Page 87 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    So you need gold in order to build anything and gold can only be obtained through endgame content or wallet?
    Gold isn't a problem before you get *far* into T3 content... and even then, it probably isn't the currency that's holding you back.

So you need gold in order to build anything and gold can only be obtained through endgame content or wallet?
    Weekly Una task tokens are probably your main gold income if your not doing content that is worth selling.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    You seem overly confident with numbers you taken out of your butt.
    You noticed the source link, right?
    My rectal area feels quite confident in these numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    You noticed the source link, right?
    My rectal area feels quite confident in these numbers.
    There is a huge population of bots yes, but your link doesn't prove any %, its just the CCU on steam. I wouldn't be surprise if its close to 60-70% either, but there is no way to prove it with that data, its just speculation and anecdotal evidence of me playing and seeing Vern.

And saying there is no one in end tier town is kind of a weird argument. For one, there are channel. For two, most people dont just sit in town, they play. They are in chaos/guardian, abyss, raid, horizontal content, level an alt, pvp, lifeskills, etc. Specially with the finder menu now, you can queue for anything anywhere. I know I never sit in town, but that is anecdotal too anyway.
    Last edited by Aoewy; 2022-05-31 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    I don't know if I'll continue enjoying that spec once I reached T3
    The annoying thing is, literally every class is boring af in early levels so it's really really crap tbh. I wish they'd just keep giving powerpasses honestly. I'm playing destroyer atm in t1 and it's so boring and I'm like...is it gunna change in t3? idk...do I wanna gear it up to get there to find out? idk....only reason i'm doing it is cuz I don't have another character to gear up atm (in t1-t2) so i figured why not? Also it's not just destroyer (who tbf is prob the worst when it comes to how bad it is in t1), every character I had felt awful in t1-t2.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Gold isn't a problem before you get *far* into T3 content... and even then, it probably isn't the currency that's holding you back.
    it definitely is, if you're using solar mats. If not, then you're just using extra other mats than you should be.

Gold is pretty easy to get tbh, but that depends on what you want/aim to do for sure. Weekly Una provide a steady income, then there are several content which gives you some other sources, some minor (e.g. chaos gates), some bigger (abyss dungeons/raids), and after it depends on your luck in loots, if you get a bis gem/accessory that can sell for a lot.

My "main" has reached 1400 recently, I've never fell below 12k gold (and it was because I used knowledge transfer on my first alt at the time + bought a few cosmetics at 1k gold + bought some blue crystals to extend Cards storage even though I'm not sure that's crazy useful), now I'm at 50k+ selling unbound mats as I don't really care about reaching higher, as I don't have the commitment to reach the raids where group coordination/skills are required.

So yeah, I suppose gold can be a blocking point if you want to be optimized as soon as possible, which means you'll likely need to buy BiS stuff at the AH which sell for a lot of gold.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    The annoying thing is, literally every class is boring af in early levels so it's really really crap tbh. I wish they'd just keep giving powerpasses honestly. I'm playing destroyer atm in t1 and it's so boring and I'm like...is it gunna change in t3? idk...do I wanna gear it up to get there to find out? idk....only reason i'm doing it is cuz I don't have another character to gear up atm (in t1-t2) so i figured why not? Also it's not just destroyer (who tbf is prob the worst when it comes to how bad it is in t1), every character I had felt awful in t1-t2.
    Yeah, that's basically my problem. I can see the point in T1/T2 for first chars to learn about game mechanics and all, but for alts it starts to be boring very quick. Especially when you've started playing with an optimized T3 char, the T1/T2 randomly geared chars have obvious flows/slowness that are pretty painful.
    That + the fact the 3rd alt apparently can't benefit from knowledge transfer, this is beyond my understanding!

That + the fact the 3rd alt apparently can't benefit from knowledge transfer, this is beyond my understanding!
    hmm? for vern knowledge transfer? I had 9 (still have 2 left).

