Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Exclamation We need to talk about the legendary leather set.

The legendary leather set was revealed. Now completely complete.
    This is definitely the most badass xmog in all shadowlands.(imo)

More recolors in:
    https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/news...nd-waist-added

Now... Just imagine your rogue wearing this:

...And using this mount:

Last edited by Fantazma; 2020-09-05 at 08:34 PM.

I love it too.

Looks really good and my Death-Metal-Druid will wear it: BUT i feel like leather sets tend to be more Plate in the last few runs... would love a real leather set for once.

Bit "edgy" but eh its pretty nice.

Not omg amazing. But def a set I would wear.

Everything is rather plain except the shoulders and pointy bootz
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

Looks like a gothic version of Shredder. If Shredder were a Demon Souls boss, that's what he would look like.

This is a good example of why they should make class sets again (at least for transmog). This set is awesome for Rogues but it doesn't really fit Druids and Monks very much in my opinion.

Looks like Death Knights and Rogues had a baby. But i fail to see what makes it legendary.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post
    Everything is rather plain except the shoulders and pointy bootz
    I hope this boot does the "Kick" skill can cause bleed damage

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    This is a good example of why they should make class sets again (at least for transmog). This set is awesome for Rogues but it doesn't really fit Druids and Monks very much in my opinion.
    I have two confessions about this:
    1 - You are 100% correct.
    2 - I am 100% happy, My main is rogue.

helmet's alright.. rest is just your usual terrible WoW design.
    i get that there are limitations to what they can do with this engine but damn.

worst thing is that if you look under the overkill so called 3d parts(gloves,boots) it actually looks like there could've been some decent looking parts.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not too fancy on my vulpera, but it could be worse. Vulperas are like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Another modern WoW clown suit, though admittedly better than most of the other recent leather sets
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams

The original color is now available in the wowhead's DressingRoom section.
    Only now did I notice the glove fingers in more detail. With these boots and this glove ... I don't think we will need daggers. haha ..

https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/dres...z5Q8Yb38z5Q87R

looks good,but nowhere close to being the best in sl,the shoulder to head size ratio is off also

Not bad after the BFA catastrophic sets we've got.

No we don't.

What we do need to talk about is that I forgot how bad Deathmantle sit on undead's shoulders since the new models and rigs displaced the attachment to be somewhere in space just around where the ISS is, but not on the actual shoulders.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is also one of the new armor sets that has the polygon count to handle recoloring in future. Ion said that Sl would be first Expansion with armor that would be capable of being dyed once that is added to the game. Unfortunately, he never gave a timeframe, just that it would be possible with Shadowland Armor.
    Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    Best Duo Ever
    Go Fast or Go Slow

Lets see your Battle Stations /r/battlestations
    Battle Station Light or Battle Station Dark

It's a great set, but I can't wait to get the Vampire Hunter set for my Rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    It depends on how you play your character. For those who don't have any RP aspects to their character style, then it doesnt matter. But someone can easily play a Death Druid/Monk and use this.

Like, you could go with the all white/gray Zandalar skin, and the blind eyes with this mog, without the helm if you want, and have him be a druid follower of Bwonsamdi.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean it's a decent set, don't get me wrong, but it's more for Rogues and DH but what about Monks/Druids

Quote Originally Posted by shoegazing View Post
    Another modern WoW clown suit, though admittedly better than most of the other recent leather sets
    Mostly because every single time helm and spaulders are hideous. I mean, i get they're very visible and they want you show them off, btu that doesn't scream rogue. Also the red belt feels out of place.

But generally, the black theme and boots/gloves with 3d models are nice without being too flashy. At least we're having decent options this time.

Just curious, what sets do you find good? Personally, Bloodfang has yet to find a worthy opponent, but the new 3d models are really good for the most part (in terms of model quality).

EDIT: i also always found human model to just be bad for rogues. So the set doesn't look good since, again, huge helmet/spaulders.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

the set is ok but nothing that screams "rogue-ish" imo.

bloodfang aside, i still like t3 and the rare dungeon set from BC the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Krimzin View Post
    This is also one of the new armor sets that has the polygon count to handle recoloring in future. Ion said that Sl would be first Expansion with armor that would be capable of being dyed once that is added to the game. Unfortunately, he never gave a timeframe, just that it would be possible with Shadowland Armor.
    I've said it several times and I will never get tired of repeating it ...! World of Warcraft (the largest and most famous MMORPG in the world) not yet having a recolor system for armor is simply unforgivable.
    BLIZZARD !! I want my Rogue 1000% Full-black-coming-from-the-darkest-darkness !!! Jesus ... is it too much to ask ??