Page 80 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    I wouldn't say I give them a free pass because they are "on demand" which I don't feel they are anyway because when I use the group finder I often have trouble getting into a group that doesn't have a paladin or bard already.
    Make a group on a support char and make a grp on a dps char. You will quickly see the difference in demand. Supports are definitely in demand. Idk if I'd say they are so in demand that I'd take a support with 0 investment but I'd take almost any yes.

Goddamn this super express pass event or whatever it’s called in English is totally crazy to gear an alt.
    I’m glad they’ve allowed to change the assigned character as I initially made the rookie mistake of assigning it to my main, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Goddamn this super express pass event or whatever it’s called in English is totally crazy to gear an alt.
    I’m glad they’ve allowed to change the assigned character as I initially made the rookie mistake of assigning it to my main, lol
    Oh shit, you can change it? I did the same thing lol Hadn't played for a few days, then just clicked through all the stuff it threw at me with that update.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Oh shit, you can change it? I did the same thing lol Hadn't played for a few days, then just clicked through all the stuff it threw at me with that update.
    Yes, you can change it once if you didn't use the "honing bonus" that this event provides for T1 or T2 honing (which is pretty crazy tbh, gone from 600 to 1040 in 20 minutes).
    Unfortunately though, the things you have already claimed cannot be reclaimed on the alt.

https://forums.playlostark.com/t/upd...n-event/349957

Do you use different gems for chaos dungeons (if you use a different build, some classes fall into this category). If so, what lv gems would be sufficient enough?

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    i hard disagree. luckily, we all can make our own groups, and mine go well never letting anyone below 3/3/3 with bis stats in.
    Yeah, it's totally a "carry" if someone doesn't meet your arbitrary standard that doesn't even make or break anything.

Nevermind their performance. It's still a "carry".

You're so hardcore, brah.

I tried my first ghost ship yesterday, and somehow I didn't get it. Is there some special thing one must do that is not described in the game? Went into the T1 ship with T2 gear, and I didn't even manage to beat the enrage timer. I don't see how someone close to the minimum ilvl would ever manage to clear that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Cow View Post
    Yeah, it's totally a "carry" if someone doesn't meet your arbitrary standard that doesn't even make or break anything.

Nevermind their performance. It's still a "carry".

You're so hardcore, brah.
    lazy gamers can join other groups. nothing stops them. lmao mine 1 shot everything in half the time a shitter group filled with 3/2's would.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostfred View Post
    I tried my first ghost ship yesterday, and somehow I didn't get it. Is there some special thing one must do that is not described in the game? Went into the T1 ship with T2 gear, and I didn't even manage to beat the enrage timer. I don't see how someone close to the minimum ilvl would ever manage to clear that.
    Stupid question but was there few people? It's though to beat the enrage timer even overgearing it because of the slow mechanic. If you happen to have the Eibern's Wound ship with... I can't recall the crew name atm, you get an insane stat boost while doing ghost ships, so it goes a lot easier, but it requires a bit of investment to get it. It's worth imo, makes the weekly extremely smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    Stupid question but was there few people? It's though to beat the enrage timer even overgearing it because of the slow mechanic. If you happen to have the Eibern's Wound ship with... I can't recall the crew name atm, you get an insane stat boost while doing ghost ships, so it goes a lot easier, but it requires a bit of investment to get it. It's worth imo, makes the weekly extremely smooth.
    No, I was alone.

I'll check the Eibern's Wound out. Weird that the content would be balanced around having that ship. Thanks!

No, I was alone.

I'll check the Eibern's Wound out. Weird that the content would be balanced around having that ship. Thanks!
    its not balanced around the ship, but around people. most likely not many people doing t1 ship anymore, and you need people to clear. its not really a solo activity, you MIGHT be able to solo, but ive never tried. its meant as group content

Finally got myself to 1325 ploughing through Punika (not done Feiton or Yorn yet... still can't equip gems)... been playing since early access.

Slow and steady!

Islands and Adventurer's Tome distracted me too much... got 40 Masterpieces, 950+ seeds, 37 Island Souls so far with 8 Continents done at 100% sitting at 93 Roster level.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2022-05-04 at 10:51 PM.

its not balanced around the ship, but around people. most likely not many people doing t1 ship anymore, and you need people to clear. its not really a solo activity, you MIGHT be able to solo, but ive never tried. its meant as group content
    Oh, damn. That would explain it, thanks. I thought they at least let the HP scale like in Guardian raids to the number of players in it, considering you can just walk up on the ship alone and go into it.

No, I was alone.

I'd just do it once and use the instant Una Task completions for the remainder till you unlock it... believe it needs to be done 17 times.

That's what I save them for for group content that ain't up.

Oh, damn. That would explain it, thanks. I thought they at least let the HP scale like in Guardian raids to the number of players in it, considering you can just walk up on the ship alone and go into it.
    Yeah sorry, that's why I asked if there were only a few people, maybe I didn't express myself correctly. It's kinda like the islands, they don't scale, so you're fucked if you have less people than intended.
    And yeah, it's not balanced around the ship, but it surely helps a lot with it.

lazy gamers can join other groups. nothing stops them. lmao mine 1 shot everything in half the time a shitter group filled with 3/2's would.
    Meanwhile, I had full parties all 3x4 dead in argos p2. So yea....Idk why you act like it means anything.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    Meanwhile, I had full parties all 3x4 dead in argos p2. So yea....Idk why you act like it means anything.
    If it doesn't mean anything - report a bug that engraving increases dmg by 0% instead of at least 16%.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    If it doesn't mean anything - report a bug that engraving increases dmg by 0% instead of at least 16%.
    The point is it doesn't guarantee that the players will be good, which seems to be what is being implied.

The point is it doesn't guarantee that the players will be good, which seems to be what is being implied.
    No, it's people like you who cry "skiiiiiilllllll what aboutttt skilllll". Is it because you don't understand statistics? Engravings matter. A ton. People with more engravings deal more damage. A ton. Deal with it. Make your own group where you accept 2x3 only.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

its a lot higher of a chance they will be good 3x4 with stats vs 3x2. they atleast put in some effort unlike the 3x2 leeches