Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    Serious reply:
    Nazgrim still believed in the horde and held it dear, it was more about the warchief than Garrosh as warchief. For Nathanos it's just Sylvanas.
    This 100% you cannot compare Nathanos to Nazgrim in anyway. First off, Nazgrim wasn't a pathetic self insert of a dev who had a hardon for one of the lore characters. Cough Steve Danuser Cough

But like he said, Nazgrim believed in things like honor, nobility, duty. All Nathanos cares for is serving a wicked ***** who he knows is evil but doesn't care. His entire character is "how do I make my waifu happy!" His writing is terrible, his plot armor is terrible, he is terrible. I can only pray we off both him and the Simp Queen in Shadowlands.
    "Honor, young heroes. No matter how dire the battle, never forsake it."
    Varok Saurfang

10+ Year Old Account
    Nazgrim had loyalty for the horde and acted in interest for the horde under Garrosh leadership he unfortunately he did for it. Nathanos is a piece of shit chasing some vile bitch who want to undo the world, there was never anything valuable about this man except he put pussy on pedestal and glorified the shit out of it.

3+ Year Old Account
    Nazgrim never snarled every damn word or treated our characters like sh*t.
    He's a Death Knight now at least

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Nazgrim at least felt bad about fighting the players.
    Gamon also felt bad when fighting him too lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Nathanos is a simp cuck, Nazgrim is a proud loyal orc warrior who died by his code even if he stopped believing in the Warchief he served.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuggsy View Post
    This 100% you cannot compare Nathanos to Nazgrim in anyway. First off, Nazgrim wasn't a pathetic self insert of a dev who had a hardon for one of the lore characters. Cough Steve Danuser Cough

But like he said, Nazgrim believed in things like honor, nobility, duty. All Nathanos cares for is serving a wicked ***** who he knows is evil but doesn't care. His entire character is "how do I make my waifu happy!" His writing is terrible, his plot armor is terrible, he is terrible. I can only pray we off both him and the Simp Queen in Shadowlands.
    You do know that danuser argument was set up right?
    It was debunked pretty short afther.. tho

10+ Year Old Account
    Nazgrim is a soldier and Nathanos is a simp.

That's about it.

nathanos was an annoying asshole. one that i kept wishing i could kill every time he opened his mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevarin View Post
    nathanos was an annoying asshole. one that i kept wishing i could kill every time he opened his mouth.
    Thanks god I play alliance, can't imagine the abuse Horde players went through.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nazgrim is baddy. Nathanos is daddy.

A little off-topic though, it's kind of sad the state they wrote Nathanos into. He showed (arguably) a decent amount of character in 'Shadows Rising' that is not present in Legion, 'Before the Storm' or Battle for Azeroth.
    Last edited by KOUNTERPARTS; 2020-08-22 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post

Gamon also felt bad when fighting him too lol
    It was a mistake to change Gamon from a meme character and try to do anything serious with him, ruined the moment imo.
    Twas brillig

Nazgrim has a ravager axe. Cool voice and he's an orc.
    Nathanos is a pansy human with grey skin and bad posture.

srsly did you play the game? Op must be joking...

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Thanks god I play alliance, can't imagine the abuse Horde players went through.
    if that's an argument.. they are 15 years late.

Nathanos was always like this.. hes attitude just never changed. It was only when he showed up more thet people started to notice.

It's funny to see the qq about him, when he is one of the only consistant characters throughout the years.
    I still understand the hate tho, doesn't take away he had potential.. shame he never stood up for himself.. or have hes own thing.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nazgrim - Loyal soldier willing to turn a blind eye to the bad things being done, knew he shouldn't follow his leader but does so anyway out of a sense of duty. He is the standard duty bound knight who follows an evil king but isn't willing to betray his kingdom to see justice done.

Nathanos - Completely loyal to Sylvanas on a personal level, he knows exactly what she is and what her motivations are and accepts everything willingly. He has zero loyalty to the faction and sees everyone as merely tools for Sylvanas to use as she pleases.

Neither is a bad character but neither is a new character type either.

Nazgrim tried to minimize casualties and recognized that Garrosh was evil. He only stuck with Garrosh out of pride, and perhaps out of self loathing, feeling he couldn't be forgiven and had no place in Thrall's honorable Horde. He was an old soldier who wanted to die in combat.

Nathanos is a bastard who lusts after his commander and happily carries out her plans of genocide, human experimentation, and crimes against humanity.

Nazgrim gave a shit about honor and tradition, Nathanos gives a shit about his love interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Is this a serious question? Nazgrim was loyal to the Horde, the blood oath of the Horde demanded that he serve the Warchief, so he had no choice but to serve Garrosh the lawful warchief. Meanwhile Nathanos is a simp who only cares about Sylvanas' decrepit pussy.
    In that case,Vol'jin Thrall Baine.... they were disloyal to the Horde?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHorde View Post
    If Sylvanas is Garrosh 2.0, then Nathanos is Nazgrim 2.0.
    Echoing Minikin with, "Nazgrim still believed in the horde and held it dear, it was more about the warchief than Garrosh as warchief. For Nathanos it's just Sylvanas."

Nathanos gives zero fucks for the Horde.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by TrueHorde View Post
    In that case,Vol'jin Thrall Baine.... they were disloyal to the Horde?
    They were, yes. There's a reason why Blizzard called it "Darkspear Rebellion".
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

nathanos is a simp, nazgrim is a bro

I could get into it more but this is literally all it boils down to
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.