Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by themaster24 View Post
    To start, I find the notion that missions being in SL is something people would/should have "canceled their sub" over to be quite hilarious. Anyway, it's quite possible that more people actually enjoy this stuff than you believe, and that's why these keep returning each xpac. Let's also not pretend that these mission systems are colossal developments. They make up a very tiny portion of the development of a given xpac.
    I think you misinterpret what I'm saying, I'm simply saying if people hate it so much, they need to tell Blizzard in the only way Blizzard understands: through the magic of money.

Is it ridiculous? Yep. Has complaining about it worked so far? Only partially. Idk how much "more" the SL table will have than BFA, but we've been on a downward trend, however this feels like a step back up, now.

It certainly is a small thing for Blizzard, never said it wasn't. It's a mobile game in WoW... and once was an actual mobile game. lol /shrug

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrLoque View Post
    Oh boy, the UI team officially gave up on this thing. The combat-log screenshots look like some random DOS game from the late 90's, they really didn't give a shit and threw UI elements here and there to ship it asap.
    I doubt this is how it will look in-game on release.

If it is, yikes...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Exxord View Post
    Ok Blizz, let's try to fix this.
    You send your little npc party to a mission, and when they have done with all the minions and are before the last boss they will contact you and wait for your orders. You can call them back with all the loot and xp they got from the first part of the mission, or they can summon you to try to kill the boss for some big extra reward. In this case, you (solo or with a couple of friends) will partecipate in a short scenario where you will fight a raid-like boss alongside your npc followers. If you lose this fight, you don't get any reward and your followers won't level up and have to pay some currency to revive your allies.
    Now do it.
    A great way to incorporate Island Expeditions in a more interesting manner. I like it.

Now do it.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Maybe 4th time's the charm lol... who are we kidding, you can't polish this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    I'm not subbed. I haven't bought Shadowlands and I never will.
    Not subbed? Don't intend to buy future expansion.
    So, tell me friend. Why do you spend so much time bashing a game you don't play?

Curious, is all.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Hello MrFawlty. Obviously that comment wasn't there when I made my post, but thanks for telling me. And the point I made about how I am impressed how people on this forum always seem to know what the vast majority wants has nothing to do with it being pro or con Blizzard.

Since you seem to follow my posting habits closely you will find that in other threads I have paired pro Blizzard and contra Blizzard statements that both claimed to know what the "vast majority" wants and commented on how I love these coincidental back to back posts.
    I fully accept that the post wasnt there for you to answer at the time I was just offering you the chance to be balanced in your scorn. I dont follow your posting history closely, you are bound to pop up in most threads sooner or later. I dont confess to seeing many if any posts that are anti Blizzard though. I'll keep an eye out, Im sure one day they they'll do something you disagree with.

This whole system looks embarassing and outdated.

From what I've seen of Shadowlands, I'm concerned that it's a rushed expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    Not subbed? Don't intend to buy future expansion.
    So, tell me friend. Why do you spend so much time bashing a game you don't play?

Curious, is all.
    So much time, huh? I haven't posted in a month. I was never much of a poster anyway. But I check this site occasionally and saw that Blizzard continues to shove this mobile bullshit into the game. They are so out of touch it's really sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    Just because they forcefully integrated their precious scenarios into the game, doesn't mean it wasn't a failure. It was, but they simply removed any choice from players regarding it.
    What? Scenarios being integrated was a vastly superior option to where we didnt have them at all before. How else do you want them to do it?

Holy fuck, I thought that UI was just temporary.

This looks really fuckin horrible. Unpolished and unprofessional.

Not good.

So this is nothing at all like something that you can play on mobile phone. Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Napee View Post
    Holy fuck, I thought that UI was just temporary.

This looks really fuckin horrible. Unpolished and unprofessional.

Not good.
    My thoughts exactly. It's like they know that no-one really wants to play this "Facebook game", yet they still need to shoe-horn it in, in order to up "engagement".

As others have said, I'd be happy if it was just on the mobile app. I really hope that nothing of tangible power, or of cosmetic value is tied to this system. Again, as other have said, an add-on will be made and the whole system will be rendered pointless.

Do people not realize that this is an auto-battler and you won't have to wait hours/days for it to be done?

No doubt there will be an addon that does it all for you so who cares

"Is this an out of season April fool's joke?"