Page 85 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    The support system doesnt mean you get compensated for every single thing that goes wrong while playing the game, your power goes out thats not the companies fault and they have no obligation to compensate for losing out on a lockout or a few materials, its not the end of the world if you miss out on something that is not even important, if you raise a ticket and they help you thats fine but dont also complain when they dont do anything when its not thier problem to solve.

When it comes to customer service the customer is not always right.
    But you don't even need to raise a ticket, it gets sent to you automatically.

im going to be blatantly honest, i highly doubt Kenn plays lost ark by any stretch by stating HM/Argos are not needed for vertical progression. Oh boy...

Like Onika is being perfectly reasonable and understanding that it is his fault but expressing surprise that he was compensated when he wasn't expecting it.

Quote Originally Posted by FiveDkp View Post
    im going to be blatantly honest, i highly doubt Kenn plays lost ark by any stretch by stating HM/Argos are not needed for vertical progression. Oh boy...

Like Onika is being perfectly reasonable and understanding that it is his fault but expressing surprise that he was compensated when he wasn't expecting it.
    kenn plays star citizen, it's the only game he needs
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

You want to be compensated for something that has nothing to do with the company at all, so yes that is entitlement, you feel entitled to get something because you lost power, its hardly important losing out on a small number of materials anyway.
    Let me guess....you're a whale, or you just don't play the game so you have no fucking idea what you're talking about. It's not a small amount of materials. It's a good amount. Every little bit counts as a f2p.

Or you're a massive casual so none of this stuff matters to begin with.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2022-05-16 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    kenn plays star citizen, it's the only game he needs
    Kenn plays the forum promo game.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

You actually should not argue or even respond to kenn. He is either a bot or somebody who just like to stir up shit.

The main thing argos gives you is blood, you can still build a character without it and hone your gear so progression doesnt stop just because you miss out on 1 week of abyss raids, so its highly doubtful you play it with the clear lack of knowledge. The argos set is a better set than the HM abyss set but it doesnt stop you progressing if you miss out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    Let me guess....you're a whale, or you just don't play the game so you have no fucking idea what you're talking about. It's not a small amount of materials. It's a good amount. Every little bit counts as a f2p.

Or you're a massive casual so none of this stuff matters to begin with.
    Barely spent anything on the game, about the price of a deuluxe version of a game and thats it, you can easily get to 1400 plus F2P no issues at all and you dont even need to farm every day, you are just upset because your entitlement didnt get you free rewards when you lost power, imagine being this upset about losing out of some materials.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    But you don't even need to raise a ticket, it gets sent to you automatically.
    The only time stuff gets sent automatically is if its the server wide compensation packages which we have had a few at this point. Ive disconnected in chaos dungeons and abyss dungeons and you dont get anything.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

This is the stupidest argument ever, especially since the game usually makes a point of giving entries back in situations like this. So even the game itself disagrees with you, Kenn.

Just go away already.

I have no idea how there are still people down there who haven’t blocked Kenn. That’s fantastic. His propension to fuck up any thread he hops into without ever being banned is even more fantastic, at this point I can say I’m impressed.

Can y’all just ignore him ? If you wanna discuss with him just go to PM or the SC thread, it’s lost since 2016 at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Cow View Post
    This is the stupidest argument ever, especially since the game usually makes a point of giving entries back in situations like this. So even the game itself disagrees with you, Kenn.

Just go away already.
    You seem to lack a complete understanding of the point, i said its not the companies fault so you cant blame them for things like power cuts, i didnt say you couldnt potentially get things back, the game doesnt disagree with me because the poster i initially posted about didnt get anything back and went through the customer support so the game doesnt disagree.

You are not entitled to anything, if the game gives you something back or customer support helps you thats fine, but dont bitch about not getting anything if its not the companies fault.

But no one bitched..? He expressed his feeling that it sucks when it happened, which is true, nothing more. That doesn't mean he is entitled, that doesn't mean the company is in the wrong, its just someone expressing how he felt about X situation. You know you can be critic and have negative impression on some design choices and still enjoy a game and not "bitching" right, its called having an opinion. You can disagree, that is your right, but it doesn't make his opinion invalid either.

Semantic arguments with kenn. Always a fun time.

OT: I uninstalled the game a couple days ago. I never even got my main through Punika (I did maybe 3 quests there), I just wasn't playing enough, and the space it took can be used for other games until a class I really want to play comes out (Artist when?).

Nothing wrong with the game, I enjoyed it immensely. Other games just took my attention enough that I stopped logging in daily until I just couldn't be bothered.

