Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    The spell is definitely ass. I don't even see the value of it beyond being used in Classic WoW.

So many things they could have brought back (Soul Swap, Fel Flame), And they decided to give us this useless shit.
    I'd still give up a finger or two for soul swap to come back, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    In dungeons it's actually a bit nice. BUT more than often (2 out of 3? times) it was bugged and not being automatic enslaved.

I then started to get annoyed at it and did not try it again. In raids I wish it was not useable. Really.
    it wasn't meant to be automatically enslaved though,the risk was always part of the flavour of the spell.

Honestly I don't see why people are mad about it being back.There's no way it's ever going to be the meta spell to use because people like you snowflakes would whine about it for days.

It's there for the flavour,and the people who can appreciate that are gonna be happy about it

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I can't believe it's back. I'm so happy.
    This makes me as happy as people randomly portalling to Theramore in AV.
    Which is to say: very.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

This spell is back, is like nothing came back. Except of a little flavour there is nothing what this spell provides.

They should have instead thought of what we need and bring that back... like def cds

Can someone enlighten me on the rationale of Ritual of Doom return? Why out of all spells in the game they decided to add this back? I can't think of a single reason.

Not to mention that they failed to provide an original icon and instead used Legion Class Hall one, so now we have one icon for two spells (Ritual of Doom and Dark Pact).

Flavor. End sentence.

That's literally the only reason.
    That's despite that the spell in this format was only ever ever useful for briefing lowbies.
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    It will be fun to kill people with it.
    Doesn't sacrifice anyone anymore... sucks we tried it last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert the fish View Post
    Flavor. End sentence.
    Out of all spells removed for the past 10 years this was the only one they can think of? How does it even converge in their heads? "Hey guys, I just found my old Ritual of Doom screenshot, let's make it back!"? Most of people playing now don't even know what it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Queendom View Post
    Out of all spells removed for the past 10 years this was the only one they can think of? How does it even converge in their heads? "Hey guys, I just found my old Ritual of Doom screenshot, let's make it back!"? Most of people playing now don't even know what it was.
    I didn't say it was a flawless reason. Just that it was in fact the reason.
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

I'm pretty sure I was using Ritual of Doom for balls to the wall parses on Patchwerk, but that fight (at 80) was so easy I wouldn't call it progression.

lol truly poor to remove it and return it like that, a clear message they don't know what they are doing.

It's time for some ritual of doom roulette boys, lets goooooooo