Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Ah, the wests favorite puppet in Russia right on que committing treason by serving washington instead of his own country.
    Shalcker is better at his propaganda job than you are. At least he tries to make his posts like reasonable.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Shalcker is better at his propaganda job than you are. At least he tries to make his posts like reasonable.
    Dude, I'm not Russian, you want more insight you talk to Shalcker.

Dude, I'm not Russian, you want more insight you talk to Shalcker.
    His spokesperson, duh. This is theatrics prepared to make Russia look bad during this Belarus thing.

Know this, Belarus is ours, tread carefully.
    There's a reason people shouldn't take you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Let's wait till the lab report says "food poisoning" before we jump out the window to conclusions.
    Well, in other poor taste I could say "he might have tripped into some poison, so likely an accident".
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    You are saying he poisoned him self? lol
    Last time he claimed it, doctors found nothing. will be the same thing this time too.

Uhm... you just made Russia look a lot worse than op... holly shit... very wool...
    Belarus literally means "White Russia", get a clue? It only exists as a seperate part of Russia as a strategic military buffer state to give Russia time to prepare a defense against an invasion which has happened a lot in history from the west and through that corridor (last time was Hitler n Belarus lost half its population). The people in Belarus are Russians, and don't worry, Russia has no interest in removing Belarus sovereignty, just to protect the little bear, from the west.

It's ironic u lot whining crocodile tears about Russian interference in 2020 election (which hasn't even happened yet), but now are throwing money at opposition in Belarus, up to your old tricks respecting no country's right to decide for itself..but Americans qq about 2016 as if they was something unheard of.

US inteferes in other countries internal affairs, all the time. You are crossing a red line with Belarus. Don't play with fire. No, I have no interest in talking nicely to your kind.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    There's a reason people shouldn't take you seriously.
    I don't believe West bs propaganda about "democracy" while it does coups, color revolutions, then skin countries of resources n work force?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Let's wait till the lab report says "food poisoning" before we jump out the window to conclusions.
    Lol, well played.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    Last time he claimed it, doctors found nothing. will be the same thing this time too.

Belarus literally means "White Russia", get a clue? It only exists as a seperate part of Russia as a strategic military buffer state to give Russia time to prepare a defense against an invasion which has happened a lot in history from the west and through that corridor (last time was Hitler n Belarus lost half its population). The people in Belarus are Russians, and don't worry, Russia has no interest in removing Belarus sovereignty, just to protect the little bear, from the west.

It's ironic u lot whining crocodile tears about Russian interference in 2020 election (which hasn't even happened yet), but now are throwing money at opposition in Belarus, up to your old tricks respecting no country's right to decide for itself..but Americans qq about 2016 as if they was something unheard of.

US inteferes in other countries internal affairs, all the time. You are crossing a red line with Belarus. Don't play with fire. No, I have no interest in talking nicely to your kind.

I don't believe West bs propaganda about "democracy" while it does coups, color revolutions, then skin countries of resources n work force?
    The best part in all this, is that you think this post helps your point. I don’t even have to pry to get you to say this shit... you just say it... lol
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    The best part in all this, is that you think this post helps your point. I don’t even have to pry to get you to say this shit... you just say it... lol
    "helps my point"? Like, I care what you think? I lay it out what your foreign policy is like, not what u lot imagine it to be. If you won't accept it, who cares, go on n believe anything your media tells you, I can't do anything about people with no critical thinking.

10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda prefer the russian propaganda trolls that at least try to be deceptive. They are less obnoxious.

"helps my point"? Like, I care what you think? I lay it out what your foreign policy is like, not what u lot imagine it to be. If you won't accept it, who cares, go on n believe anything your media tells you, I can't do anything about people with no critical thinking.
    So we are not to believe what our medias do tell us but you believe what your medias are telling you ?

Just to make it clear, what do you think of RT and Spoutnik (the news media) ?

3+ Year Old Account
    is it not generally accepted that Russian's prefer poisoning each other? like the same way American's prefer droning people.

Guess their getting tired of pushing them out of Windows and going back to the old methods.

Quote Originally Posted by Thee ANCOM View Post
    is it not generally accepted that Russian's prefer poisoning each other? like the same way American's prefer droning people.
    These times, Russian do prefer to throw out ppl by the window.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    These times, Russian do prefer to throw out ppl by the window.
    ah, I missed that trend.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, my dude... helps my point, means you are agreeing with me. You just think it’s a good thing...

Hey... sing along with me:

Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Lol what the fuck? Who are you?
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    Lol what the fuck? Who are you?
    Someone who pretends he isnt russian few posts later.

He didnt even edit/remove the original, for fucks sake.

They replaced rda with someone even more obvious than he was.

Careful what you say guys he is watching you!

7+ Year Old Account
    Dang, it's insane that we think of Russia as being semi-modern but they still let their leadership kill citizens who disagree with them.