1. #1

    Gandling eu rave party - aq drama

    Currently on Gandling EU both Horde and Alliance decided to collaborate for SL, then after farming nearly all the mats the Rank 1 Guild Ally "AIM" decided to grieve the entire server, turning all the remaining mats (linen) to open the gates during night, and raid AQ during morning with no competition, to get a realm first on a 15y old game.

    Well the entire server both alliance and horde wasnt ok with that and we colluded to swarm IF to camp the NPC



    And now we have a rave party

    https://www.twitch.tv/loeloenow

  2. #2
    Immortal jackofwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Victoria, BC
    Posts
    7,288
    Great blog post, God's honest truth though no one cares.
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2020-08-19 at 10:33 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

  3. #3

  4. #4
    That's pretty funny, lol

    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Great blog post, God's honest truth though no one cares.
    Chill.

  5. #5
    Immortal jackofwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Victoria, BC
    Posts
    7,288
    Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    That's pretty funny, lol



    Chill.
    Nah, I'm not into people posting petty server-specific nonsense just to whore out their shitty twitch channels.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

  6. #6
    Isnt my channel, but keeping playin the grumpy forum poster, somebody will care

  7. #7
    The Insane Orange Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    19,299
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Nah, I'm not into people posting petty server-specific nonsense just to whore out their shitty twitch channels.
    So don't read them and move on?
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

  8. #8
    Immortal jackofwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Victoria, BC
    Posts
    7,288
    Quote Originally Posted by Dioporco View Post
    Isnt my channel, but keeping playin the grumpy forum poster, somebody will care
    So what was the point of your post if not to shill for a twitch channel? There is no discussion to be had, all you did was write a diary entry.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

  9. #9
    My point to link is to let people see that somebody is actually playing rave music during this fiesta.

    You are too mad man, enjoy the life

  10. #10
    Immortal jackofwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Victoria, BC
    Posts
    7,288
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    So don't read them and move on?
    Shilling Twitch channels and posting non-discussion threads is against the MMOC ToS, and this place is a cesspit at the best of times.

    Best to take the trash threads out back and put them out of their misery.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

  11. #11
    Heh. Pretty amusing. Not bad at all.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Shilling Twitch channels and posting non-discussion threads is against the MMOC ToS, and this place is a cesspit at the best of times.

    Best to take the trash threads out back and put them out of their misery.
    This story is funny and interesting. Literally the only trash posts in this thread is your crying about it.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Dioporco View Post
    Currently on Gandling EU both Horde and Alliance decided to collaborate for SL, then after farming nearly all the mats the Rank 1 Guild Ally "AIM" decided to grieve the entire server, turning all the remaining mats (linen) to open the gates during night, and raid AQ during morning with no competition, to get a realm first on a 15y old game.

    Well the entire server both alliance and horde wasnt ok with that and we colluded to swarm IF to camp the NPC



    And now we have a rave party

    https://www.twitch.tv/loeloenow
    So...did they end up getting realm first?

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosti View Post
    So...did they end up getting realm first?
    No they are xfering and we will prob open next week post dinner for the joy of the entire server


    Until then, the entire server no matter ally or horde are dancing in IF

  15. #15
    Immortal jackofwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Victoria, BC
    Posts
    7,288
    Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    This story is funny and interesting. Literally the only trash posts in this thread is your crying about it.
    This same drama has played out on multiple servers, they don't each need their own blog thread. In fact we already have a long-ass thread full of tears and shit-throwing about collusion between Horde and Ally for the AQ Opening Event. This could have simply been an addition to that thread.

    I will happily continue to criticize these kinds of threads until MMOC dies. I also highly doubt it was anything but Twitch-whoring anyways.
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2020-08-19 at 11:08 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    This same drama has played out on multiple servers, they don't each need their own blog thread. In fact we already have a long-ass thread full of tears and shit-throwing about collusion between Horde and Ally for the AQ Opening Event. This could have simply been an addition to that thread.

    I will happily continue to criticize these kinds of threads until MMOC dies. I also highly doubt it was anything but Twitch-whoring anyways.
    "Someone thought something was novel and interesting, but I don't think so!"

  17. #17
    Immortal TJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    7,767
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Shilling Twitch channels and posting non-discussion threads is against the MMOC ToS, and this place is a cesspit at the best of times.

    Best to take the trash threads out back and put them out of their misery.
    Someone wants to be a moderator soo bad

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Shilling Twitch channels and posting non-discussion threads is against the MMOC ToS, and this place is a cesspit at the best of times.

    Best to take the trash threads out back and put them out of their misery.
    lol moderator boi

  19. #19
    Queen of Cake Splenda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Your coffee.
    Posts
    15,042
    More appropriate for here, I think: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...nd-Screenshots
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •