Page 89 of 97 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    That + the fact the 3rd alt apparently can't benefit from knowledge transfer, this is beyond my understanding!
    hmm? for vern knowledge transfer? I had 9 (still have 2 left).

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    hmm? for vern knowledge transfer? I had 9 (still have 2 left).
    Not vern but the next ones. I couldn't use them on my third alt so I had to redo the questlines to unlock the next tiers. If I understood correctly you need to do the questline a second time to "unlock" other knowledge transfers, at least that's what I understood but I've probably missed something as I don't think there is ONE tooltip that is properly localized in French language. Most of the tooltips either don't make sense or say the contrary to what they're actually doing, when they're not outright cut in the middle of a sentence as they don't fit in the cell

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    You seem overly confident with numbers you taken out of your butt.
    if you don't think there's at most 150k people online right now and and 550k bots you're in for a rude awakening mate
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    if you don't think there's at most 150k people online right now and and 550k bots you're in for a rude awakening mate
    No awakening here, I don't entirely trust steam charts anyways and well in general people exaggerate the state of a game here(Or any series). A lot of bitterness.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No awakening here, I don't entirely trust steam charts anyways and well in general people exaggerate the state of a game here(Or any series). A lot of bitterness.
    oh you're in

Vykas, Valtan inferno (hell mode), abyss challenge, a new guardian trial, thronespire, Arcana and more. Wish it was Artist but its what it is, looking good to me.

https://www.playlostark.com/en-us/ne...y-2022-roadmap

I don't get why I can use green engraving times but not the blue ones of the same engraving
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    I don't get why I can use green engraving times but not the blue ones of the same engraving
    You need to use the Green 20 times to get the basic engraving (+3), then the blue engraving 20 times (+6), then the epic engraving 20 times (+9), then the legendary 20 times for +12.
    So if you get blue/purple/gold books but have not yet unlocked the first step, keep them, you'll be able to use it when you unlocked the proper "tier".

Not vern but the next ones. I couldn't use them on my third alt so I had to redo the questlines to unlock the next tiers. If I understood correctly you need to do the questline a second time to "unlock" other knowledge transfers, at least that's what I understood but I've probably missed something as I don't think there is ONE tooltip that is properly localized in French language. Most of the tooltips either don't make sense or say the contrary to what they're actually doing, when they're not outright cut in the middle of a sentence as they don't fit in the cell
    oh yea I see. I never ran into that issue but I think it's 1 to 1? So you need to do the questline once to get 1 kt. So you do questline on a main first time, you'd get kt for an alt. Then third alt you'd need to do questline manually again. 4th alt has kt again and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Aoewy View Post
    Vykas, Valtan inferno (hell mode), abyss challenge, a new guardian trial, thronespire, Arcana and more. Wish it was Artist but its what it is, looking good to me.

https://www.playlostark.com/en-us/ne...y-2022-roadmap
    If I was playing - I would be disappointed. One class every two months? Original launch class in every region, open beta class in EU version - Summoner - god knows when. Scouter and Reaper even later. Artist - forget about it. Oof.

Good for you, I'm not. I would prefer 1 class every month, but its what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Aoewy View Post
    Good for you, I'm not. I would prefer 1 class every month, but its what it is.
    That's why you're still playing. Only most hardcore techno fans are remaining.

I dont know what you mean by techno fan but okay I guess. Yes I still love the game, and once I start not having fun I'll just uninstall and move on.

That's why you're still playing. Only most hardcore techno fans are remaining.
    Or casuals (like myself) which aren't even at 1370 with the main.

Though, tbh, I don't think I will play much longer, as well. I'm not really interested in organized group content, and outside of that the game doesn't seem to really offer much for vertical progression in the end game (as far as I've seen) after 1370. Not sure if that's even possible, the two items I have at 1370 don't seem to be able to be upgraded any further, though I'll see when I'm there.
    Also, the honing chances are getting lower and lower. Even though I'm in no hurry to reach a higher item level soon, it kinda sucks out the fun seeing 10+ fails in a row, just to reach bad luck protection at some point. I can only imagine how annoying this must be for people who want to reach high item level to get into that content soon, and there isn't really anything they can do about it.
    Last edited by Frostfred; 2022-06-03 at 03:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostfred View Post

Though, tbh, I don't think I will play much longer, as well. I'm not really interested in organized group content, and outside of that the game doesn't seem to really offer much for vertical progression in the end game (as far as I've seen) after 1370. Not sure if that's even possible, the two items I have at 1370 don't seem to be able to be upgraded any further, though I'll see when I'm there.
    Yeah once your purple set is 1370 (+15) you can't upgrade anymore. Here you should get Abyssal Dungeon/Raids stuff which can be upgraded further, so you'd need to do Heroic Punika Abyssal dungeons and/or Argos. Both are pretty much puggable but depending on the group you might not succeed - and it's once per week

And yeah the honing chances are a bit disheartening but nothing surprising here really. That's still a good feeling to get a success on a 5%- honing but overall you're in for chaining fails until the bad luck protection hits.
    I've brought my main to 1400something, doing the first Abyssal Dungeon for a few weeks and my first Argos P1 last week, now I don't even really care about trying to upgrade any more, this gear level is enough for 90% of the content a casual player can do, so I'm focusing on alts to see different gameplays.

