Page 81 of 97 FirstFirst ...
31
71
79
80
81
82
83
91
... LastLast
  1. #1601
    Damn, looks like my deadeye is not getting into any groups since my BIS is not 3x4 >.>

    BIS is 3x KBW, 3x MoAmbush 3x Grudge/Cursed Doll, 2x Adreadline and 1x Enhanced Weap

  2. #1602
    I don't know why it's always so difficult to take the "middle ground"-route.
    It's been explained properly that 3x3 engravings are easy to achieve atm.

    Supports might get a pass because a group doesn't want to wait 20 minutes (if that is even the case). But going with 3x2 "just because" is basically equivalent to using the wrong substats on purpose.
    A fresh 1370 might have that kind of stats, so it's very likely that this guy doesn't know what he is doing, why should someone who wants to "reclear it" take chances when he can just take someone who has better gear, as they are available in the hundreds/thousands.

    If no one had 3x3 gear, it would be understandable, but the thing is, basically everyone worth a damn who "mains" a character is already way past 3x2.

    This will eventually turn into 3x4 btw. If the game survives long enough that is.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2022-05-06 at 12:00 PM.

  3. #1603
    Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    No, it's people like you who cry "skiiiiiilllllll what aboutttt skilllll". Is it because you don't understand statistics? Engravings matter. A ton. People with more engravings deal more damage. A ton. Deal with it. Make your own group where you accept 2x3 only.
    Gear does not matter if you die all the time. That's a fact. Also I never said people should settle with 2x3. I'm not sure where you got that idea from.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    If no one had 3x3 gear, it would be understandable, but the thing is, basically everyone worth a damn who "mains" a character is already way past 3x2.
    Yea and what about alts? Getting the bis stuff on a main isn't an issue and isn't debatable.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    Way to completely miss the context of the conversation, man. Geez.
    lol

  4. #1604
    https://www.playlostark.com/en-us/ne...-update-reveal

    Good stuff, aside from no PP for destroyer.

  5. #1605
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveDkp View Post
    Damn, looks like my deadeye is not getting into any groups since my BIS is not 3x4 >.>

    BIS is 3x KBW, 3x MoAmbush 3x Grudge/Cursed Doll, 2x Adreadline and 1x Enhanced Weap
    Sorry, might as well just uninstall I guess!

  6. #1606
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post



    Yea and what about alts? Getting the bis stuff on a main isn't an issue and isn't debatable.
    Same thing there. Again, it doesn't cost much gold to get 3x3.
    Just use your weeks worth of gold on and *from* the alt character to buy a ring or two - if you even have to.
    Done. It's not an issue or debatable either.

    The only "difficult" thing is to get a 4/6 stone or something.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2022-05-07 at 05:20 AM.

  7. #1607
    Yo, I’m like 3 upgrades away from reaching T3 on an alt and I had 3 fails on 4 consecutive tentatives, literally at 80 and 84% for the first item and 90 for the second one, that’s heartbreaking

    I really feel like the Super Express boost should be granted to all alts though, as slogging through T1/T2 is not really interesting (especially T1 imo).

    Nevertheless, I have to say the systems related to alts are really well done with all the roster bound stuff and activities. I’m surprised that this aspect is really well polished, I really enjoy that as an altoholic. The Shards, as it’s considered as a currency, could also be roster bound though !

  8. #1608
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    Gear does not matter if you die all the time. That's a fact. Also I never said people should settle with 2x3. I'm not sure where you got that idea from.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Yea and what about alts? Getting the bis stuff on a main isn't an issue and isn't debatable.

    - - - Updated - - -



    lol
    SKIIIIIILLLL think about skilllllll, dead dps does zero dpssssssss, lol go to lost ark forums, plenty of scrubs there who go 'dps meter toxic'.

    How about you git gud and don't die.

    Gear matters the most in this game.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

    yall im smh @ ur simplified english

  9. #1609
    Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    SKIIIIIILLLL think about skilllllll, dead dps does zero dpssssssss, lol go to lost ark forums, plenty of scrubs there who go 'dps meter toxic'.

    How about you git gud and don't die.

    Gear matters the most in this game.
    You have some serious reading comprehension issues.

  10. #1610
    I hate being one of those but,.. is this game dying?
    There was no queue a few weeks ago.
    There was a queue of +- 1200 a week ago.
    There is an hour long queue of 4250 right now!

    How much worse are they going to let this bot problem get before pulling the plug on it?
    Amazon is not giving much of a good impression in this so far.

    There's even word of people getting banned on the official forums for complaining about the bot situation!

    's a shame,.
    I was enjoying myself - but if there's no way to log in, and this queue situation gets much worse - I would think most people will just abandon the game to the bots and call it a day.

    --- Review

    I enjoyed the game.

    Still do - If I could log in. But, at this point I feel the devs/amazon/smilegate/whoever needs to strap on their big boy pants and take action or this game's future will be a short one.

    Since day one the game has suffered from very obvious, bots.
    They run around, do quests, enter chaos dungeons, sail boats to islands, and farm gold by numerous ways.
    Meanwhile there are bots in just about every tier 1 city standing near triports spamming area chat with "buy our gold now". If you talk in area chat, bots have been configured to send you an ingame-dm,. again "buy our gold now", even telling you to use a funny discount code "lagg". So and then you even get bot-mail informing you to "buy our gold now". If you are in a guild with open recruitment, you'll even get bots to join and spam guild chat with "buy our gold now".

    Two weeks ago I was able to boot up my computer, wait for the agonizingly slow boot-up time of the game and select my server. There I have, now, 4 characters and two reserved names for later.
    One week ago our server suddenly had a 1200 man queue - bots, again, no doubt.
    Today I'm looking at a 4250 man queue, and an estimate of 30-45 minutes to log in and be able to select one of my characters.

    Go to any of the tier 1 towns, or even Vern castle and (as a friend put it) you will see a human centipede of bots going back and forth in an infinite loop from the chaos dungeon spawn to the nearest repair vendor. A trained monkey could do a better job getting rid of these bots than smilegate/amazon/whoever at this point. They aren't doing anything. Nothing that we as players can see at any rate.

    There are bots. Infinite amounts of bots in every zone, and they are playing the game more than we ever could. Because we simply can not log in to the game anymore, and amazon shows no interest in fixing this problem.
    Last edited by bbr; 2022-05-08 at 07:06 AM.

  11. #1611
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    I hate being one of those but,.. is this game dying?
    There was no queue a few weeks ago.
    There was a queue of +- 1200 a week ago.
    There is an hour long queue of 4250 right now!
    They seem extremely poor at managing bots. Apparently the queue spike comes from the fact they're dynamically reducing the server capacity to combat bots - if that makes sense to anyone.
    Also the fact they only issue a 3-days ban for people who actually buy gold without taking that gold off, that definitely doesn't de-incentivize people to use their services.

    I don't have that queue problem on EUW servers - but then the problem comes from the number of active people at all. This weekend I've done a few world bosses / islands where you're 2-3 whereas there were 50 people destroying them a few weeks ago.

    Numbers are definitely going down, and their only answer was to ban VPNs (which punished probably more real players than bots).

  12. #1612
    so the game is doing New World thing now?

  13. #1613
    Quote Originally Posted by hllfrmththrsd View Post
    so the game is doing New World thing now?
    Yup, pretty much.

  14. #1614
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    https://www.playlostark.com/en-us/ne...-update-reveal

    Good stuff, aside from no PP for destroyer.
    What, he got emasculated?

  15. #1615
    Game is completely infested with bots and they'll never sort it out. It's a big piece of shit.

  16. #1616
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    What, he got emasculated?
    Yup, tis unfortunate!

  17. #1617
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    They seem extremely poor at managing bots. Apparently the queue spike comes from the fact they're dynamically reducing the server capacity to combat bots - if that makes sense to anyone.
    Also the fact they only issue a 3-days ban for people who actually buy gold without taking that gold off, that definitely doesn't de-incentivize people to use their services.

    I don't have that queue problem on EUW servers - but then the problem comes from the number of active people at all. This weekend I've done a few world bosses / islands where you're 2-3 whereas there were 50 people destroying them a few weeks ago.

    Numbers are definitely going down, and their only answer was to ban VPNs (which punished probably more real players than bots).
    EU West is doomed and will be the first region to die. Honestly, they should never have put it up. All it did was trap people when they never could offer transfers across regions if needed.

  18. #1618
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    snip
    You do know its not up to amazon right, they are a publisher not the owner of the game studio, amazon have no control of lost ark as a game.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

  19. #1619
    Even on EUC it's really difficult to do non-solo content (like ships and Chaos Portals) outside of the main hours (few hours in the evening, and weekend afternoon). I sometimes log in during the week in the evening after work to do some rapport / stronghold. That's around 1-2 AM earliest. I've tried going into a Chaos Portal if it was coming up at the time, and last week for the first time into a Ghost Ship. Ended up either alone, or at max with 1-2 other players. Though maybe that'll get better in T3, currently I'm still in T2.

  20. #1620
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    You do know its not up to amazon right, they are a publisher not the owner of the game studio, amazon have no control of lost ark as a game.
    Not everything is up to AGS, but they're also not devoid of any blame. They handle the servers and the cash shop/passes and the connections with steam.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •