Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Please. You'd be lucky to see Russian officials acknowledge 10k protesters.
    Probably claim this is CGI too :P

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak...he_release_of/
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

5+ Year Old Account
    How old is that footage?

Quote Originally Posted by Burneracc View Post
    You know what? How about about we add to that (probably overexaggerated number anyway) 110 k you keep mentioning another 1 million of pro-Navalny retards. Assuming of course generously that there are 1 mil of those good for nothing fucks in the first place.

Some simple maths for you - Russia's population is 140 mil. That makes what, 1,1 mill not even a 1%? So what you really have (going back to 110 k number) is less than 100 times less than 1% of Russia's population. You're a fucking clown who should be working to imrpove your standing in life but no, you think everything should be handed to you by "fair" people like navalny. Amirite, you worthless piece of shit?

Oh, and to all of you american liberals here thinking you have a fucking moral right to lecture anyone on anything at all - you don't. What you can do is fucking up countries tiny countries with no protection against you in middle east and making them terrorist states (then of course crying like pussies when they bite you back in a fucking 9/11 reckoning). You are a fucking country that censors its own president on twitter just because some dumb fucks storm your parliament. A president almost half of your populace voted for! You're a fucking fascist state where you are told what to think/believe by big tech/liberal media. You're a fucking disgrace. So keep your mouths shut and join a fucking BLM rally, that's your fucking level. Stop lecturing other countries.

Oh, but I'm just a burner acc right, so whatever I say is not true by definition if I went "the sky is blue"? You know, just like jews had a patch on their clothes and nobody in Nazi Germany paid 'em no fucking heed. But no, you, all of you liberals are of course paragons of everything that is good and right in this world.

Now come at me and censor me you cirle-jerking, echo-chamber, entitled fascist cunts!
    You sound like Sole-Warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Some 3k+ arrests at this point, they started even before protests began, children arrested too. 110k or so people attended across Russia. Biggest mass protests as of late, but we know that the usual, uhh, argument, will be "it is only 110k".
    Bigger then previous one, smaller then largest one.

Police violence was widespread, because of course, it is Russia after all.
    Police violence is pretty much normalized in Western societies at this point (at least as far as mass protests go).

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Why does everybody keep refering to him as the opposition leader anyway, he is not even in the russian parliament, and its not like Russia has no opposition parties.

This has confused me for months now.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    Why does everybody keep refering to him as the opposition leader anyway, he is not even in the russian parliament, and its not like Russia has no opposition parties.
    They never registered his party, so he is not technically any kind of "oppositional party leader".

And he always was fairly antagonistic against other parties, so it's not like he is going to take over any existing one.

But he could still be said to be one of the "leaders of opposition".

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Bigger then previous one, smaller then largest one.

Police violence is pretty much normalized in Western societies at this point (at least as far as mass protests go).
    Second point are lies, Shalcker. Tell me, when was the last time police did something like that in Europe, or how often that happens duri? Gonna mention Yellow Vests? That would be a fail strategy, since police did nothing until after protesters started breaking things and rioting. In Moscow you had arrests before protests even started.
    We had unauthorised protest yesterday in Riga as well, police just stood and watched instead, like they normally do. Maximum you can get is administrative fine. Just go and throw Russia's constitution out in the trash bin. Oh, wait, that was done last year, if my memory serves me right.
    P.S.
    It is also the usual whataboutism, Shalcker.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post

This has confused me for months now.
    Opposition in Russian parliament - LDPR and the infamous Zhirinovsky, for example? Very debatable as to how much "in opposition" they are. Navalny has zero change under current goverment to be allowed to stand as candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    How old is that footage?
    Are you even trying at his point? It is from yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell me, when was the last time police did something like that in Europe, or how often that happens duri?
    I think several protesters were offed by the police at Capitol Hill, recently.

That's because you are suffering from lack of oxygen to your brain because Putin's cock is blocking your airways.

The police killed 1 protester at Capitol Hill.
    It wasnt even police but secret service. Basicaly glorified bodyguards. Police killed no one.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's because you are suffering from lack of oxygen to your brain because Putin's cock is blocking your airways.

The police killed 1 protester at Capitol Hill.
    You are being your usual stupid, yet abusive, idiot. There's one confirmed police kill (yes, Verdugo, by the Capitol police), a shot in a woman's throat. In addition, there were several deaths due to what the police claims to be "medical reasons" (without explaining further). It is possible some of those people died because of police violence. So you can see my post was literally correct: unlike you, who present as a fact whatever delusion happens to occur in your tiny mind, I clearly indicate whenever I'm speculating and when I'm posting facts.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-01-24 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Minor Flaming

with the palace scandal and all the atrocities over the years, putin cements himself as the second most evil person on the planet behind xi jinping. I never took the guy for being such a hedonist with how people hype him up as a no-nonsense intelligence agent.

Navalny really doesn't care about his life though. The way he has gone to war with Putin is just cementing a Khashoggi death. And considering how Khashoggi's martyr status didn't cause the US to go to war with SA due to pragmatic villainy, history will repeat.

