Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Senate Intelligence reports are conspiracy theories?

- - - Updated - - -

If Biden wins, the Truth and Reconciliation Committee NEEDS to happen. There has to be consequences for the Trump administrations blatant flaunting of the law.
    Nop, we need a Nuremberg Trials. Complete with a scaffold and rope.

Remind people that treason is a capital offense.
    Government Affiliated Snark

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wunksta View Post
    Did Trump lie under oath?
    No, since "not recalling" simply means that he doesn't remember it happening, not that it didn't happen. Of course it could still be a lie that he doesn't recall it happening, but there's no way to prove that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugz
    Holes means you have less of a food to plate ratio, you can get more net weight of pancakes into the same volume and area as you could with waffles. Therefore pancakes win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kheirn View Post
    No, since "not recalling" simply means that he doesn't remember it happening, not that it didn't happen. Of course it could still be a lie that he doesn't recall it happening, but there's no way to prove that.
    He also said he has the greatest memory of all time lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kheirn View Post
    Not really true. They basically just need to say to the jury, "A reasonable person would remember this." Remember, it's proof beyond a reasonable doubt. It's a pretty laughable assertion to believe that the president didn't remember the coordination of a massive illegal effort to solicit election assistance via stone and others. Stone was already convicted for telling the same lies trump did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    I thought conspiracy theories were taboo on this forum. Oh, I forgot...this particular conspiracy theory is the darling of deluded liberals...so it must be OK.
    That it is, I notice not a shred of evidence has been provided.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Nop, we need a Nuremberg Trials. Complete with a scaffold and rope.

Remind people that treason is a capital offense.
    To your corporate overlords most republicans n democrats serve? Trump's crime is to act outside established chain of corruption, daring to think country is a democracy, that's why the hostility to anyone going their own way, be it trump, sanders, etc. they get media ban trying to make them irrelevant. Hostility is to persuade others u need to stay within confines, or else.

Honestly the US is practically almost a one-party state.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    They're low on choices. Maybe this is sarcasm, but the only other option is "Trump hired a foreign agent on purpose." Calling Manafort Ukranian won't even help, since they've been trying to blame the Russian attacks on the election on Ukraine anyhow.
    Did he also hire CIA informant Carter Page on purpose then?

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Trump's crime is to act outside established chain of corruption,
    And to test out new forms of corruption.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    I thought conspiracy theories were taboo on this forum. Oh, I forgot...this particular conspiracy theory is the darling of deluded liberals...so it must be OK.
    This is the equivalent of taking a dump on someone's front porch in the middle of the night and giggling as you watch the reaction from across the street.

And again, it's not our fault you can't recognize the difference between reality and fiction.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Did he also hire CIA informant Carter Page on purpose then?
    Yes, because Trump didn’t know he was an informant. Trump even hired Flynn, despite warning from Obama admin, who fired him years prior. Yes... Trump is an idiot, who can afford access to a lot of lawyers.

Where did Trump get nearly a billion to build golf courses in Scotland, after filling bankruptcy? You don’t think that meeting with Aras Agalarov a few months prior, might have had something to do with it? What happened with that 3 billion joined venture in Russia?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Kilimnik is a russian spy (pp40). The senate report suggests that kilimnik was part of the hack/release scheme (pp29). That hadn't really been an assertion until now. Before this report it was just that he was a conduit for coordination between russia and the trump campaign. The committee says the reason they only suggest this and not outright state it is because manafort and kilimnik "used sophisticated communications security practices" so they didn't have them communicating about it. Their use of foldering and encrypted messaging has already been in the news, but is reiterated on page 31 (with footnotes) and elsewhere.

I feel like we should be clear about who manafort is at this point: a stooge who got russian puppets elected in ukraine, montenegro, and elsewhere (pp33-47 & footnotes) then brought his services to the trump campaign free of cost (pp54). [BTW, incredibly creepy that trump's daughter calls him daddy.]

