Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #21
    I would eat one of them and regret nothing until an hour later when I have to shit myself because I have no gallbladder.
    Super Mario Maker 2: Maker ID 8B7-CTF-NMG

    - Sire Denathrius confirmed to have created the Dreadlords.

  2. #22
    Warchief Tuor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Valinor
    Posts
    2,107
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    I'm not much for onions but this burger looks so good.

    I've seen better...

    ... no wonder the guy is that fat, i wouldn't be able to eat even half of that shit, and i am the sort of guy that can eat 2 sandwichs in a row.

  3. #23
    Honestly it does not look that good, but seeing stuff like this makes me hungry always. I hate watching something and all the ads are about food, i get too hungry...

  4. #24
    High Overlord monkfailz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Honeydew Village.
    Posts
    150
    That is so un-delicious!

    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Just looking at that burger gave me indigestion, diabetes and heart disease. :P

  5. #25
    No doubt that the burger is always tasty and creamy. I love this one.

  6. #26
    Now I want to go eat in spite of what I recently ate.

  7. #27
    Epic! Hansworst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Schiedam, the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,547
    That burger looks like a heartattack on a bun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

  8. #28
    I enjoy a good burger but never have I liked the whole sloppy burger thing. I do want a dripping mess of a sandwich.

    I met Matheson a couple of times. He's a nice person. Little shy actually.

  9. #29
    The Lightbringer Strawberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Sweden/Yugoslavia
    Posts
    3,142
    I hate chefs who don't use gloves or one of those hats that cover their hair.
    Who wants hair and/or sperm in their food?

  10. #30
    Legendary! Frolk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Norway, Lørenskog
    Posts
    6,267
    Why do "big" burgers have to be tall and not wide, tall burgers make for a huge mess.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2020Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

  11. #31
    If that looks good i'm afraid to ask what have you been eating your whole life....

  12. #32
    The Lightbringer zEmini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Phobos
    Posts
    3,303
    The chef may of forgotten to mention, but if you are going to cook a medium-rare hamburger I strongly suggest grinding your own steak. Otherwise this looks pretty solid. I normally GRILL my hamburgers for health reasons which dries them out sadly.

  13. #33
    I absolutely hate brioche buns, they're far too soft and the bottom always turns to mush. There's nothing wrong with a standard, seeded burger bun. Also, I much prefer a thinner patty that's cooked all the way through.

  14. #34
    Warchief smityx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Walmart Basment FEMA Camp 7
    Posts
    2,138
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Just looking at that burger gave me indigestion, diabetes and heart disease. :P
    If it doesn't it's not doing it's job

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    That burger looks like a heartattack on a bun.
    I know. It's great.

  15. #35
    I am Murloc! Arch-Angel of Riots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Florida / Brussels
    Posts
    5,277
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhUK View Post
    I absolutely hate brioche buns, they're far too soft and the bottom always turns to mush. There's nothing wrong with a standard, seeded burger bun. Also, I much prefer a thinner patty that's cooked all the way through.
    Same here.

    I prefer the tiger buns with the hard crust myself.
    .:: Welcome to MMO-C Off-topic, where most people believe that leftism means being capitalism's HR department ::.
    .:: "Bad faith" is the "fake news" of the neoliberal. ::.
    .:: Biden is more conservative than Joe Rogan ::.

  16. #36
    The Insane Acidbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Belgium, Flanders
    Posts
    17,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Just looking at that burger gave me indigestion, diabetes and heart disease. :P
    I think that once every few months why not, if you want to eat that weekly or even monthly yeah no.

    Anyhow.....

    I don't mind a good firm burger, hell make a big one that i need to cut up with bacon and 4 pieces of meat, eggs and what not. But what is it with throwing that much butter in there? Does it even do anything for the taste to add that much? Why does it need that much?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Why do "big" burgers have to be tall and not wide, tall burgers make for a huge mess.
    Maybe an american thing? So that it is easier to hold?

    Around here when i around a big burger i tends to be like 25 cm's wide diagonally still round though, but bit less of a tower.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    I think that once every few months why not, if you want to eat that weekly or even monthly yeah no.

    Anyhow.....

    I don't mind a good firm burger, hell make a big one that i need to cut up with bacon and 4 pieces of meat, eggs and what not. But what is it with throwing that much butter in there? Does it even do anything for the taste to add that much? Why does it need that much?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Maybe an american thing? So that it is easier to hold?

    Around here when i around a big burger i tends to be like 25 cm's wide diagonally still round though, but bit less of a tower.
    he explained the butter in the video.

  18. #38
    The Unstoppable Force PACOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Upside Down
    Posts
    21,846
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    I hate chefs who don't use gloves or one of those hats that cover their hair.
    Who wants hair and/or sperm in their food?
    Wait...sperm?

  19. #39
    I'd devour that burger.
    I'd buy that for a dollar.

  20. #40
    The Insane Acidbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Belgium, Flanders
    Posts
    17,494
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    he explained the butter in the video.
    That everything is extra caramelized? that's the only thing i took away from that unless i missed something

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •