Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by thesimpsonsman View Post
    WE FINALLY DID IT!

We came back in last night on our first raid night of the week and almost 1 shot it.. hahaah, 4 attempts later we killed it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIpEj8SSHE4&t=5s
    "I appreciate all of yo... give me the mount now, give me the mount "

Good job guys!

7+ Year Old Account
    WE FINALLY DID IT!

We came back in last night on our first raid night of the week and almost 1 shot it.. hahaah, 4 attempts later we killed it!

Grats on the kill !!

Congrats! /10char

WE FINALLY DID IT!

Congrats, man.

I just watched your video and have areally non-important comment: I don't know why your RL choose not to stack on every single paranoia after the 2nd psychus. It just makes things way easier, you gain more DPS, healing is not an issue, sanity is not an issue since you can finish the secret phase in 3 rounds of bombs, which gives you 3 extra necks to spare.

Anyways, you did it just in time, and yall must feel really good about it, good job.

Quote Originally Posted by azka View Post
    Congrats, man.

I just watched your video and have areally non-important comment: I don't know why your RL choose not to stack on every single paranoia after the 2nd psychus. It just makes things way easier, you gain more DPS, healing is not an issue, sanity is not an issue since you can finish the secret phase in 3 rounds of bombs, which gives you 3 extra necks to spare.

Anyways, you did it just in time, and yall must feel really good about it, good job.
    Hey! I'm the "co-raid lead" or w/e you wanna call it but we did it like that because previously we were having a lot of sanity issues and people going insane so we just played it safe. We plan on killing it a few more times especially now since shadowlands is delayed so we can get a few more mounts and gear.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Congrats man, good job!

Since prepatch is launching October 13, you got one more ID to get at least 4 mounts total...

Quote Originally Posted by Pikay View Post
    Congrats man, good job!

Since prepatch is launching October 13, you got one more ID to get at least 4 mounts total...
    Is Nzozth going to 1% also for the mythic mounts on prepatch. I heard it will still drop but might of heard wrong. Either way we will have a few more mounts total.

Is Nzozth going to 1% also for the mythic mounts on prepatch. I heard it will still drop but might of heard wrong. Either way we will have a few more mounts total.
    It should be up until the actual launch of the expansion.

That's how it worked for Garrosh's mounts at least and that's the last case I remember actually trying to get CE.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ne...le-for-azeroth

It's also specifically under "Difficulty increases when Shadowlands launches", not "Going away with pre-patch"

Nothing feels worse than a 6% wipe
    I'm pretty sure a 5%, 4%, or how about a 1% wipe, would feel much worse.

Nothing feels worse than a 6% wipe
    Why would you only wipe 6%? that's a lot of shit left in between the cheeks

Grats on the kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Krimzin View Post
    Thats funny shit. 6-8 Weeks til prepatch.. try Sep 15th. 3 More resets and then CE goes away...

- - - Updated - - -

So here is the break down I have seen from Multiple Streamers. Cloak resistance maxes out on Sep 8th. After that, there is no reason to do visions, dailies or anything else for that matter. Once something hits PTR 4 weeks is about the longest it will stay. On a very rare occasion something has stayed 5 weeks. Once Prepatch launches it will stay up for 4 weeks before SL releases. Blizzard has had bad experiences with Expansions launched in a Holiday months so they have said they will not do it. So with Prepatch hitting PTR on Aug 11, Pre patch live should drop no later than Sep 15(tuesday) and Shadowlands should drop Oct 20 at the lastest This expansion is already past where they wanted it to end. They have already started on the Mythic Portion of Raid Testing so they are ready. Lets hope everything else is to.
    You were so f.ucking wrong its insane!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikado12 View Post
    You were so f.ucking wrong its insane!
    IKR. I was hopeful. Clearly not well placed hope.
    Oh well, hopefully it will be worth the wait.
    At Least Pre Patch is firmed up.
    Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    @KrimzinOG

Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    Why would you only wipe 6%? that's a lot of shit left in between the cheeks
    my guess would be greedy people dropping pools in melee towards the end. in their kill vid they almost run out of room.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    I'm pretty sure a 5%, 4%, or how about a 1% wipe, would feel much worse.
    Fight ends on 3%,so he essentially wiped at 3%.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Fight ends on 3%,so he essentially wiped at 3%.
    Well then a 5% or 4% would be worse. I'm just sayin'.

Haven't played in a while so I forgot the details on N'zoth.