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    hmm? for vern knowledge transfer? I had 9 (still have 2 left).
    Not vern but the next ones. I couldn't use them on my third alt so I had to redo the questlines to unlock the next tiers. If I understood correctly you need to do the questline a second time to "unlock" other knowledge transfers, at least that's what I understood but I've probably missed something as I don't think there is ONE tooltip that is properly localized in French language. Most of the tooltips either don't make sense or say the contrary to what they're actually doing, when they're not outright cut in the middle of a sentence as they don't fit in the cell

You seem overly confident with numbers you taken out of your butt.
    if you don't think there's at most 150k people online right now and and 550k bots you're in for a rude awakening mate
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    if you don't think there's at most 150k people online right now and and 550k bots you're in for a rude awakening mate
    No awakening here, I don't entirely trust steam charts anyways and well in general people exaggerate the state of a game here(Or any series). A lot of bitterness.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

No awakening here, I don't entirely trust steam charts anyways and well in general people exaggerate the state of a game here(Or any series). A lot of bitterness.
    oh you're in

Vykas, Valtan inferno (hell mode), abyss challenge, a new guardian trial, thronespire, Arcana and more. Wish it was Artist but its what it is, looking good to me.

https://www.playlostark.com/en-us/ne...y-2022-roadmap

I don't get why I can use green engraving times but not the blue ones of the same engraving
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

I don't get why I can use green engraving times but not the blue ones of the same engraving
    You need to use the Green 20 times to get the basic engraving (+3), then the blue engraving 20 times (+6), then the epic engraving 20 times (+9), then the legendary 20 times for +12.
    So if you get blue/purple/gold books but have not yet unlocked the first step, keep them, you'll be able to use it when you unlocked the proper "tier".

Not vern but the next ones. I couldn't use them on my third alt so I had to redo the questlines to unlock the next tiers. If I understood correctly you need to do the questline a second time to "unlock" other knowledge transfers, at least that's what I understood but I've probably missed something as I don't think there is ONE tooltip that is properly localized in French language. Most of the tooltips either don't make sense or say the contrary to what they're actually doing, when they're not outright cut in the middle of a sentence as they don't fit in the cell
    oh yea I see. I never ran into that issue but I think it's 1 to 1? So you need to do the questline once to get 1 kt. So you do questline on a main first time, you'd get kt for an alt. Then third alt you'd need to do questline manually again. 4th alt has kt again and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Aoewy View Post
    Vykas, Valtan inferno (hell mode), abyss challenge, a new guardian trial, thronespire, Arcana and more. Wish it was Artist but its what it is, looking good to me.

https://www.playlostark.com/en-us/ne...y-2022-roadmap
    If I was playing - I would be disappointed. One class every two months? Original launch class in every region, open beta class in EU version - Summoner - god knows when. Scouter and Reaper even later. Artist - forget about it. Oof.

Good for you, I'm not. I would prefer 1 class every month, but its what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Aoewy View Post
    Good for you, I'm not. I would prefer 1 class every month, but its what it is.
    That's why you're still playing. Only most hardcore techno fans are remaining.

I dont know what you mean by techno fan but okay I guess. Yes I still love the game, and once I start not having fun I'll just uninstall and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    That's why you're still playing. Only most hardcore techno fans are remaining.
    Or casuals (like myself) which aren't even at 1370 with the main.

Though, tbh, I don't think I will play much longer, as well. I'm not really interested in organized group content, and outside of that the game doesn't seem to really offer much for vertical progression in the end game (as far as I've seen) after 1370. Not sure if that's even possible, the two items I have at 1370 don't seem to be able to be upgraded any further, though I'll see when I'm there.
    Also, the honing chances are getting lower and lower. Even though I'm in no hurry to reach a higher item level soon, it kinda sucks out the fun seeing 10+ fails in a row, just to reach bad luck protection at some point. I can only imagine how annoying this must be for people who want to reach high item level to get into that content soon, and there isn't really anything they can do about it.
    Last edited by Frostfred; 2022-06-03 at 03:05 AM.