Druid Artifact Weapons

Hi all,

I missed majority of the artifact weapon fun so don't many of the skins for my Guardian Druid.. I was wondering what ones are still achievable now in BfA and is there a shortcut to getting any of them?

I know Balance of Power unlocks the green glowy one, but what else can we get?

Cheers.

All except for the Mage Tower related ones.

That's great. Just out of curiosity.. how do we get the pvp ones? I may be missing something obvious but it's asking for prestige lvl 14 and I don't think we can do that anymore?

I'll have to start balance of power, no idea how far I got into it, if at all, so we'll see...

The pvp tints are now unlocked on specific honor levels, see here:
    https://www.wowhead.com/prestige-pvp-system-and-rewards

Honor level 80 for the final one.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    That's great. Just out of curiosity.. how do we get the pvp ones? I may be missing something obvious but it's asking for prestige lvl 14 and I don't think we can do that anymore?

I'll have to start balance of power, no idea how far I got into it, if at all, so we'll see...
    Grind pvp to earn honor if you want those skins. As for BoP, it can be soloed at 120 and depending on your rep with various factions (Valarjar, Nightfallen and Farondis) and some RNG it should take anywhere between 2-4 weeks.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Oh awesome so I just do BfA pvp and can unlock the PvP ones.. that's great!

BoP I barely touched Legion so I'm sure it'll be a lengthy grind.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Oh awesome so I just do BfA pvp and can unlock the PvP ones.. that's great!

BoP I barely touched Legion so I'm sure it'll be a lengthy grind.
    The Honor Level is also account wide, meaning that if you prefer doing pvp on another character, you'll still earn the forms for your druid. And yeah, BoP will take quite some time then.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    The Honor Level is also account wide, meaning that if you prefer doing pvp on another character, you'll still earn the forms for your druid. And yeah, BoP will take quite some time then.
    That's fine, pvp as a Boomkin is surprisingly fun! I did grind for the essence so I think I'm atleast lvl 20, I'm really only after the lvl 30 one anyway (orange bear)

Still hoping they bring out some Boomkin forms similar to the feral and guardian ones

Grind pvp to earn honor if you want those skins. As for BoP, it can be soloed at 120 and depending on your rep with various factions (Valarjar, Nightfallen and Farondis) and some RNG it should take anywhere between 2-4 weeks.
    Wish they remove the damn rep from them.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Wish they remove the damn rep from them.
    Honestly, they should make it account bound, just like the pvp skins. I recently did it for the fourth time, and let me tell you... It wasn't exactly fun the FIRST time!

Honestly, they should make it account bound, just like the pvp skins. I recently did it for the fourth time, and let me tell you... It wasn't exactly fun the FIRST time!
    Is there a specific add-on or something that can show you where you are with the quest line for BoP? I think I started it but can't figure out how far I got and when I go back to it it seems I can grab all the quests again lol.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Is there a specific add-on or something that can show you where you are with the quest line for BoP? I think I started it but can't figure out how far I got and when I go back to it it seems I can grab all the quests again lol.
    Not that I know of no. My best advice would be to find the BoP guide on say Wowhead and try to back track where you got to, by visiting various npcs etc.

Prestige used to be a way to reset your PvP level, and its rewards have been rolled into the new Honor level system, including the artifact PvP skins.

It kind of is, but it's class-locked.

I played Tauren Druid in Legion and got all appearances unlocked. Now I'm playing Zandalari and on him I can also transmog into all appearances.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    It kind of is, but it's class-locked.

I played Tauren Druid in Legion and got all appearances unlocked. Now I'm playing Zandalari and on him I can also transmog into all appearances.
    Really now? I wouldn't know since I only have one of each class, but I'm fairly sure that I've read that the BoP skins are just for that specific character.

Really now? I wouldn't know since I only have one of each class, but I'm fairly sure that I've read that the BoP skins are just for that specific character.
    Maybe they were, but it's no longer the case. Keep in mind it's, as I said, two druid characters, so probably it's still not shared between different classes.

I was actually in the middle of that chain on my new druid (even grinded Nightborne to exalted...), then the news about cat/bear form appearances being available to all specs appeared, so I went to beta to test it and realized I have the same available appearances both for forms and weapons on both characters. Then I checked on live and it's exactly the same. So there was no need for be to do BoP on the new druid at all after all...

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Maybe they were, but it's no longer the case. Keep in mind it's, as I said, two druid characters, so probably it's still not shared between different classes.

I was actually in the middle of that chain on my new druid (even grinded Nightborne to exalted...), then the news about cat/bear form appearances being available to all specs appeared, so I went to beta to test it and realized I have the same available appearances both for forms and weapons on both characters. Then I checked on live and it's exactly the same. So there was no need for be to do BoP on the new druid at all after all...
    It's a start I suppose.