And considering Putin's support for Belarus, I don't think he's the kind of man who would hesitate to gun down waves of his own citizens if they stir into a frenzy over Navalny's death.

Second point are lies, Shalcker. Tell me, when was the last time police did something like that in Europe, or how often that happens duri? Gonna mention Yellow Vests? That would be a fail strategy, since police did nothing until after protesters started breaking things and rioting.
    Here protesters also broken things (like cars), as well as thrown stuff at police and pepper sprayed them.

Out of supposed 110k country-wide only ~2.8k total were arrested by police metrics.

Still quite tame compared to Yellow Vests.

In Moscow you had arrests before protests even started.
    Got to see examples.

And "EU" did that for Yellow vests too.
    “We’ve got to shock public opinion,” Mr. Drouet said in a video on Facebook before going to the Place de le Concorde on Wednesday and placing candles for the movement’s wounded. He called for “action” on the Champs-Élysées, where several dozen Yellow Vests were waiting for him that evening outside a McDonald’s restaurant.

Instead, shortly after 9 p.m., Mr. Drouet was hustled into a police van by riot police officers.

French law requires the organizers of street demonstrations to inform the local authorities about their plans. Violations can bring six months in jail and a fine of 7,500 euros, about $8,500.

Not so different.

We had unauthorised protest yesterday in Riga as well, police just stood and watched instead, like they normally do. Maximum you can get is administrative fine. Just go and throw Russia's constitution out in the trash bin. Oh, wait, that was done last year, if my memory serves me right.
    What does that prove exactly?

Just because you don't see it out of your window means it doesn't ever happen in entire Europe?
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2021-01-24 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzkin View Post
    As others have pointed out, your "thinking" is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    with the palace scandal and all the atrocities over the years, putin cements himself as the second most evil person on the planet behind xi jinping. I never took the guy for being such a hedonist with how people hype him up as a no-nonsense intelligence agent.
    What is particularly evil about having any kind of palace though?

It isn't even a blip on average Russian budget.

It is only "shock content" because Putin had image of "modest means" guy.

And considering Putin's support for Belarus, I don't think he's the kind of man who would hesitate to gun down waves of his own citizens if they stir into a frenzy over Navalny's death.
    Protests got to rise quite a few notches for that to happen.

1. It’s not really high on the evil list for a known dictator that tortures and murders with impunity, but it’s still evil to swindle your people. It also illustrates Putin as a sleazy bastard instead of this Gustavo Fring chess master people always saw him as.

2. The fact you admit that he’s willing to do it if it reaches a certain point shows what a soulless colossal villain this guy is. On top of interfering with foreign democracies and killing US troops recently, it always raises the question of how we approach a nuclear state for war. Because killing our own people should be enough but somehow it wasn’t.

1. It’s not really high on the evil list for a known dictator that tortures and murders with impunity, but it’s still evil to swindle your people. It also illustrates Putin as a sleazy bastard instead of this Gustavo Fring chess master people always saw him as.

2. The fact you admit that he’s willing to do it if it reaches a certain point shows what a soulless colossal villain this guy is. On top of interfering with foreign democracies and killing US troops recently, it always raises the question of how we approach a nuclear state for war. Because killing our own people should be enough but somehow it wasn’t.
    You support a guy who cheers on Putin...

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You support a guy who cheers on Putin...
    I’m wondering if the FBI and CIA knows Trump is complicit in Putin foreign terrorism and that’s what they say to know but don’t want to openly admit because of nukes. I’m not trying to sound like a broken record with that, but it always comes to the nukes.

Like come on, hacking our country and murdering US troops on top of all the heinous shit in their own politics like weekly assassinations. We should just close Russia off from the rest of the free world as far back as Obama was in charge (he knew everything they did) but they just wave the nuclear flag and it’s fair game? It’s not in my opinion.

That’s why I hope when Navalny is eventually flayed alive, the people do what they did to Gadaffi to Putin so we can end the terror the current administration of Russia has rained upon the world for so long
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-01-26 at 02:39 AM. Reason: Minor Trolling

I’m wondering if the FBI and CIA knows Trump is complicit in Putin foreign terrorism and that’s what they say to know but don’t want to openly admit because of nukes. I’m not trying to sound like a broken record with that, but it always comes to the nukes.

Like come on, hacking our country and murdering US troops on top of all the heinous shit in their own politics like weekly assassinations. We should just close Russia off from the rest of the free world as far back as Obama was in charge (he knew everything they did) but they just wave the nuclear flag and it’s fair game? It’s not in my opinion.

That’s why I hope when Navalny is eventually flayed alive, the people do what they did to Gadaffi to Putin so we can end the terror the current administration of Russia has rained upon the world for so long
    Well, Trump has lots of wonderful things to say about those men you deemed to be the two most evil on the planet.

What does that say about Trump?

What does that say about you?

whats the big deal about the billion pound vory palace, nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzkin View Post
    Capitol Hill, as far as I know is not in Europe but I might have my geography wrong. Everyone knows US police is brutal third-world shit
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988