10+ Year Old Account

leveling zone (old expansions) level requirements?

I'm wondering what the leveling requirements are for zones in older expansions. particularly I'm interested in the valley of the four winds level requirement. also, flying is level 35 in older expansions, right?

Flying is 30 on the beta and PTR.

There is no requirement for old content. With Chromie time you just pick the expansion you want to level in and the quests guide you.

If you mean what farming old raids is going to be like the answer is not much will change, apart from what level you are. There are comprehensive spreadsheets on other sites for that. Things will become even easier to farm once you reach max level and get some power under your belt.

Also, you can check this out for yourself on the PTR if you don't have access to beta.
    Last edited by Sharnie786; 2020-09-11 at 06:15 AM.
    Night Elves NEED long hair to the ground and more elegant/regal beautiful options to show their Highbourne heritage

10+ Year Old Account
    thank you for the flying info. what I meant about leveling zone level requirements is what level do you have to be to start the valley of the four winds chain. I was planning on starting out in WoD and then moving to the valley when I met the level requirement. currently maps within the game generally tell you what level the zone is for and I was wondering the valley range.

As far as I'm aware, if you're not a new player, you can pick your zone in chromie time at level 10. That should be when you can start in Pandaria. Then you have to wait 20 levels before you can fly.

Quote Originally Posted by terminaltrip421 View Post
    thank you for the flying info. what I meant about leveling zone level requirements is what level do you have to be to start the valley of the four winds chain. I was planning on starting out in WoD and then moving to the valley when I met the level requirement. currently maps within the game generally tell you what level the zone is for and I was wondering the valley range.
    You can start in Pandaria at level 10 after the squish. This means you can go there straight away. The zones are still flexy zones, meaning you can start anywhere in an expansion.
    Night Elves NEED long hair to the ground and more elegant/regal beautiful options to show their Highbourne heritage

All expansion zones will be 10-50

10+ Year Old Account
    thank you all! the way they are currently on live they flex upward but not downward.