it's a repeat because it's been requested. No big deal. No reason to be so snarky just because "You" have seen it previously. A lot of people have not.
    They are still not going to since it will be watered down.

The zombie event was my favorite event, looking forward to participating again!

Quote Originally Posted by LucyEliza View Post
    Guess I'll be having fun on my Paladin cleansing all those filthy undead.

The rage I got last time from players trying to form zombie armies in the Human starting zones was so satisfying.
    Not if I catch you and eat your brainz!

Quote Originally Posted by Mozu View Post
    It's so interesting seeing the types of people that get annoyed by an event like this. Why do you play multiplayer games online instead of single-player games that never change so you can be safe and sound from things affecting you?

Pure entitlement.
    I play this particular multi-player game because I mostly like the game world and can for the most part play single player vs environment, ignoring the other players in general and PVP in particular. I'd be perfectly happy in a one player PVE shard -- Warcraft 4 where the hell are you!

I loathed the original Scourge invasion because it messed up my questing and world exploration and I won't login during the new Scourge invasion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wyrdone View Post
    Infection rates based on COVID-19?
    More like infection rates and virulence of a bastard stepchilde of Measels (R60 or so) and Rabies (100% fatal in unvaccinated Hummies).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Oh, another zombie invasion.

I wonder, will I get the same kind of abuse for healing people?
    Just be like the American health system. Ask for lots of gold then let people die. A good portion of the playerbase will think you're the best healer in the world.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    So I should be locked out of every city for a month or so for not enjoying one event? You can't just "not go" to them, they have pretty important uses.
    Dude its only for 2 weeks. You can live that long. And if your that desperate for an AH there is one that is not in a major city being attacked in warlords. Or if you have been playing that long may have one set in your garrison already.

Quote Originally Posted by rizyukaizen View Post
    Dude its only for 2 weeks. You can live that long. And if your that desperate for an AH there is one that is not in a major city being attacked in warlords. Or if you have been playing that long may have one set in your garrison already.
    My comment you replied to was before the nerfs to the zombies so I don't really need to do any of this. Thankfully Blizzard will let us opt out of it when it happens.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Either way this still looks like fun.

I was there back then.. I had fun, Ill be here this time too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Really? Can't they come up with something original?
    can you? ALl i see if crying from people about it
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    can you? ALl i see if crying from people about it
    Er? What?

Can I what? And what does people 'crying' have to do with me?