Manafort was coordinating efforts with the russians by giving them campaign data (pp70). Kilimnik, while in the US to meet manafort, was likely using foldering to keep someone updated (pp69). This suggests the russian spy was keeping his handler updated. Manafort essentially told russia to focus on minnesota, wisconsin, michigan, and pennsylvania (pp80). That means trump's campaign was colluding with russians. By page 80, the game is already up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Kilimnik is a russian spy (pp40). The senate report suggests that kilimnik was part of the hack/release scheme (pp29). That hadn't really been an assertion until now. Before this report it was just that he was a conduit for coordination between russia and the trump campaign.
    I believe this is (part of) the material Mueller was saying was new even to him.

I posted in the Trump thread m, but amazing how Rubio, who took over as head for Burr, signed off on the findings yet then says there is nothing here.

I saw Trump did the whole 'no collusion schtick. So now we are down to when we have evidence and signed off by a majority, it won't me jack.

Did Fox News report this? If so they will tell their viewers that Trump did not do anything..
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    I posted in the Trump thread m, but amazing how Rubio, who took over as head for Burr, signed off on the findings yet then says there is nothing here.
    I mean, it's expected at this point. Especially given the Senate Republicans response to the impeachment hearings which were, "Yeah, he did all that but like, we don't really care."

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I mean, it's expected at this point. Especially given the Senate Republicans response to the impeachment hearings which were, "Yeah, he did all that but like, we don't really care."
    Tru in the end the Republicans did lean into 'he did some bleep, but who cares'. Their only defense and likely will work on a around 40% of the country.

- - - Updated - - -

Great feud going on between Steve Schmidt vs Marco Rubio, Rick Scott and now of course Ted Cruz.

Marco & I haven’t always agreed, but to see him slandered by this oleaginous cretin is shameful. Schmidt wouldn’t understand—he’s spent his life serving, & then betraying, powerful men—but for those whose families suffered & bled under Castro’s tyrannny, this is beyond the pale.

The problem here is Rubio lied about his parents leaving in 1959. Instead they left in 1956 still under the dictatorship of Batista. While both horrible and YES, Castro is the worst. Don't turn Rubio into some Cuban freedom fighter.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...-america-foll/
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yes, because Trump didn’t know he was an informant. Trump even hired Flynn, despite warning from Obama admin, who fired him years prior. Yes... Trump is an idiot, who can afford access to a lot of lawyers.
    If you don't know you cannot "hire on purpose" based on information you do not have though, so you're kind of contradicting the question here despite saying it as affirmative.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    That it is, I notice not a shred of evidence has been provided.

- - - Updated - - -
    The whole thread is about a report, filled with hundreds of pages of evidence. "I SeE nO eVidEnCE HeRe!!"

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    The whole thread is about a report, filled with hundreds of pages of evidence. "I SeE nO eVidEnCE HeRe!!"
    Accusations, made-up n actual evidence are two different things

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    That doesn't sound like a defense. That sounds like you take issue with the House, the Senate, and every single US Intel agency saying something and taking it out on...me, for some reason.
    Please cite that portion of the report which indicates that "Trump was either a Russian asset or lobbying to become one". It couldn't be more obvious that you have ZERO basis in fact to make such a wild accusation...yet the mods allow this kind of horseshit conspiracy theory crap to freely continue in this forum even though there is a very specific rule against posting horseshit conspiracy theories. I wonder why liberal conspiracy theories like this are somehow considered acceptable...oh snap....never mind. Long live the bubble!
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

I rather enjoy watching Trumpsters line up with Russian misinformation agents to shill for a corrupt racist like Trump. Sure, it's depressing as hell to see people completely forsake principles and morals... but it is like watching Idiocracy take shame in real time.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump could rape a child on live television, and they'd still find a way to defend him.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I rather enjoy watching Trumpsters line up with Russian misinformation agents to shill for a corrupt racist like Trump. Sure, it's depressing as hell to see people completely forsake principles and morals... but it is like watching Idiocracy take shame in real time.
    Come on man, get yourself a t-shirt.