Page 1 of 3
LastLast

what is your favorite energy drink?

What is your favorite energy drink? my goto is the sugar free white monsters. But I enjoy all of the sugar free options.

Redbull is mine all time favorite!

10+ Year Old Account
    None, all of those things are garbage. I just get a good night sleep instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    I normally don't drink these, the only one i ever tried was Red Bull, and that was because i got one for free at a bar once, not bad, but the amount of cafeine this thing has is outrageous.

7+ Year Old Account
    After a long day at work, I sometimes have a red bull on the drive home. It's the only energy drink I can tolerate.

I can only stand a very small selection of them taste-wise. I did consume some red bull during a busy time of studies as it had a taste I could stand, but it didn't help one iota and only made me too wired to sleep, so... I stay away from them these days.

V energy drink, though even in when I am in NZ I rarely have it as I think energy drinks are something truly worth avoiding at pretty much all times.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

dihydrogen monoxide
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Original Monster for sure, I love it. Try not to drink it much as it's full of crap and sugar, and just isn't good for you in general. Every now and again I fancy one, though, and love it

10+ Year Old Account

black coffee

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Easily Monster, either one of the sugarfree are great. Should cut down on the consumption though

Monster Green. But that stuff is now only available at gaspumps here ever since stores ‘banned’ 0.5l cans of energy drink for health sake.

Original Monster is the best one for me, but I like all of them.

I"m a newbie here. Though I always try to avoid energy drinks. Anyways, I have my favorite brand like CocaCola. What about you?

Not sure how widely its sold, but here in finland there is this cheap energy drink that, despite its low price, tastes really good in my opinion. I mean... its like about 50% of the price that rest of the energy drinks tend to cost. That price has to be achieved somehow, but I don't want to know how. Its good.

Not sure how widely its sold, but here in finland there is this cheap energy drink that, despite its low price, tastes really good in my opinion. I mean... its like about 50% of the price that rest of the energy drinks tend to cost. That price has to be achieved somehow, but I don't want to know how. Its good.

I will definitely try for this one. Thank you for letting us know.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuor View Post
    I normally don't drink these, the only one i ever tried was Red Bull, and that was because i got one for free at a bar once, not bad, but the amount of cafeine this thing has is outrageous.
    So outrageous its less than a cup of actual coffee.

I used to be crazy over Full Throttles, citrus flavor:

However, the sugar content in those drinks is quite high, so I had to stop, since their sugar-free flavor tastes like ass.

Then I switched to red bulls - the sugar free version is actually tolerable, and with time, I got used to the taste, so that's basically all I drink now for energy drink needs.

coffee - strong, double espresso,no sugar

you shouldnt drink that artificial garbage .

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfhamster View Post
    black coffee
    Ding ding ding, we have a winner.

Black coffee does the trick.

...though it does pass send me to the bathroom shortly after.

That's how I know it's doing its job.