View Poll Results: Should lor'themar be crowned king?

Voters
49. This poll is closed
  • Yes

24 48.98%
  • No

25 51.02%
Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Why haven't the Blood Elves chosen a new ruler?

After all this time. Why is Lor'themar Theron still regent lord?

Why should he not be the leader? Truth be told I would favor rommath. But. Lor'themar is doing a fine job so far as leader. So I don't see any reason for him being replaced.

No heir to the throne and they still are monarchy. Untill they change from monarchy or unknown heir claiming the throne Lor'themar holds his position

Quote Originally Posted by Deneios View Post
    No heir to the throne and they still are monarchy. Untill they change from monarchy or unknown heir claiming the throne Lor'themar holds his position
    So he's going to be regent lord forever?

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    What do you think this is, a democracy?

Lor'themar Theron is their ruler.

Wouldn't be the first time. Stewards of Gondor ruled in absence of Kings for thousands of years if I recall correctly.

Well Anasterian ruled for about 2800 years so until he dies of elven old age or dies in combat

Most likely or cave becoming king, like a good portion of the elven leadership wants him to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because they either don't mind him? There is no heir? Or there is no better option?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I wouldn't mind Lor'themar becoming the new king. He deserves it and his new model made him look handsome af.

Well, there is no heir since the Sunstrider house has become extinct with Kael's death. Which begs the question why the blood elves still haven't chosen a new king... and the answer to that is: No idea, lol. The matter about Quel'thalas' sovereign is a plot point that Blizz never bothers to delve into, if not, mention at all.

I just hope we get an exchange between Kael and Lor'themar in Shadowlands which results with Kael dubbing Lor'themar king and ends this stupid state of ambiguity.

Quote Originally Posted by My User Name View Post
    Well, there is no heir since the Sunstrider house has become extinct with Kael's death. Which begs the question why the blood elves still haven't chosen a new king... and the answer to that is: No idea, lol. The matter about Quel'thalas' sovereign is a plot point that Blizz never bothers to delve into, if not, mention at all.

I just hope we get an exchange between Kael and Lor'themar in Shadowlands which results with Kael dubbing Lor'themar king and ends this stupid state of ambiguity.
    I would deeply support Lor'themar.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by My User Name View Post
    Which begs the question why the blood elves still haven't chosen a new king... and the answer to that is: No idea, lol.
    Kael'thas decreed that Anasterian was to be the last King of Quel'thalas.
    Lor'themar has upholded this and remains the Regent since there is no line of succesion established and it seems the Convocation of Silvermoon has either been disbanded after the Third War or is currently content with Lor'themar doing stuff
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Hes going to continue being the lord till he either dies or walks away, the blood elves dont have a problem with him and there hasnt been anything horribly go wrong to the blood elves, infact theyre getting on better since joining the horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is kael'thas still considered the king despide being dead or?

3+ Year Old Account
    Lor'themar has made almost decisions to ditch the Horde and move to the Alliance; he's better off as an advisor to Rommath instead lest there be scenarios that would actually make him go team blue. Rommath is no-nonsense, pragmatic, and straight to the point and he went through thick and thin with Kael'thas following the events that made the Blood Elves what they are. Rommath for High King
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Horde Rulership of Silvermoon

Should lor'themar be crowned king of Silvermoon?

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    Is kael'thas still considered the king despide being dead or?
    If we're lucky he returns to us and legitimize lor'themars rulership.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why do you keep opening polls to threads that are already being discussed

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...4#post52578674
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

No. I want Kael'thas back.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    Why should he not be the leader? Truth be told I would favor rommath. But. Lor'themar is doing a fine job so far as leader. So I don't see any reason for him being replaced.
    Rommath is a bad grand magister that somehow fights against progress as if he was a high priest. He doesn't deserve a promotion.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.