Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by tamarin View Post
    If by "cool" you mean dumb af then yes
    if in doubt, ask Ion: „yeah, you are totally right. didnt put much thought into this and another 327 abilities. but we have to release the game in a few weeks. but hey, no worries. we fix it in 9.1.“

so, all fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    if in doubt, ask Ion: „yeah, you are totally right. didnt put much thought into this and another 327 abilities. but we have to release the game in a few weeks. but hey, no worries. we fix it gonna nerf most of them so they're way less relevant, and then add another system on top of those in 9.1.“

so, all fine.
    Fixed that for you /sarcasm off

Really. I don't know how they can continue going down this road and even double the effort on it when it's clear the "borrowed powers/systems on top of systems" thing doesn't work at a fundamental level.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Fixed that for you /sarcasm off

Really. I don't know how they can continue going down this road and even double the effort on it when it's clear the "borrowed powers/systems on top of systems" thing doesn't work at a fundamental level.
    I'm guessing Ion is a lot better at BS'ing his superiors and co-workers than he is at BS'ing the playerbase.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by fear View Post
    Haven't been playing this game very long if you think that. They could do it before it goes live but if most beta's have shown us anything they usually don't. Also there are a lot bigger problems that need fixing for shadowlands pvp than if a dot lasts forever which is a likely reason for it not to get done until later. But who knows knows it may just get nerfed for pve and that will be that unless they plan on just fixing the other covens rather than just nerfing the good one.
    My playtime since early classic aside, there is currently much discussion around this ability, both pvp and pve wise. It's true that blizzard surprises some parts of the community by doing or not doing certain things. Either it hits live as it is or they change it after s1 in shadowlands - my thoughts.
    Strictly speaking pvp wise, WoW has never been balanced around pvp and never will be afaik. So in that regard you're absolutely right that there is a shit ton of things that should/need to be changed, but they will never get around to it, sadly enough ...

Tell you what, If blizz didn't change the ability in pvp to a set duration by end of S1 in shadowlands, I owe you a game token

Yop, sorry for bumping a relatively old thread but i'd like to know the current (and probably final) state of this.

Does serrated bone spike (still?) have an unlimited duration in pvp as of now in beta?

Quote Originally Posted by Cumbersome View Post
    Yop, sorry for bumping a relatively old thread but i'd like to know the current (and probably final) state of this.

Does serrated bone spike (still?) have an unlimited duration in pvp as of now in beta?
    Yes it does, but when your enemy heal up to 100% then they lose it.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    if in doubt, ask Ion: „yeah, you are totally right. didnt put much thought into this and another 327 abilities. but we have to release the game in a few weeks. but hey, no worries. we fix it in 9.1.“

so, all fine.
    Azerite fiasco all over again

I'm confused about Serrated Bone Spike.

You have 3 charges. Is there any benefit to unloading all three on one target? I don't see anything about stacks in the tooltip. Seem like one you click the button once on a mob or boss, that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by thottstation View Post
    I'm confused about Serrated Bone Spike.

You have 3 charges. Is there any benefit to unloading all three on one target? I don't see anything about stacks in the tooltip. Seem like one you click the button once on a mob or boss, that's it.
    The design seems to be this is really good in a multi-target cleave environment. Basically your first spike generates 1 cp, if it's still up when you cast your 2nd it gives 2 cp, and if both are up when you cast the 3rd it's 3 cp. For Assassination I found this fits really nicely into tab-rupture style gameplay.