Timewalking dungeons

I Would love to see a huge change on timewalking dungeons and raids. As it is the timewalking event outside the timewalking mounts has nothing new to offer and it is kinda boring only a few ppl still doing timewalking dungeons. I would like to make a suggestion how to impove it.
    1) Depends on which event is up you can add a new currency system so we can buy the specific week new cosmetics like toys mogs etc that coming from that expansion EX. Lets say that pandaria event is up by doing dungeons to be able to farm some kind of timeless coins that work only for the specific event outside badges and with that new currency to be able to buy a recolored challenge mode set fo r every class/
    2) If Wod's timewalking event is up to be able by farming specific lets say something similar to apexis crystals that drop from each boss you kill like badges to be able to buy a recolored version of cchallenge mode weapon mogs.
    3) from wrath of the lich king event to be able to buy the original tier 3 that is not available right now.
    4) From Legion event some recolored or new artifact weapon apearences or recolored tiers
    This will suggestion will make timewalking events awesome again.
    I AM NOT SAYING TO BE ABLE TO BUY THE ORIGINAL LEGACY COLORED ITEMS BUT RECOLORED.
    what do you think guys

I AM NOT SAYING TO BE ABLE TO BUY THE ORIGINAL LEGACY COLORED ITEMS BUT RECOLORED.
    and
    3) from wrath of the lich king event to be able to buy the original tier 3 that is not available right now.
    kinda contradict each other, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by killq View Post
    I Would love to see a huge change on timewalking dungeons and raids. As it is the timewalking event outside the timewalking mounts has nothing new to offer and it is kinda boring only a few ppl still doing timewalking dungeons. I would like to make a suggestion how to impove it.
    1) Depends on which event is up you can add a new currency system so we can buy the specific week new cosmetics like toys mogs etc that coming from that expansion EX. Lets say that pandaria event is up by doing dungeons to be able to farm some kind of timeless coins that work only for the specific event outside badges and with that new currency to be able to buy a recolored challenge mode set fo r every class/
    2) If Wod's timewalking event is up to be able by farming specific lets say something similar to apexis crystals that drop from each boss you kill like badges to be able to buy a recolored version of cchallenge mode weapon mogs.
    4) From Legion event some recolored or new artifact weapon apearences or recolored tiers
    This will suggestion will make timewalking events awesome again.
    what do you think guys
    Honestly, I think we don't need more currencies. Just add more options to buy using the current Timewarped Badges. Add all of the things you mentioned to the current vendors with the same shared currency.

Expansion specific currency would also be a bad system with rotating events. If you missed a week of a specific expansion then you probably will have enough currency to buy the items until next year. Mabe, just maybe it might work if timewalking were permanent. All expansions all the time.

O, just noticed your post count. 2....
    Last edited by Ragnarohk; 2020-09-21 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    Honestly, I think we don't need more currencies. Just add more options to buy using the current Timewarped Badges. Add all of the things you mentioned to the current vendors with the same shared currency.

Expansion specific currency would also be a bad system with rotating events. If you missed a week of a specific expansion then you probably will have enough currency to buy the items until next year. Mabe, just maybe it might work if timewalking were permanent. All expansions all the time.

O, just noticed your post count. 2....
    If timewalking happens only occasionally, then it takes too long to get specific expansion stuff.
    If timewalking happens all the time then it stops being a special event.
    If timewalking was all expansions at once, it would spread the playerbase too much.

No matter how you do it, it just wouldn't work all that well. It's a nice daydream to imagine all the cool things they could do with timewalking, but doing it right is difficult with so many expansions.

Didn’t you already make this thread?

10+ Year Old Account
    As there is already a thread about it in the other forum with more replies, then closing this one.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...king-dungeons/
    Don't make posts in several forums.