Quote Originally Posted by Aoewy View Post
    But no one bitched..? He expressed his feeling that it sucks when it happened, which is true, nothing more. That doesn't mean he is entitled, that doesn't mean the company is in the wrong, its just someone expressing how he felt about X situation. You know you can be critic and have negative impression on some design choices and still enjoy a game and not "bitching" right, its called having an opinion. You can disagree, that is your right, but it doesn't make his opinion invalid either.
    Blackpink did bitch about it thought, he is stating they are going to lose players and complaining about losing a lockout because he lost power, so he is blaming the company for an issue that has nothing to do with them, he raised a ticket and said since it was not thier fault they couldnt do anything, which the company has every right to say.

Blaiming the company for something that has nothing to do with them and wanting to be compensated for it is the very definition of an entitled attitude.

That's a good point but also fucking sad. People have to suffer because of a few losers who would resort to such things. SMH. It's a low chance to get those portals, people really gunna reset just to try to get it lol (i know they will).
    This is a textbook example of "This is why we can't have nice things". Sadly, games have to be developed with the idea that anyone can and will exploit anything they can for personal gain.

Finally someone has a fucking brain lmao. I'm just laughing over here cuz the idiot doesn't even understand.

- - - Updated - - -

Blackpink did bitch about it thought, he is stating they are going to lose players and complaining about losing a lockout because he lost power, so he is blaming the company for an issue that has nothing to do with them, he raised a ticket and said since it was not thier fault they couldnt do anything, which the company has every right to say.

Blaiming the company for something that has nothing to do with them and wanting to be compensated for it is the very definition of an entitled attitude.
    You should work on your reading comprehension skills.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2022-05-18 at 07:11 PM.

Finally someone has a fucking brain lmao. I'm just laughing over here cuz the idiot doesn't even understand.

- - - Updated - - -

You should work on your reading comprehension skills.
    You are the one whining about losing a lockout and demanding to be compensated, stating they are going to lose players, when you blame the company for not helping you when it has nothing to do with them its just because you are entitled, thats it plain and simple. You should work on your anger because you feel like you are owed something.

May update hot.

Most importantly scrapper gets her best outfit which is easily the best in the game. Good times.
    Blessed are the fornicates, may we bend down to be their whores. Blessed are the rich, may our labor deliver them more.
    Blessed are the envious; bless the slothful, the wrathful, the vain. Blessed are the gluttonous, may they feast us to famine and war.
    What of the pious, the pure of heart, the peaceful, the meek, the mourning, and the merciful? All doomed, all doomed

Yeah, cant wait for the weekend to experience HM Valtan on my pally. Still looking for a group, there are a ton that are looking for a support on my server discord so it really shouldn't be a problem, but I really want a group of people who want to at least attempt it the first night blind, for the experience.

Yeah, cant wait for the weekend to experience HM Valtan on my pally. Still looking for a group, there are a ton that are looking for a support on my server discord so it really shouldn't be a problem, but I really want a group of people who want to at least attempt it the first night blind, for the experience.
    Man it shouldn’t be as hard as it is to find people that want to do content blind.

Game genie game guide using kiddo mentality has made gaming a lot less fun.
    Blessed are the fornicates, may we bend down to be their whores. Blessed are the rich, may our labor deliver them more.
    Blessed are the envious; bless the slothful, the wrathful, the vain. Blessed are the gluttonous, may they feast us to famine and war.
    What of the pious, the pure of heart, the peaceful, the meek, the mourning, and the merciful? All doomed, all doomed

Well, HM Valtan made me quit. Gave away all my gold, unbound mats, unequipped level 7 gems, all to CH1 /swayers.

Valtan is a piss easy brain dead content. I honestly don't know which is harder - LFR raids in WoW, or Lost Ark raids. Yet, Lost Ark players are so bad, they have troubles doing the same "take X in turn" mechanic that was introduced in T1 or T2 dungeon.

Anyways, after wiping on this piss easy old mechanic, found a whale group (1480-1490 people, I was 1475) who weren't brain dead and... yea, shit's as easy as chaos dungeons. And this easy content is simply not fun. Chaos dungeons are the most boring activity in Lost Ark - and I was surprised, at first glance they looked like rifts in Diablo 3 - which after years didn't get boring - but rifts were always challenging, always pushing you, and brain dead content = boring content.

So, Lost Ark raids are too casual to invest time in "serious raiding guild" - because there's nothing to progress with brain dead content, come on, but not casual enough with current player base to hit matchmaking and have some mindless fun from time to time.

---

Overall - had fun 700 hours or so, learned OpenCV and wrote infinite chaos/fishing bot which farmed my main to ilvl 1475, and that's about it.

Oh and also found out how mind bogglingly incompetent korean developers are, how fucking unbelievably greedy their management is (and you thought blizzard was fucked), so thank you pissriver for showing how truly despicable and awful and second rate and inferior korean games are to western games. Like trash tv - everybody needs to experience them, but once and never again.
    Last edited by ldev; 2022-05-19 at 07:06 PM.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english