Page 71 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because you have a problem with something that isn't a problem unless you make it to a problem.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Servers are up (at least in EUC)
    Reset steam for 2G download!

PvP time!

- - - Updated - - -

Day 1 of ranked PvP experience

lost all games with my Scrapper
    won 90% of games with soulfist

conclusions:
    -I have a crap Crapper...sorry...i mean Scrapper
    -Soulfist is much more noob friendly and strong
    -I learned i can spend most of my game with soulfist peeling for my team...i save them so many times they start running behind me so i can peel some more for them
    -It was a very fun experience

The weekly reset feels good.
    I want more weekly resets.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Well, looks like it might be one class a month unless they speed it up, Destoyer was slated for April and Aracana for May via the old roadmap
    That's not that bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Cow View Post
    It's sad because overall the concept of melee is more fun to me.

But in practice most encounters have SO MUCH melee hate built in that you just feel annoyed and frustrated playing a melee class half the time. In contrast, when I solo things on my Sorc, it feels like half the bosses don't even have mechanics because they're so busy spamming silly melee range AoE's and such. So it feels a little disconnected from the fight, but at least you're not being annoyed.
    Yea, melee is really fcking annoying. However, sorc is kind of boring too. There isn't really any penalty whatsoever. Sure you're squishy but so is gunslinger. As sorc you can just cancel your casts with 0 penalty. Definitely prefer my gunslinger atm. My main is wardancer though and it's boring af.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    As sorc you can just cancel your casts with 0 penalty.
    Well technically, loss of DPS is the penalty in those cases

--

Surprisingly enough, I find myself more enjoying the horizontal progression than the vertical one - which I usually enjoy more in other games. I just can't stand single-target encounters in that game because of clunky movement and overall lack of visibility (wtf with those 30-man corrupted thing events, I usually have no clue where the boss is and just throw my shit where everyone else is).

But yeah overall I'll have content for years at that pace - so that's a neat positive. And I have yet to get another alt to try out different things but not sure what yet. Paladin seems great from the few I've played with so far

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    That's not that bad.
    Not the greatest for people waiting for a class that's already out elsewhere but may not be out here for 6+ months lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not the greatest for people waiting for a class that's already out elsewhere but may not be out here for 6+ months lol.
    Yeah patience is hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Yeah patience is hard.
    It's not even about patience, it's a legitimate critique that our version is missing things that other versions have had for ages. If someone has wanted to play a class since they first saw the game they have every right to be annoyed that SGR is dragging their feet.

It's not even about patience, it's a legitimate critique that our version is missing things that other versions have had for ages. If someone has wanted to play a class since they first saw the game they have every right to be annoyed that SGR is dragging their feet.
    Gamers are too entitled these days they think they deserve everything, the other versions didnt get everything straight away so why should the West version get it, the game heavily envolves playing alts so when all classes come into the game you should be able to gear anything you want if you start stockpiling spare honing materals.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    Gamers are too entitled these days they think they deserve everything, the other versions didnt get everything straight away so why should the West version get it, the game heavily envolves playing alts so when all classes come into the game you should be able to gear anything you want if you start stockpiling spare honing materals.
    That's a really weird take. It's entitled to want something new constantly, it's not entitled to want something that should already be in the game.

That's a really weird take. It's entitled to want something new constantly, it's not entitled to want something that should already be in the game.
    The whole game is new for the west for most ppl, it is very entitled to just expect to be granted everything the other versions of the game currently has when they didnt get it from the start either, why should it already be ingame, just because other versions have it doesnt mean it should be available at release, if they just release everything the game has the game wont get anything new for a long time.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

And here come the "entitled" speeches.

Same people carrying water for game companies.

They're a shill, you're debating someone who is literally being paid to disagree with you. Take a look at their post history.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    They're a shill, you're debating someone who is literally being paid to disagree with you. Take a look at their post history.
    Yea, the "if the just release everything the game has the game won't get anything new for a long time" is just a copout lol, they have so much non-class based content they could spread out and on top of that they have all the new stuff that korea is going to be getting over the next year. Content itself isn't going to be a problem for a very long time. SGR and AGS are literally just pissing people off by stringing along class releases.

7+ Year Old Account
    “I want this now!”

“You can wait a bit.”

“SHILL.”

Fucking clown shoes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

“I want this now!”

“You can wait a bit.”

“SHILL.”

Fucking clown shoes.
    Not even close, but you do you I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Cow View Post
    Not even close, but you do you I guess.
    It's exactly what just happened...

“I want this now!”

“You can wait a bit.”

“SHILL.”

Fucking clown shoes.
    The argument doesn't matter, I was just letting another poster that is apparently unaware of who they were speaking to know not to waste their time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    It's exactly what just happened...
    No, the usual guy came in calling people "entitled". That's what people took exception to. No one really cared what JW said.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Well technically, loss of DPS is the penalty in those cases
    Yes, but gunslinger literally can't ever cancel. You have to burn your space and your ability goes on cooldown. Sorc doesn't come close to this kind of punishment. In other words, as a gunslinger you really have to make sure you're safe to cast and commit to it. Sorc doesn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Eh, all I can say to that is just play the game when it comes out then.

Do you have a link to this roadmap btw?