Thread: Scope Problem

Scope Problem

Had a Weaver Grand Slam 3x10 that was recommended here in the past on a 22-250 for coyote hunting. Well I got an AR with a 20MOA base (Nikon) and installed this scope. It took all of the down adjustment and was still shooting 8 inches high at 100yrds. Then I went out and bought a 0 MOA Nikon mount and with the scope at the lowest setting is still shooting 2.5" high at 100. Any suggestions?? The scope is holding zero and always has. I just don't understand why it isn't going up in elevation when using the 0 MOA.

Looks like you took a wrong turn when Googleing hunter scopes. Or the class has become very ambitious
    Error 404 - Signature not found

This is one very confused Hunter

Yo this is a true hunter

I might've been the first to read this, reported it - and nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertStevens View Post
    Had a Weaver Grand Slam 3x10 that was recommended here in the past on a 22-250 for coyote hunting. Well I got an AR with a 20MOA base (Nikon) and installed this scope. It took all of the down adjustment and was still shooting 8 inches high at 100yrds. Then I went out and bought a 0 MOA Nikon mount and with the scope at the lowest setting is still shooting 2.5" high at 100. Any suggestions?? The scope is holding zero and always has. I just don't understand why it isn't going up in elevation when using the 0 MOA.
    Hi Robert this is a gaming forum for the game world of warcraft. Hunter is a class in that game. This is not a forum for real hunting.

This is some serious role-playing.

Why hasn't the mod closed this thread yet? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Why hasn't the mod closed this thread yet? :P
    Probably too busy laughing.

lmao is this for real?

If this is a troll 10/10. If this is serious, also amazing. Win/win.

Which 1-6x illuminated scope ?

Hey guys

Can someone steer me towards a nice 1-6x or 1.5-6x scope. Schmidt and Bender are just a tad too expensive.
    I would like to stay in the $1000 range. Im pretty much trusting you guys on this one. Name a couple and i will go get one. Thanks for the help

Oh also this is for CQB to mid range action.

10+ Year Old Account
    10/10.
    Hunt on brother!