Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Nonsense, these are reliable sources, not the nonsense u guys peddle.

Why would I cheer for a military dictatorship, that's nonsense, military aren't suited for governance.
    But that doesn't mean I'm on team rhohingya that go full isis on innocent buddhists.
    It's very western to see things in black n white, where one side is good n the other fully bad.

As for Taiwan, it's legally part of China. It was the goal of the people there, Han Chinese Taiwan nationalists to overthrow the communists n take the mainland to unify China. One cannot then come and pretend Taiwan has nothing to do China, considering the nationalists lost, Taiwan belongs to China, it's legally their territory just like Hong Kong is. How is this even an issue? Oh right, west wants a foot in the door for influence, I guess that means Taiwan suddenly isn't Chinese lol?
    Do you even know who Chiang Kai-shek is?
    If I would be religious I would go "Oh my god!" right now. Since I am not all i can say is "AHHAHAHA, are you for real?!".
    I will save this post in case anyone ever wants to believe whatever Waffles says.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Gotcha thanks for the honest answer lol, wanted to double check before I considered getting to excited about this guy.
    You do not have to. The protests were not really about Navalny, but about the people in power using Russia as a personal wallet.
    Of course, that does not mean we should not judge a farcical court process anyway, even if the person in question is... well... questionable.
    Last edited by Easo; 2021-02-02 at 06:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    You do not have to. The protests were not really about Navalny, but about the people in power using Russia as a personal wallet.
    Of course, that does not mean we should not judge a farcical court process anyway, even if the person in question is... well... questionable.
    Yeah that makes sense, As I said I am no fan of Putin but if the 2000s has taught anything is that there are worse devils than the one we know.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah that makes sense, As I said I am no fan of Putin but if the 2000s has taught anything is that there are worse devils than the one we know.
    Why 2000s?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Road_to_Rhode_Island

Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Nonsense, these are reliable sources, not the nonsense u guys peddle.
    I mean if we are going to cite Bellingcat, why not RT?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Navalny's jailed for 3 years yo

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Yep, people sure do love their violent dictators.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I mean if we are going to cite Bellingcat, why not RT?
    here's your chance to condemn the incarceration of political opponents.

I'll give you 24 hours.

If you fail to do so, I'll take that as an admission that you support violent authoritarians.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Good Point LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Sounds like a good opportunity for the western media to focus on anti-putin activists that are not far right nutjobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    RT, a reliable source ? You lost what was left of your credibility right there.

RT says what the Kremlin wants it to say, and is financed by the Kremlin.
    Well, I believe he is Russian. Just like Shalcker.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Why do you support murderous tyrants like Putin?
    Think he is Russian, so I think he has to. Basically.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good Point LOL
    Yeah, people forget that Bush was handed a report on the threat of Bin Laden by Clinton administration, in part because a car bomb already went off in the World Trade Center.

Edit: It’s why I heart pop culture... try doctoring the history, that fucking Seth McFarland had the foresight to realize Bin Laden could sneak weapons on to air planes... a year and a half before 9/11. Which I guess with how covid played out, it’s an understandable reaction from a conservative, to a major crisis. Pretend you had no prior warning of it’s possibility, then use it as an excuse to attack another country. Hey... at least Trump only attacked China verbally...
    Last edited by Felya; 2021-02-03 at 03:01 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yeah, people forget that Bush was handed a report on the threat of Bin Laden by Clinton administration, in part because a car bomb already went off in the World Trade Center.

Edit: It’s why I heart pop culture... try doctoring the history, that fucking Seth McFarland had the foresight to realize Bin Laden could sneak weapons on to air planes... a year and a half before 9/11. Which I guess with how covid played out, it’s an understandable reaction from a conservative, to a major crisis. Pretend you had no prior warning of it’s possibility, then use it as an excuse to attack another country. Hey... at least Trump only attacked China verbally...

Yeah honestly the policy of giving lunatics matches because they seem like they will only use them for the right reason despite evidence to the contrary is really something that’s bitten us in the ass more than once.

Only 2.5 years in jail for that traitor, what a scandal.
    To be fair then sentance was death but was dropped to 30 months on account of living.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only 2.5 years in jail for that traitor, what a scandal.
    He's a traitor only morally but not legally, i guess, so they had to prosecute him for petty crimes instead (if you can call a fraud that is worth millions a petty crime)

Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    He's a traitor only morally but not legally, i guess, so they had to prosecute him for petty crimes instead (if you can call a fraud that is worth millions a petty crime)
    You guys should try to have him murdered again, to show how great Putin is. /s

Oh wait, I'm sure that's what you actually want.

Being traitor morally...? What does that even mean?

disloyalty to the party comrade

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeking foreign power's military intelligence's help in inciting a riot and orchestrating a coup, maybe?

Seeking foreign power's military intelligence's help in inciting a riot and orchestrating a coup, maybe?
    You mean from the same government that tried to murder him?

Ah yes, the Western Spy. Brah... It has been 30 years since USSR stopped existing. Generations have changed. Yet you still keep seeing Western agents in everyone critical of the way Russia is governed.
    Maybe, just maybe it is time to finally grow up and take a look in the mirror?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah yes, the Western Spy. Brah... It has been 30 years since USSR stopped existing.
    Good thing the guy isn't prosecuted for being a western spy, but for stealing money from a private company. Whew, do we LOVE capitalism now!