Rshammy/Disc for pvp in SL and compositions

Hello guys,
    I cannot choose between Rshammy and Disc for SL pvp content especialy arena 2s/3s.
    I am checking that there will be a lot of CC reduction from conduits in covenants, so i think mage and rogue will not play as they used to play ( i dont think that triple sheep will exist, as it does now)( also there is the necrolord covenant with that huge shield, that you have to break before CCing some1 ) ,i think that RMP wont work the same. So, i am really afraid that i will not be able to find people to play with as a DISC, cuz there is no variety in combs that disc work. Also i think a lot of mellee cleaves and locks are going to be on the top tier in arenas ( cuz of encha,arms and afflilock buffs/reworks), that seems kinda pain in the ass for Disc with all the Curses from lock and the train from enchas. Rshammy seems more boring but more flexible with compositions. Any thoughts on thats on what i should do? i know its still beta, i just wanna know what ur thoughts might be.
    Last edited by Brookz; 2020-08-24 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brookz View Post
    Hello guys,
    I cannot choose between Rshammy and Disc for SL pvp content especialy arena 2s/3s.
    I am checking that there will be a lot of CC reduction from conduits in covenants, so i think mage and rogue will not play as they used to play ( i dont think that triple sheep will exist, as it does now)( also there is the necrolord covenant with that huge shield, that you have to break before CCing some1 ) ,i think that RMP wont work the same. So, i am really afraid that i will not be able to find people to play with as a DISC, cuz there is no variety in combs that disc work. Also i think a lot of mellee cleaves and locks are going to be on the top tier in arenas ( cuz of encha,arms and afflilock buffs/reworks), that seems kinda pain in the ass for Disc with all the Curses from lock and the train from enchas. Rshammy seems more boring but more flexible with compositions. Any thoughts on thats on what i should do? i know its still beta, i just wanna know what ur thoughts might be.
    Rshams usually are pretty decent, you can frog and gw around but suffer mobility. honestly though unless disc is trash i would stick with it as shamans have little dog syndrome and tend to be undertuned (long time rsham)

Quote Originally Posted by shammypie View Post
    Rshams usually are pretty decent, you can frog and gw around but suffer mobility. honestly though unless disc is trash i would stick with it as shamans have little dog syndrome and tend to be undertuned (long time rsham)
    Thank you my man

I'd stick to disc. Rsham has moments of glory sure but it has been really inconsistent and neglected for pretty long now, altho optimist might say that maybe now they will get some attention but then again it's Blizzard.