Thankfully, this game is also great for casual players thanks to the amount of horizontal content that eats up a good amount of time

If I was playing - I would be disappointed. One class every two months? Original launch class in every region, open beta class in EU version - Summoner - god knows when. Scouter and Reaper even later. Artist - forget about it. Oof.
    Let's be honest here - if they had announced 20 new classes and 74 new raids you'd say the same about whatever is "missing". Let it go, it's unhealthy to keep that sort of hatred toward a game you're not playing anymore.
    Last edited by Ophenia; 2022-06-03 at 05:11 AM.

Such slow class release sucks, but i am happy they seem to be sticking to a raid each month at least. Got to 1465 today, got my relic wep, and deff look forward to vykas hm in a few weeks. hoping to be 3/3/3/3/3 by then, my 3x4 set up is old now lmao

Also, the honing chances are getting lower and lower. Even though I'm in no hurry to reach a higher item level soon, it kinda sucks out the fun seeing 10+ fails in a row, just to reach bad luck protection at some point. I can only imagine how annoying this must be for people who want to reach high item level to get into that content soon, and there isn't really anything they can do about it.
    I'm in the same boat although i would be willing to give group content another try but 3 guilds i was in died and now i can't be bothered to look for a new one.
    Still it was a fun ride and i'll still log in to level alts now and then.

Let's be honest here - if they had announced 20 new classes and 74 new raids you'd say the same about whatever is "missing". Let it go, it's unhealthy to keep that sort of hatred toward a game you're not playing anymore.
    Hatred?.. Let's be honest - 1 class per month is the normal approach that wouldn't make me happy, but neither disappointed. 2 classes a month would make me happy. It's your problem - you see every negative comment as "only hatred, game is perfectly fine omg!!!11!!". Talk to psychologist, not me, bye.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, increasing mat cost 9 or 10 times and making every upgrade 100% would feel better for normal people, but as gambling addicts say - then you wouldn't get the gambling adrenaline rush when you one tap an upgrade.

Hatred?.. Let's be honest - 1 class per month is the normal approach that wouldn't make me happy, but neither disappointed. 2 classes a month would make me happy. It's your problem - you see every negative comment as "only hatred, game is perfectly fine omg!!!11!!". Talk to psychologist, not me, bye
    I've never said this game was flawless, it's far from it, but the updates rhythm is good enough so far to keep everyone entertained. The only people who have problems with the game are the ones rushing the content with 15 alts playing 23 hours a day and complaining there isn't enough to do - no shit sherlock

And yes, "hatred" as you clearly left the game a few days ago and you posted some rant about it, yet you're still around this topic insulting the people still enjoying the game.
    So yes, grow up, and when you leave a game, stop bashing people who still dare enjoying something you don't. That's adulting 101.
    Last edited by Ophenia; 2022-06-03 at 08:54 AM.

I've never said this game was flawless, it's far from it, but the updates rhythm is good enough so far to keep everyone entertained. The only people who have problems with the game are the ones rushing the content with 15 alts playing 23 hours a day and complaining there isn't enough to do - no shit sherlock

And yes, "hatred" as you clearly left the game a few days ago and you posted some rant about it, yet you're still around this topic insulting the people still enjoying the game.
    So yes, grow up, and when you leave a game, stop bashing people who still dare enjoying something you don't. That's adulting 101.
    I'm not bashing people who enjoy the game. I'm bashing people who have insanely low standards. Come on.

People played Summoner in beta and chosen it as their main (like me, let alone playing Summoner on RU) - and it's taken away. With BS excuses and then finally admitting that game is dying and they want to milk the game for more, so they will drip feed. People who think that this is fine - idiots.

P2W. If people think Lost Ark is not p2w - idiots.

Bots. People who think that at very minimum 50% of online people aren't bots - super idiots.

Chaos dungeons are fun. If people think that this braindead content where AHK scripts can clear it is actually fun - they are idiots. You literally have to have low IQ to enjoy chaos dungeons.

People who enjoy game for different reasons - good people, I would still be enjoying the game (by botting, I would bot so hard; and if they fixed infinite chaos dungeon - by buying chinese bot gold so hard), if pugs wouldn't suck complete balls like they don't in RU.

So yea, gtfo.
    Last edited by ldev; 2022-06-03 at 09:09 AM.