Thread: Dark Runes

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Oh, so now I don't understand

It's easy, nothing in the game is hard. Stop over exaggerating your role in a faceroll 16 year old game and trying to claim its hard.
    again you're bad

you don't see the difference between a performance good enough to clear and optimum play

You're the epitome of bad

Please go take your place back among your terrrrrible peers and leave the discussion of the game to people who know what they're talking about.

I'm toxic because I roll on an item I use? Sure thing. Another triggered healer, I guess?
    Yes,

also,

The game being easy isn't an excuse for you to be shit

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Yes,

also,

lol exactly

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukind View Post
    again you're bad

you don't see the difference between a performance good enough to clear and optimum play

You're the epitome of bad

Please go take your place back among your terrrrrible peers and leave the discussion of the game to people who know what they're talking about.
    Nothing I've said implies any bad play, you haven't seen logs or anything. I think someone is insecure that their role in the game is being spelled out as easy.

Yes,

also,

Please explain how I'm shit? Maybe you need to look in the mirror.

Nothing I've said implies any bad play, you haven't seen logs or anything. I think someone is insecure that their role in the game is being spelled out as easy.

Please explain how I'm shit? Maybe you need to look in the mirror.
    That's how you come across with your ignorant ideas about the game and the usage of the word toxic when someone calls you out on your it.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's how you come across with your ignorant ideas about the game and the usage of the word toxic when someone calls you out on your it.
    Do you lack reading comprehension?? Again, what is ignorant about what I've said? You're also seemingly surprised about the word toxic being used to describe someone that quoted about 5-6 people basically just saying "you're bad you're bad"??. I think you might be delusional mate. Whatever. Done with both of you cowboys.

It is simple, either runes are reserved and goes to someone who did this or they are rolled by everyone, no idea why there is so much drama in here about that.

Again you don't understand resource management as a healer if you believe that

Literally impossible to do perfectly

Which is the standard

The standard isn't "well we survived i must have played well enough"

Tanking and DPS are mindless exercises next to constantly gauging damage and using the perfect spell out of the 20 possible ranks you could cast at each moment.

Vastly harder than pumping DPS or managing threat perfectly.

Pure incompetence to believe otherwise.
    Calls everyone bad > proceeds to say healing in Classic is hard LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    How so? Im just wondering how a healer would go soloing it? Seems to me, the healer needs the tank and dps just as much.
    Because these is a shortage of healers. Can't say the same about DPS. For every DPS that moans about Dark Rune reserving, there are 9 others who are fine with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tsyplenk View Post
    Depends to what you compare it with. Compared to retail, Classic healing is a combination of rocket science and nuclear physics.

healing perfectly in a game where resources matter is always going to be harder to do perfectly

If you disagree you don't understand anything about the game you're palying

Right play for a DPS is always obvious in pve

Tanking is only complex if your group is totally incompetent. Otherwise again the perfect parse is easy to see

Anyone denying this has no idea what they're doing.

And yes 99% of you are bad. You can check my post history....I have been right about everything else on the topic of classic. this is no different.

Healing to get through an instance is easy

Healing perfectly borders on the impossible for any length of time. Especially in a raid where you aren't controlling all the healing going out.
    Last edited by Mukind; 2020-08-17 at 04:58 PM.

You sure healing is not hard only for you? I mean all you need to do is downrank few spells, cast with 5 secs between and sometimes drink potion.
    There is nothing hard in classic and every class with resources can be played better or worse.
    Last edited by Shakhar; 2020-08-17 at 05:07 PM.

The argument healers need dark runes more than anyone else is bullshit. A dark rune represents about 5-10g, for everyone. Money not spent = money made.

Now if its a friend/guild group, it makes sense to share them with your healer, but thats a friend gesture, not a sensible transaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Veggie50 View Post
    The argument healers need dark runes more than anyone else is bullshit. A dark rune represents about 5-10g, for everyone. Money not spent = money made.

Now if its a friend/guild group, it makes sense to share them with your healer, but thats a friend gesture, not a sensible transaction.
    No one sane buys dark runes. They farm them or demonics

DPS farm demonics infinitely easier than a healer without a respec

healing perfectly in a game where resources matter is always going to be harder to do perfectly

If you disagree you don't understand anything about the game you're palying

Right play for a DPS is always obvious in pve

Tanking is only complex if your group is totally incompetent. Otherwise again the perfect parse is easy to see

Anyone denying this has no idea what they're doing.

And yes 99% of you are bad. You can check my post history....I have been right about everything else on the topic of classic. this is no different.

Healing to get through an instance is easy

Healing perfectly borders on the impossible for any length of time. Especially in a raid where you aren't controlling all the healing going out.
    Point proven, you're garbage at the game to think healing is hard. My 90 year old nan could be a raid healer in Classic. You must suck really bad to think it's hard lmao. Where have you been proven right? "I'm right because I said so" doesn't constitute to being right unless you're a child (sounds like you are).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shakhar View Post
    You sure healing is not hard only for you? I mean all you need to do is downrank few spells, cast with 5 secs between and sometimes drink potion.
    There is nothing hard in classic and every class with resources can be played better or worse.
    I know, right? This idiot trying to make it sound hard claiming "we're not doing it perfectly" is laughable, like he's some sort of meta healing god xD

No one sane buys dark runes. They farm them or demonics

DPS farm demonics infinitely easier than a healer without a respec
    Maybe my server has a lot of insane people on it, but I reliably sell them for 10-15g, so someone is clearly buying them.

You think healing is hard? xD you should try some other games other than faceroll Classic, bud.
    The entire argument is him baiting people by saying "Ur bad lol"
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by skulmar View Post
    Maybe my server has a lot of insane people on it, but I reliably sell them for 10-15g, so someone is clearly buying them.
    People that are smart and can play the auction house don't need to spend time farming runes, so of course they will buy the runes. They have thousands of gold. Mukind is too stupid to even understand healing, so you can't expect someone like him to comprehend why people would buy runes.

A full clear of Scholomance on my server can net you well over 100g worth of runes.

To all of these healers who say they don't need scholo and people should just be glad to have them, why not just cut out the middle man and sell carries for gold?

To me it seems a lot easier and less drama free than joining / starting a PUG and then flipping out when people don't agree with your loot rules.

Others need them besides healers. If you need them for crafting then you should be able to need without fear of being kicked. alas, Dark Rune culture is a strange one.

Quote Originally Posted by skulmar View Post
    A full clear of Scholomance on my server can net you well over 100g worth of runes.

To all of these healers who say they don't need scholo and people should just be glad to have them, why not just cut out the middle man and sell carries for gold?

To me it seems a lot easier and less drama free than joining / starting a PUG and then flipping out when people don't agree with your loot rules.
    If you haven't noticed it's standard. You'll have a lot easier time getting the dark runes than 100g out of them lol

- - - Updated - - -

Point proven, you're garbage at the game to think healing is hard. My 90 year old nan could be a raid healer in Classic. You must suck really bad to think it's hard lmao. Where have you been proven right? "I'm right because I said so" doesn't constitute to being right unless you're a child (sounds like you are).

- - - Updated - - -

I know, right? This idiot trying to make it sound hard claiming "we're not doing it perfectly" is laughable, like he's some sort of meta healing god xD

whooooooooosh

your 90 year old gran could tank world progression too

and i could teach her how to do it perfectly

No one heals perfectly in all of classic

That's why it's harder. Because if you know what you're doing you understand you're constantly making mistakes. As opposed to the other two roles where any idiot could come close to perfection with a little thought about their positioning.