Page 82 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    That's a good point but also fucking sad. People have to suffer because of a few losers who would resort to such things. SMH. It's a low chance to get those portals, people really gunna reset just to try to get it lol (i know they will).
    Oh yeah sadly they will, mostly bots too i'd guess, they'd code the script to do this and that would tank everything. It sucks tho I agree with you, myself I found it the hard way in T2 in the early days, when I hit 1080 I queued for my chaos but it always auto select the highest you did, and I forgot to switch to the new 1080 one. So I didnt move, didnt start, just tought i could leave and restart. Nope, lost my 50 resonance. Live and learn I guess, but yeah, I dont know what could be the fix to this, but it'd be nice if there was one.

Won't Gold/Red portals also appear without resonance?

I'm sure red ones do, not sure about gold ones. But I believe they do as well.
    So why reset? They could just keep farming instead if they want one.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Won't Gold/Red portals also appear without resonance?

I'm sure red ones do, not sure about gold ones. But I believe they do as well.
    So why reset? They could just keep farming instead if they want one.
    They do, but you dont get the same loot. You get more of the purple currencies, sometimes a couple of bound juicer items. When you get those portal with resonance, you get gold and a ton of stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Aoewy View Post
    They do, but you dont get the same loot. You get more of the purple currencies, sometimes a couple of bound juicer items. When you get those portal with resonance, you get gold and a ton of stuff
    Ah yes, now I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    This is just a text book case of entitlement, its not the companies fault you lost power and lost out on a small portion of materials, bad things happen in life and you cant expect to be compensated for everything.
    Get off your fucking high horse. How is that entitlement? lmfao.

You want textbook case of entitlement, look at the genshin impact situation currently.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aoewy View Post
    Oh yeah sadly they will, mostly bots too i'd guess, they'd code the script to do this and that would tank everything. It sucks tho I agree with you, myself I found it the hard way in T2 in the early days, when I hit 1080 I queued for my chaos but it always auto select the highest you did, and I forgot to switch to the new 1080 one. So I didnt move, didnt start, just tought i could leave and restart. Nope, lost my 50 resonance. Live and learn I guess, but yeah, I dont know what could be the fix to this, but it'd be nice if there was one.
    Yea I don't think there's any fix for it for chaos dungeons with how the system is implemented (with the rng portals). But For dungeons, it should just be a lockout save when you finish the dungeon. It's retarded that I lost it when I did nothing in it, not even 1st trash. This isn't an issue in literally any other mmorpg.

Get off your fucking high horse. How is that entitlement? lmfao.

You want textbook case of entitlement, look at the genshin impact situation currently.
    You want to be compensated for something that has nothing to do with the company at all, so yes that is entitlement, you feel entitled to get something because you lost power, its hardly important losing out on a small number of materials anyway.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

You want to be compensated for something that has nothing to do with the company at all, so yes that is entitlement, you feel entitled to get something because you lost power, its hardly important losing out on a small number of materials anyway.
    Oh shut up.

So sick of hearing people throw around "entitlement" all the time whenever anyone says anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Cow View Post
    Oh shut up.

So sick of hearing people throw around "entitlement" all the time whenever anyone says anything.
    The guy loses power and then wants to be compensated for losing out on a small amount of materials, its not the companies fault the guy lost power so why should they be obligated to do anything. He is blaming the company for something not thier fault because he lost out on a lockout and materials, that is entitlement 101.

Maybe look at what the guy posted first before making a comment.

The guy loses power and then wants to be compensated for losing out on a small amount of materials, its not the companies fault the guy lost power so why should they be obligated to do anything. He is blaming the company for something not thier fault because he lost out on a lockout and materials, that is entitlement 101.

Maybe look at what the guy posted first before making a comment.
    They actually do send you entries for things like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    They actually do send you entries for things like this.
    The company already told him they are not doing anything due to it not being anything to do with them.

The company already told him they are not doing anything due to it not being anything to do with them.
    Then he got a bad rep (not surprised honestly).

I crashed out on a Chaos dungeon and a few hours later got an entry in the mail.

I crashed out on a Chaos dungeon and a few hours later got an entry in the mail.
    They are not obligated to do anything though, thats the whole point, you cant be upset about something that has nothing to do with the company.

Yeah, I always received entry reimbursements things like that.

But it's more fun to act like some hardass who calls everything "entitlement" for no reason, I guess.

They are not obligated to do anything though, thats the whole point, you cant be upset about something that has nothing to do with the company.
    They obviously feel obligated since they took the time to put a system in place.

Yea I don't think there's any fix for it for chaos dungeons with how the system is implemented (with the rng portals). But For dungeons, it should just be a lockout save when you finish the dungeon. It's retarded that I lost it when I did nothing in it, not even 1st trash. This isn't an issue in literally any other mmorpg.
    Had the same case with Ghost Ships when we had the terrible disconnections for every instanced content two weeks ago. Entered a Ghost Ship, crashed almost immediately, when I could come back the Captain was dead, I didn't get the loot but somehow got locked out for the week. Sucked hard.

Now that I've reach some sort of middle point where I'm basically waiting for the weekly reset, I'm trying to level some alts to see different gameplays. How do you manage that in T3 ? That's a bit painful to manage the Fusion Mats when one char needs the green and another char needs the blue one, as they're sharing the same resources for the stronghold crafting... And they're consumed so fast

That's also a bit shit to not be able to knowledge transfer on the third char, having to redo the quests without the option to pay to skip. That's quite quick to do but it still sucks up one hour or two

They obviously feel obligated since they took the time to put a system in place.
    For actual problems with the game not when its something that has nothing to do with the game at all, like losing power. The players who raise complaints for something that has nothing to do with the company are the worst type of person, they are just wanting to be compensated for losing out on something.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2022-05-15 at 06:52 PM.

For actual problems with the game not when its something that has nothing to do with the game at all, like losing power. The players who raise complaints for something that has nothing to do with the company are the worst type of person, they are just wanting to be compensated for losing out on something.
    I mean, you're just arguing semantics at that point.

Outside of Chaos dungeons if you lose a ticket because you got dc'd in say Abyss dungeon or raid, or Legion raids, that IS the games fault, you're not supposed to lose a an entry without completing it.

I mean, you're just arguing semantics at that point.

Outside of Chaos dungeons if you lose a ticket because you got dc'd in say Abyss dungeon or raid, or Legion raids, that IS the games fault, you're not supposed to lose a an entry without completing it.
    You might lose a ticket if the group continued and cleared the abyss dungeon or raid without you since most of the time there are geared players who can pretty much solo the content, you still shouldnt expect to be compensated everytime something goes wrong especially if it was a power cut of something, you should only bring up issues when its actually an issue, not missing out on a few materials.

You might lose a ticket if the group continued and cleared the abyss dungeon or raid without you since most of the time there are geared players who can pretty much solo the content, you still shouldnt expect to be compensated everytime something goes wrong especially if it was a power cut of something, you should only bring up issues when its actually an issue, not missing out on a few materials.
    Losing out on your weekly argos/hm could be massive, I completely understand people being annoyed at it and why the put the system in.

Gold river is stepping down due to poor health
    Woooooo

apparently trained his replacement personally
    aaand fuck. What a rollercoaster.

Time to add pheon cost to honing to prevent flipping of guardian crystals. Fucking pissriver and pissriver jr.
    Last edited by ldev; 2022-05-15 at 07:42 PM.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english