Page 97 of 98 FirstFirst ...
47
87
95
96
97
98
LastLast
  1. #1921
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    I killed Argos again.
    2 more weeks to get a full set.

    I run low on potion.
    Does the special event give gold or potion?
    Now I know why people use real money to buy gold.
    I dont know if you're trying to do something here or if you are genuine, but you always comment once in a while about how you need to buy gold on random stuff. The game gave hundreds of potions/battle items box, I have over 400 of each and I run 8 characters (1490, 1460, 1415, 1370 x3, 1340 x 2). I have never spent a single dollar for gold, and I lack nothing. I don't know what you are doing, but you can easily play this game f2p to its fullest

  2. #1922
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    I killed Argos again.
    2 more weeks to get a full set.

    I run low on potion.
    Does the special event give gold or potion?
    Now I know why people use real money to buy gold.
    Standard Pots are extremely easy to get for free though.

    I’m starting to run low on mats because I’m lazy but they’re totally not a blocking point for anyone

  3. #1923
    So I'm still in my old guild's discord, and apparently you have to solve captchas now, or game will disconnect you?

    Are they trolling me? Or you can get disconnected while doing a map, and does EAC still make load times unbearably slow?
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

    yall im smh @ ur simplified english

  4. #1924
    Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    So I'm still in my old guild's discord, and apparently you have to solve captchas now, or game will disconnect you?

    Are they trolling me? Or you can get disconnected while doing a map, and does EAC still make load times unbearably slow?
    There is a rolling tip below the chat saying the captcha thing is a bug and they’re working on a fix.
    But I think they had implemented this captcha a very long time ago to try to combat bots, yet I had never seen any. So is it a bug or another shitty way to fight bots that will bother the players more than bots ? Difficult to say, their bots crusade is pretty moronic and an utter failure so far.

    And yeah the game is slower with each update, thanks to EAC for the launch time then poor optimization for loading screens…

  5. #1925
    I have never seen a captcha.
    Do you have to play many hours to see it?

    I finally killed Argos 6 times and got a full set.
    It is getting harder to find a good team to be carried.

  6. #1926
    Do I just level my weapon/armor to +20 to reach 1445?

    The Hyper Express Event only adds 5% success chance. That is not enough.

  7. #1927
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Do I just level my weapon/armor to +20 to reach 1445?

    The Hyper Express Event only adds 5% success chance. That is not enough.
    +20 is 1490 afaik

  8. #1928
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    +20 is 1490 afaik
    I only need to go from 15 to 17 for the The Hyper Express Event reward.
    The gear level is confusing.

  9. #1929
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rapture
    Posts
    135
    I didnt get a new Punika Powerpass even thought it said we'd get it

  10. #1930
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    I only need to go from 15 to 17 for the The Hyper Express Event reward.
    The gear level is confusing.
    It's not really "confusing" its just that they don't clearly explain that after a certain Item Level (1415 I think) your gear increases by 15 Ilevel Points per upgrade instead of 5, so while you need 3 upgrades to go from 1400 to 1415, you only need 1 to go from 1415 to 1430.

  11. #1931
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    It's not really "confusing" its just that they don't clearly explain that after a certain Item Level (1415 I think) your gear increases by 15 Ilevel Points per upgrade instead of 5, so while you need 3 upgrades to go from 1400 to 1415, you only need 1 to go from 1415 to 1430.
    I got it done.
    Not bad with the Hyper Express Event reward.

    It is better than Black Desert which you loss a level if you fail
    I don't have too much faith on F2P games.

  12. #1932
    Quote Originally Posted by Ochinko View Post
    I didnt get a new Punika Powerpass even thought it said we'd get it
    It came through the mail, did you check in all your characters just in case?

  13. #1933
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rapture
    Posts
    135
    It was sent to my main, which I had not checked. Thank you for the suggestion

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •