Page 88 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostfred View Post
    Or casuals (like myself) which aren't even at 1370 with the main.

Though, tbh, I don't think I will play much longer, as well. I'm not really interested in organized group content, and outside of that the game doesn't seem to really offer much for vertical progression in the end game (as far as I've seen) after 1370. Not sure if that's even possible, the two items I have at 1370 don't seem to be able to be upgraded any further, though I'll see when I'm there.
    Yeah once your purple set is 1370 (+15) you can't upgrade anymore. Here you should get Abyssal Dungeon/Raids stuff which can be upgraded further, so you'd need to do Heroic Punika Abyssal dungeons and/or Argos. Both are pretty much puggable but depending on the group you might not succeed - and it's once per week

And yeah the honing chances are a bit disheartening but nothing surprising here really. That's still a good feeling to get a success on a 5%- honing but overall you're in for chaining fails until the bad luck protection hits.
    I've brought my main to 1400something, doing the first Abyssal Dungeon for a few weeks and my first Argos P1 last week, now I don't even really care about trying to upgrade any more, this gear level is enough for 90% of the content a casual player can do, so I'm focusing on alts to see different gameplays.

Thankfully, this game is also great for casual players thanks to the amount of horizontal content that eats up a good amount of time

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    If I was playing - I would be disappointed. One class every two months? Original launch class in every region, open beta class in EU version - Summoner - god knows when. Scouter and Reaper even later. Artist - forget about it. Oof.
    Let's be honest here - if they had announced 20 new classes and 74 new raids you'd say the same about whatever is "missing". Let it go, it's unhealthy to keep that sort of hatred toward a game you're not playing anymore.
    Last edited by Ophenia; 2022-06-03 at 05:11 AM.

Such slow class release sucks, but i am happy they seem to be sticking to a raid each month at least. Got to 1465 today, got my relic wep, and deff look forward to vykas hm in a few weeks. hoping to be 3/3/3/3/3 by then, my 3x4 set up is old now lmao

Though, tbh, I don't think I will play much longer, as well. I'm not really interested in organized group content, and outside of that the game doesn't seem to really offer much for vertical progression in the end game (as far as I've seen) after 1370. Not sure if that's even possible, the two items I have at 1370 don't seem to be able to be upgraded any further, though I'll see when I'm there.
    Also, the honing chances are getting lower and lower. Even though I'm in no hurry to reach a higher item level soon, it kinda sucks out the fun seeing 10+ fails in a row, just to reach bad luck protection at some point. I can only imagine how annoying this must be for people who want to reach high item level to get into that content soon, and there isn't really anything they can do about it.
    I'm in the same boat although i would be willing to give group content another try but 3 guilds i was in died and now i can't be bothered to look for a new one.
    Still it was a fun ride and i'll still log in to level alts now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Let's be honest here - if they had announced 20 new classes and 74 new raids you'd say the same about whatever is "missing". Let it go, it's unhealthy to keep that sort of hatred toward a game you're not playing anymore.
    Hatred?.. Let's be honest - 1 class per month is the normal approach that wouldn't make me happy, but neither disappointed. 2 classes a month would make me happy. It's your problem - you see every negative comment as "only hatred, game is perfectly fine omg!!!11!!". Talk to psychologist, not me, bye.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the honing chances are getting lower and lower. Even though I'm in no hurry to reach a higher item level soon, it kinda sucks out the fun seeing 10+ fails in a row, just to reach bad luck protection at some point. I can only imagine how annoying this must be for people who want to reach high item level to get into that content soon, and there isn't really anything they can do about it.
    Yea, increasing mat cost 9 or 10 times and making every upgrade 100% would feel better for normal people, but as gambling addicts say - then you wouldn't get the gambling adrenaline rush when you one tap an upgrade.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Hatred?.. Let's be honest - 1 class per month is the normal approach that wouldn't make me happy, but neither disappointed. 2 classes a month would make me happy. It's your problem - you see every negative comment as "only hatred, game is perfectly fine omg!!!11!!". Talk to psychologist, not me, bye
    I've never said this game was flawless, it's far from it, but the updates rhythm is good enough so far to keep everyone entertained. The only people who have problems with the game are the ones rushing the content with 15 alts playing 23 hours a day and complaining there isn't enough to do - no shit sherlock

And yes, "hatred" as you clearly left the game a few days ago and you posted some rant about it, yet you're still around this topic insulting the people still enjoying the game.
    So yes, grow up, and when you leave a game, stop bashing people who still dare enjoying something you don't. That's adulting 101.
    Last edited by Ophenia; 2022-06-03 at 08:54 AM.

I've never said this game was flawless, it's far from it, but the updates rhythm is good enough so far to keep everyone entertained. The only people who have problems with the game are the ones rushing the content with 15 alts playing 23 hours a day and complaining there isn't enough to do - no shit sherlock

And yes, "hatred" as you clearly left the game a few days ago and you posted some rant about it, yet you're still around this topic insulting the people still enjoying the game.
    So yes, grow up, and when you leave a game, stop bashing people who still dare enjoying something you don't. That's adulting 101.
    I'm not bashing people who enjoy the game. I'm bashing people who have insanely low standards. Come on.

People played Summoner in beta and chosen it as their main (like me, let alone playing Summoner on RU) - and it's taken away. With BS excuses and then finally admitting that game is dying and they want to milk the game for more, so they will drip feed. People who think that this is fine - idiots.

P2W. If people think Lost Ark is not p2w - idiots.

Bots. People who think that at very minimum 50% of online people aren't bots - super idiots.

Chaos dungeons are fun. If people think that this braindead content where AHK scripts can clear it is actually fun - they are idiots. You literally have to have low IQ to enjoy chaos dungeons.

People who enjoy game for different reasons - good people, I would still be enjoying the game (by botting, I would bot so hard; and if they fixed infinite chaos dungeon - by buying chinese bot gold so hard), if pugs wouldn't suck complete balls like they don't in RU.

So yea, gtfo.
    Last edited by ldev; 2022-06-03 at 09:09 AM.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

P2W. If people think Lost Ark is not p2w - idiots.
    Depends on your goals, sure. It's P2W if you aim at getting the World First or whatever.
    Most free games with a competitive aspect will be P2W at some point - if you want competitive PvE content where money is not the deciding factor, you'll never find that in F2Ps
    LA is P2W for the hardcore crowd - i'm not impacted, I'm sure a huge number of players are in the same boat.

Bots. People who think that at very minimum 50% of online people aren't bots - super idiots.
    Bots are annoying to say the least, but what's the difference of having 50% of online people being bots or having only 2% ? I'm never waiting more than 1 minute for any T3 content, adventure islands still have plenty of participants.
    Complaining about bots is one thing, but they have a very minor impact on the gameplay. They were annoying the first weeks where I spent some time blocking/signaling them, but I didn't see any Bot spam for the last three weeks, even in Vern or in the sea, where they were profusing before.

After, the fact they're banning them or not have a very minor impact on the gameplay. The only impact is on them lying on the player count - but I'd have as much fun with 200 concurrent players than with 1 billion as long as the matchmaking isn't impacted.
    I'm not having any stocks in Amazon or SmileGate, so why should I care about the playercount as long as the game is providing me some fun hours ? I could be the only one dude playing in the known universe, that wouldn't be a problem as long as it doesn't block me.

Of course I can understand the complaints from people playing on a crowded server, having bots online while you're stuck in a queue is the worst

Chaos dungeons are fun. If people think that this braindead content where AHK scripts can clear it is actually fun - they are idiots. You literally have to have low IQ to enjoy chaos dungeons.
    Just because you don't enjoy that doesn't mean they're not fun to some people. I don't enjoy chess , yet you don't see me insulting chess players for having low IQ to do that instead of playing Call of Duty.
    I'm having moderate amounts of fun in Chaos Dungeons (not terrible, but not great either). They could definitely be scaled up by a good 200% for the timer to be any relevant and to provide some sort of challenge, I'm fully on board with you here. Different maps to be less static would've been a plus too.
    But it's the entry grindy content, I think it's not aimed at being challenging, hence why the braindead difficulty.

People who enjoy game for different reasons - good people, I would still be enjoying the game (by botting, I would bot so hard; and if they fixed infinite chaos dungeon - by buying chinese bot gold so hard), if pugs wouldn't suck complete balls like they don't in RU.
    You have elitist expectations and that's hella weird when you PUG on a F2P game. Usually elitists are playing around with a group of friends / guild, with matching skill level, you simply can't expect everyone to play flawlessly using the matchmaking on a F2P game.
    I played some high-level content in WoW but have no longer time to play guild-related content in any game, so I'm pugging most of it as well, so I've lowered expectations accordingly. And wipes can be fun as well - as long as there is no toxic player around.
    Last edited by Ophenia; 2022-06-03 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    it definitely is, if you're using solar mats. If not, then you're just using extra other mats than you should be.
    That means you buy stuff in the AH, at that point gold is always the limiting factor because you could just buy everything whenever you have X but need Y and Z and more mats in general, there is no limit to that.
    Alternatively, you could just sell the mats you have and buy Solar Mats from that and it should even itself out.

The fact is, that I've gotten way more gold than I had mats to use when I stopped playing at ilvl 1415.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2022-06-03 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    That means you buy stuff in the AH, at that point gold is always the limiting factor because you could just buy everything whenever you have X but need Y and Z and more mats in general, there is no limit to that.
    Alternatively, you could just sell the mats you have and buy Solar Mats from that and it should even itself out.

The fact is, that I've gotten way more gold than I had mats to use when I stopped playing at ilvl 1415.
    I don't really get what you're trying to say. Obviously gold isn't a factor at all if you're willing to go at a snail's pace. I wasn't trying to rush anything but honing without using solar mats takes significantly longer, unless you get lucky.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    Such slow class release sucks, but i am happy they seem to be sticking to a raid each month at least. Got to 1465 today, got my relic wep, and deff look forward to vykas hm in a few weeks. hoping to be 3/3/3/3/3 by then, my 3x4 set up is old now lmao
    How the hell is 1 class every 2 months slow? Where is that poster to come out and mention "entitled people". lol

- - - Updated - - -

Well idk about that guy, but a lot of the people bitching about slow class releases are just saying it's slow but what they're really mad about is the class they want isn't the next one to be released and they gotta wait months for it.

I dont even get beyond ilvl 400 but the game is so fucked up in core principles - basically a mobile pc game, riddled with everything that is wrong with gaming - that i stoped. So i did not rush anything.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    I don't really get what you're trying to say. Obviously gold isn't a factor at all if you're willing to go at a snail's pace. I wasn't trying to rush anything but honing without using solar mats takes significantly longer, unless you get lucky.
    You can farm Solar Mats as well, if you use gold for ressources then of course gold will be the limiting factor because you can buy every single material you want with it.
    If you have to buy Solar Mats, then Solar Mats is the stuff holding you back, or - maybe solar mats aren't the things you should buy anyway.

2x 10% honing chances > 1x 20%
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2022-06-04 at 01:43 PM.

Honestly regretting putting a lot of time into this game... never have I seen a botting issue so bad as it is here, and AGS doing an incredibly piss poor job of dealing with it. Servers infested with bots 24/7 leaving 5-10k queues that never log out... so players have to wait for other players to log out to move up while also being against new bot accounts.

lol...

You literally have STREAMERS advertising their botting progress into the 1450+, selling bots, and they're not banned? Absolute joke... I've avoided F2P games like the plague for good reason but got suckered into LA due to the hype. Lesson learnt.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2022-06-06 at 12:16 AM.

So I just hit lv50, do I need to finish story and get all arks?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    So I just hit lv50, do I need to finish story and get all arks?
    No, but you need to do them to unlock stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Honestly regretting putting a lot of time into this game... never have I seen a botting issue so bad as it is here, and AGS doing an incredibly piss poor job of dealing with it. Servers infested with bots 24/7 leaving 5-10k queues that never log out... so players have to wait for other players to log out to move up while also being against new bot accounts.

You literally have STREAMERS advertising their botting progress into the 1450+, selling bots, and they're not banned? Absolute joke... I've avoided F2P games like the plague for good reason but got suckered into LA due to the hype. Lesson learnt.
    wtf at that image.

Which server? There are lots of bots on EUC as well, but I haven't seen Chinese ship names, yet. EUC bots seem to be all on english clients. Or are shipnames based on the own client, if they were never renamed? I also haven't had a queue since the initial rush when the game was released. Maybe they target the US market more, or just big servers - according to the log in screen, mine seems to be one of the least populated ones in EUC.

Though I really feel the difference in the connection. There seems to have been a bot ban-wave in the past two weeks sometime. All servers were at low population, and the difference was notable. Two days later, it was back to normal - I guess around 200-300 ms ping constantly playing from US on EU, with spikes of a second or so. Especially annoying when dodging something with space, only to be teleported back a second later and getting hit by the mob, because on the server you were still standing there.

At first i thought berserker was op as hell as only saw them while leveling
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

It's good to see people are dropping this pile of shit, "games" like this shouldn't exist in the west.

But hey, i warned ya'll way back in march in this thread that this is exactly how this joke was going to play out, always nice to be right.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KevyB View Post
    It's good to see people are dropping this pile of shit, "games" like this shouldn't exist in the west.

But hey, i warned ya'll way back in march in this thread that this is exactly how this joke was going to play out, always nice to be right.
    Chasing Ws on an internet forum. Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Nah not chasing anything, just that after tens of thousands of hours in gaming across all kinds of genres one becomes a bit more perceptive as to the direction and worth of market newcomers, just comes with the experience.

Just need to realize, some people are more of an authority as to the quality of games than others

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KevyB View Post
    Nah not chasing anything, just that after tens of thousands of hours in gaming across all kinds of genres one becomes a bit more perceptive as to the direction and worth of market newcomers, just comes with the experience.

Just need to realize, some people are more of an authority as to the quality of games than others
    No I think you are just acting arrogant.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi