Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Yeah, hands can be incredibly nasty.
    I wish I could say gloves or GTFO but I don't enforce that rule. It's damn near impossible.
    Especially since I love kebab and it's mostly hairy middle eastern men who work there.
    Do they have soap and water in sweden? In the US we have health standards that restaurants have to comply with.
    Last edited by the game; 2020-08-30 at 07:57 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I would like to see a video of a "normal" person trying to eat that burger.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    I would like to see a video of a "normal" person trying to eat that burger.
    What's normal?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    What's normal?
    I was thinking, mainly, not obese.

I was thinking, mainly, not obese.
    you think only obese people would eat this?

7+ Year Old Account
    you think only obese people would eat this?
    That's what you deduced from my comment? I swear, some of you guys are just looking for any excuse to make an issue.

No, I do not think only obese people eat those burgers.

That's what you deduced from my comment? I swear, some of you guys are just looking for any excuse to make an issue.

No, I do not think only obese people eat those burgers.
    All I did was ask a question to understand what you were saying. Are questions not ok with you?

7+ Year Old Account
    All I did was ask a question to understand what you were saying. Are questions not ok with you?
    Don't play stupid with me. You slanted it all on your own.

Don't play stupid with me. You slanted it all on your own.
    what did I slant? you made vague comments and I wanted to make sure of what you meant.

In the future I'll remember not to ask you any questions.. Sorry that you're offended.

7+ Year Old Account
    what did I slant? you made vague comments and I wanted to make sure of what you meant.
    If you wanted to make sure what I meant, or desired clarification, you could have simply said that. Instead you implied the expectation of a slant. Own it.

In the future I'll remember not to ask you any questions..
    That works. I'm not fan of dealing with people trying to bait me into bullshit conversations.

Sorry that you're offended.
    Oh look at you trying to turn it around: I'm not offended YOU'RE offended. A classic, the ole I'm rubber you're glue tactic. Noice.

If you wanted to make sure what I meant, or desired clarification, you could have simply said that. Instead you implied the expectation of a slant. Own it.

That works. I'm not fan of dealing with people trying to bait me into bullshit conversations.

Oh look at you trying to turn it around: I'm not offended YOU'RE offended. A classic, the ole I'm rubber you're glue tactic. Noice.
    seems like you're the one looking for problems. You're posting quite aggressively over simple questions.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-08-30 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling

7+ Year Old Account
    seems like you're the one looking for problems. You're posting quite aggressively over simple questions.
    Of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Only if it’s not freshly minced. Hence steak tartare being a thing. Even in England.
    Eh, it's more that it tends to be served in high end places with good hygiene who get their meat from specific butchers who are careful about butchering (so they don't rupture the intestines) and only running one animal's meat through the grinder before cleaning (when they're preparing meat specifically for the dish). Tartare is still not safe to eat. Those precautions only make it safer to eat. Don't at me with some nonsense from a cook's blog that says cooks are magical and can make raw meat safe. They aren't. They can't.

OT: burger looks gross. Patty is too thick. Buns like that are gross.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Did he sit on the bun while it was sitting in a puddle of grease or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Nastard View Post
    If someone used magic to transform that burger into a person, it would look exactly like the guy holding the plate.
    you're a funny dude
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Eh, it's more that it tends to be served in high end places with good hygiene who get their meat from specific butchers who are careful about butchering (so they don't rupture the intestines) and only running one animal's meat through the grinder before cleaning (when they're preparing meat specifically for the dish). Tartare is still not safe to eat. Those precautions only make it safer to eat. Don't at me with some nonsense from a cook's blog that says cooks are magical and can make raw meat safe. They aren't. They can't.

OT: burger looks gross. Patty is too thick. Buns like that are gross.
    Yep.

Had a relative almost die from eating a steak tartare at a 4-star restaurant. 4 other people got sick as well. I'll take my meat, especially mince, cooked all the way through. Thanks.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Just looking at that burger gave me indigestion, diabetes and heart disease. :P
    Lol! I would eat one. Two would be too much however.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    That looks gross as fuck. I make home made burgers and no restaurant has ever come close to matching the quality of a home made, hand prepped burger. All you need is some good ground beef, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to make a great burger patty.

That burger is so undercooked I'm worried about the centre still actually being cold.

The fun part here, this guy really think its look delicious and all of us want to taste that shit