Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Short question:

are there helmets in this game... or just weird costume hats?
    I'm having trouble to find armor sets for classes. Pretty sure you can hide the helmet etc. and I have seen helmets warriors in full armor.
    But I wanted to see how the Paladin looks... and I can't even find pictures of it with a hood

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Short question:

are there helmets in this game... or just weird costume hats?
    I'm having trouble to find armor sets for classes. Pretty sure you can hide the helmet etc. and I have seen helmets warriors in full armor.
    But I wanted to see how the Paladin looks... and I can't even find pictures of it with a hood
    Warriors have helmets rest of the classes have hats or some sort of crowns, HK has the sickest legendary skin and it is the most expensive costume set right now last time I checked in Korea, He looks like he came straight out from badass anime episode.

First picture https://imgur.com/a/NOsGbmw
    Last edited by Ballistic; 2021-09-15 at 02:33 PM.

Uhh... the scouter looks sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    Awesome sets. Blaster and Reaper are definitely lit!

Lost Ark is now the second most played game in south korea. Huge gap between lol and the rest wow is at 14th spot.

1.League of Legends(MOBA), 46.54%
    2.Lost Ark(RPG), 7.4%
    3.Sudden Attack(FPS), 6.69%
    4.PUBG(FPS/TPS), 6.44%
    5.FIFA online(Sports), 6.03%
    6.Overwatch(FPS), 4.8%
    7.Starcraft 1(RTS), 3%
    8.Maple Story(RPG), 2.1%
    9.Dungeons & Fighters(RPG), 1.59%
    10.Aion(RPG), 1.21%
    11.Valorant(FPS), 1.21%
    12.Odin: Valhalra Rising(Mobile RPG on PC), 0.99%
    13.Lineage2(RPG), 0.98%
    14.World of Warcraft(RPG), 0.8%
    15.Lineage(RPG), 0.67%
    16.CartRider(Racing), 0.46%
    17.Cyphers(MOBA), 0.41%
    18.Warcraft 3(RTS), 0.41%
    19.Eternal Return(MOBA), 0.4%
    20.Starcraft 2(RTS), 0.4%
    21.Diablo 3(RPG), 0.36%
    22.Blade & Soul(RPG), 0.25%
    23.Tales Runner(Sports), 0.25%
    24.Path of Exile(RPG), 0.23%
    Do you hear the voices too?

I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. But I take that information in either way.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. But I take that information in either way.
    Its been climbing for a while so that's good, think its going to be damn popular here in eu/na too.

League of legends is almost all they play there though such a huge difference to the rest of games
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Its been climbing for a while so that's good, think its going to be damn popular here in eu/na too.

League of legends is almost all they play there though such a huge difference to the rest of games
    A lot will have to do with the monetization. Nowadays fair microtx are basically seen in a good way for a f2p game. Keyword fair. We'll see if in the november beta we'll have a glance of this.
    You tried, and you failed. What have you learned? That's better not to try at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    A lot will have to do with the monetization. Nowadays fair microtx are basically seen in a good way for a f2p game. Keyword fair. We'll see if in the november beta we'll have a glance of this.
    Smilegate set a new milestone of remodeling monetization and that is why Koreans are expecting different Korean companies to follow Smilegate or they never touch their game (Elyon for example), Their target is the longevity of their game and launching major updates every 2 months (they are faster than Blizzard releasing updates for WoW) meanwhile the content is fun and challenging at the same time. Smilegate never caters to whales for the content but more to free players that is why Season 1 toxic whales left the game for good.

Last mini LOA Festival (Similar to Blizzcon) when the game director got asked what are you aiming for to launch in the game in the west, his reply was I want Lost Ark and me to be recognized among the rest. This is a big reply from someone who wants to challenge the rest of the MMOs in the west and he will do whatever it takes to make LA is new norm MMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    Smilegate set a new milestone of remodeling monetization and that is why Koreans are expecting different Korean companies to follow Smilegate or they never touch their game (Elyon for example), Their target is the longevity of their game and launching major updates every 2 months (they are faster than Blizzard releasing updates for WoW) meanwhile the content is fun and challenging at the same time. Smilegate never caters to whales for the content but more to free players that is why Season 1 toxic whales left the game for good.

Last mini LOA Festival (Similar to Blizzcon) when the game director got asked what are you aiming for to launch in the game in the west, his reply was I want Lost Ark and me to be recognized among the rest. This is a big reply from someone who wants to challenge the rest of the MMOs in the west and he will do whatever it takes to make LA is new norm MMO.
    Yeah, i've followed the whole story from 2018, when the game launched and the p2w fiesta nearly killed it - so Smilegate changed gear and actually delivered. Reason why i'm still hyped for the game, the wait is killing me but at least i can play it a little in november.
    You tried, and you failed. What have you learned? That's better not to try at all.