Page 83 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Losing out on your weekly argos/hm could be massive, I completely understand people being annoyed at it and why the put the system in.
    If you are doing argos you are very well geared as it is, all you are doing then is min maxing, you dont do argos if you havent even done some reasonable amount of build optimisation.

The system is there to help with actual issues, not because you lost out on a few materials because of a power cut. Losing out on a few materials or a lockout is hardly even an issue.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    If you are doing argos you are very well geared as it is, all you are doing then is min maxing, you dont do argos if you havent even done some reasonable amount of build optimisation.
    That's flat out wrong, argos and HM are required to progress further, missing one can set you back a week.

That's flat out wrong, argos and HM are required to progress further, missing one can set you back a week.
    They are not required to progress further you can max out your ilvl without stepping foot in there, the legendery gear just allows you to make the char even stronger, you can 100% do argos with good ppl in properly optimised gear, this is also content that much of the playerbase doesnt even bother with.

They are not required to progress further you can max out your ilvl without stepping foot in there, the legendery gear just allows you to make the char even stronger, you can 100% do argos with good ppl in properly optimised gear, this is also content that much of the playerbase doesnt even bother with.
    You can't go past 1370 without argos/hm? like what?

You can't go past 1370 without argos/hm? like what?
    You can still upgrade your gear without doing argos, you can get full legendery abyss set and make a strong optimised build, once your at this level its obvious you would do it anyway for the argos set, but its not an essential thing you must get as soon as you can get it, not doing argos doesnt stop you progressing.

You can still upgrade your gear without doing argos, you can get full legendery abyss set and make a strong optimised build, once your at this level its obvious you would do it anyway for the argos set, but its not an essential thing you must get as soon as you can get it, not doing argos doesnt stop you progressing.
    I mean, argos is easier than the HMs, but I did mention missing out on EITHER of them can set you back for no reason. It's why they have the system in place.

I mean, argos is easier than the HMs, but I did mention missing out on EITHER of them can set you back for no reason. It's why they have the system in place.
    The support system doesnt mean you get compensated for every single thing that goes wrong while playing the game, your power goes out thats not the companies fault and they have no obligation to compensate for losing out on a lockout or a few materials, its not the end of the world if you miss out on something that is not even important, if you raise a ticket and they help you thats fine but dont also complain when they dont do anything when its not thier problem to solve.

When it comes to customer service the customer is not always right.

The support system doesnt mean you get compensated for every single thing that goes wrong while playing the game, your power goes out thats not the companies fault and they have no obligation to compensate for losing out on a lockout or a few materials, its not the end of the world if you miss out on something that is not even important, if you raise a ticket and they help you thats fine but dont also complain when they dont do anything when its not thier problem to solve.

When it comes to customer service the customer is not always right.
    But you don't even need to raise a ticket, it gets sent to you automatically.

im going to be blatantly honest, i highly doubt Kenn plays lost ark by any stretch by stating HM/Argos are not needed for vertical progression. Oh boy...

Like Onika is being perfectly reasonable and understanding that it is his fault but expressing surprise that he was compensated when he wasn't expecting it.

Quote Originally Posted by FiveDkp View Post
    im going to be blatantly honest, i highly doubt Kenn plays lost ark by any stretch by stating HM/Argos are not needed for vertical progression. Oh boy...

Like Onika is being perfectly reasonable and understanding that it is his fault but expressing surprise that he was compensated when he wasn't expecting it.
    kenn plays star citizen, it's the only game he needs
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

You want to be compensated for something that has nothing to do with the company at all, so yes that is entitlement, you feel entitled to get something because you lost power, its hardly important losing out on a small number of materials anyway.
    Let me guess....you're a whale, or you just don't play the game so you have no fucking idea what you're talking about. It's not a small amount of materials. It's a good amount. Every little bit counts as a f2p.

Or you're a massive casual so none of this stuff matters to begin with.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2022-05-16 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    kenn plays star citizen, it's the only game he needs
    Kenn plays the forum promo game.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

You actually should not argue or even respond to kenn. He is either a bot or somebody who just like to stir up shit.

The main thing argos gives you is blood, you can still build a character without it and hone your gear so progression doesnt stop just because you miss out on 1 week of abyss raids, so its highly doubtful you play it with the clear lack of knowledge. The argos set is a better set than the HM abyss set but it doesnt stop you progressing if you miss out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    Let me guess....you're a whale, or you just don't play the game so you have no fucking idea what you're talking about. It's not a small amount of materials. It's a good amount. Every little bit counts as a f2p.

Or you're a massive casual so none of this stuff matters to begin with.
    Barely spent anything on the game, about the price of a deuluxe version of a game and thats it, you can easily get to 1400 plus F2P no issues at all and you dont even need to farm every day, you are just upset because your entitlement didnt get you free rewards when you lost power, imagine being this upset about losing out of some materials.

- - - Updated - - -

But you don't even need to raise a ticket, it gets sent to you automatically.
    The only time stuff gets sent automatically is if its the server wide compensation packages which we have had a few at this point. Ive disconnected in chaos dungeons and abyss dungeons and you dont get anything.

This is the stupidest argument ever, especially since the game usually makes a point of giving entries back in situations like this. So even the game itself disagrees with you, Kenn.

Just go away already.

I have no idea how there are still people down there who haven’t blocked Kenn. That’s fantastic. His propension to fuck up any thread he hops into without ever being banned is even more fantastic, at this point I can say I’m impressed.

Can y’all just ignore him ? If you wanna discuss with him just go to PM or the SC thread, it’s lost since 2016 at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Cow View Post
    This is the stupidest argument ever, especially since the game usually makes a point of giving entries back in situations like this. So even the game itself disagrees with you, Kenn.

Just go away already.
    You seem to lack a complete understanding of the point, i said its not the companies fault so you cant blame them for things like power cuts, i didnt say you couldnt potentially get things back, the game doesnt disagree with me because the poster i initially posted about didnt get anything back and went through the customer support so the game doesnt disagree.

You are not entitled to anything, if the game gives you something back or customer support helps you thats fine, but dont bitch about not getting anything if its not the companies fault.

But no one bitched..? He expressed his feeling that it sucks when it happened, which is true, nothing more. That doesn't mean he is entitled, that doesn't mean the company is in the wrong, its just someone expressing how he felt about X situation. You know you can be critic and have negative impression on some design choices and still enjoy a game and not "bitching" right, its called having an opinion. You can disagree, that is your right, but it doesn't make his opinion invalid either.

Quote Originally Posted by Aoewy View Post
    But no one bitched..? He expressed his feeling that it sucks when it happened, which is true, nothing more. That doesn't mean he is entitled, that doesn't mean the company is in the wrong, its just someone expressing how he felt about X situation. You know you can be critic and have negative impression on some design choices and still enjoy a game and not "bitching" right, its called having an opinion. You can disagree, that is your right, but it doesn't make his opinion invalid either.
    Blackpink did bitch about it thought, he is stating they are going to lose players and complaining about losing a lockout because he lost power, so he is blaming the company for an issue that has nothing to do with them, he raised a ticket and said since it was not thier fault they couldnt do anything, which the company has every right to say.

Blaiming the company for something that has nothing to do with them and wanting to be compensated for it is the very definition of an entitled attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    That's a good point but also fucking sad. People have to suffer because of a few losers who would resort to such things. SMH. It's a low chance to get those portals, people really gunna reset just to try to get it lol (i know they will).
    This is a textbook example of "This is why we can't have nice things". Sadly, games have to be developed with the idea that anyone can and will exploit anything they can for personal gain.